• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rosie O'Donnell: 2nd Amendment is not a right!

Excellent job, guys!!! Keep it up!! Hopefully we'll be part of a larger movement that will get her off network television permanently.

Here's my note to ABC:

I wish to inform you that I will NOT be watching The View anymore. Rosie O'Donnell is an offensive, uneducated hypocrite. She & her family are protected by armed bodyguards, yet she gets in front of the camera & preaches to the rest of us about the 2nd Ammendment not being a right. It's as much of a right as the 1st Ammendment, which by the way, allows her to stand up there & spew her lies on TV. I will also be informing your sponsors that I will not be supporting them anymore.

P.S. I never watch that crap anyway. [rolleyes]
Could it be because you work for a living? [wink] I've never been able to watch it, the pollitics have always leaned way too much to the left without the sow, now fugitaboudit! [shocked]

It amazes me that there is any credence given to any of her statements.
She is an entertainer(not much of one) only. I pissed me off the idiots get air time for free or are being paid.
Lee

Could it be because you work for a living? [wink] I've never been able to watch it, the pollitics have always leaned way too much to the left without the sow, now fugitaboudit! [shocked]

I leave the house hours before those ladies (& Rosie) wake up. [hmmm] I can't watch most crap on TV anyway....it's too aggravating. I'm anxiously awaiting the return of 24 so I can start watching network TV again.

I'm anxiously awaiting the return of 24 so I can start watching network TV again.

yes... wish this stupid baseball crap was over so 24 could start [smile]

For all 24 lovers, there's a countdown to the trailer about the upcoming season:

www.24trailer.com

I think she's hot.

Eddie, Northeastshooters is a respectable forum, and this kind of vile, wretched, atrocious language shall not be permitted...excuse me [puke]

dreppucci007 said:
Originally Posted by EddieCoyle
I think she's hot.

Eddie, Northeastshooters is a respectable forum, and this kind of vile, wretched, atrocious language shall not be permitted...excuse me [puke]

I'm so glad you took care of that breech of good taste, dearheart....I must say I was glad I was sitting down while reading Eddie's post. Um...Eddie? Are you feeling better now? Please tell me it was only a quick stomach thing and that your better.

[wink]

Rosie O'Donnell needs to be removed from this show. Her attack on the second ammendment is insane fears driven by missleading information.

The 2nd Ammendment is the RIGHT of the PEOPLE to KEEP and BEAR arms. Plain and simple.

Her views have no place in a network such as ABC and I and my family will not tolerate a network that allows someone such as Rosie to speak as she did.

I commend Hasselbeck's attempts to defend the rights of free Americans and only hope that she does not back down.

My letter-

Where is our official grammarian when we need him? (sorry, but someone had to say it)[thinking]

Working. Sorry guys... first week on the new job, so I didn't really want to surf at work, and the first week of the month is always busy with two Lodge meetings... three if I want to visit Trinity Lodge in Clinton! (one of the Lodges nearest to me...)

Back
Top Bottom