Rosie O'Donnell: 2nd Amendment is not a right!

Please contact ABC and fire back at her. Be sure to mention that you and your family will no longer be watching the View (doesn't matter if you never watched it at all, just say you won't watch it any more) and that you will NOT be purchasing their advertisers products. It's also a good idea to mention that you will be contacting their advertisers to inform them that you aren't purchasing their products any more because ABC is giving O'Donnell a platform for her extremist anti-civil rights views on the View.

Here's my note to them:

I was deeply offended to hear Rosie O'Donnel's comments about the 2nd amendment on a recent episode of the View. My family and I will no longer watch nor will we be buying products from the show's advertisers.

O'Donnell's extreme, anti-2nd-amendment-civil-rights views are very offensive to us and we will not watch the View again until she is removed from the program. ABC should never have given her a platform for her bigoted views.

Here's a slightly longer version I sent to the abcnews ad sales inquiry since I had more space then when filling out the form on abc's site:

I was deeply offended to hear Rosie O'Donnel's comments about the 2nd amendment on a recent episode of the View. My family and I will no longer watch nor will we be buying products from the show's advertisers.

O'Donnell's extreme, anti-2nd-amendment-civil-rights views are very offensive to us and we will not watch the View again until she is removed from the program. ABC should never have given her a platform for her bigoted views. I will also be contacting your advertisers to let them know that their products are not welcome in our household until O'Donnell is removed.

The only reason I even know that show exists is because Elisabeth Hasselbeck (the woman who defended the 2nd), a BC grad (my alma mater), former Survivor contestant, and wife of former BC and current Giants quarterback Tim Hasselbeck, is on that show. I'm glad to see a fellow BC alum standing up for the Second Amendment on national television in the face of that fat, ugly, hypocritical b!tch.

I also think that their target audience isn't exactly us, so they probably don't care all that much if we don't watch.

Hit it, people! Silence=Death! We need to send this witch flying off on her broomstick again and get her off of network TV. Take the time to let YOUR views be known!

They don't need to know what demographic you are. LOL

Just send them an email anyway. The more they get, the better the chances are that she is removed from the program. That show exists to sell advertising, if they can't do that then they will go out of business.

Personally my guess is that Barbara Walters will boot O'Donnel's fat ass as soon as she realizes that the advertising money is drying up.

The only reason I even know that show exists is because Elisabeth Hasselbeck (the woman who defended the 2nd), a BC grad (my alma mater), former Survivor contestant, and wife of former BC and current Giants quarterback Tim Hasselbeck, is on that show. I'm glad to see a fellow BC alum standing up for the Second Amendment on national television in the face of that fat, ugly, hypocritical b!tch.

I also think that their target audience isn't exactly us, so they probably don't care all that much if we don't watch.

I'm not sure how Rosie is allowed to boost her anti American views on national TV. It's very upsetting to hear that she doesn't believe our rights as written in the Constitution are valid. my family and I will stop watching this show, as well as reconsider any products that are advertised during this program. I will also be sure to inform others of this show and ask them to do the same as long as she is a member of this program. Thank you, Christopher

Be sure to say that you're telling everyone to do the same.

Rosie O'Donnell needs to be removed from this show. Her attack on the second ammendment is insane fears driven by missleading information.

The 2nd Ammendment is a RIGHT of the PEOPLE to KEEP and BARE arms. Plane and simple.

Her views have no place in a network such as ABC and I and my family will not tolerate a network that allows someone such as Rosie to speak as she did.

I commend Hasselbeck's attempts to defend the rights of free Americans and only hope that she does not back down.

My letter-

Good job everybody. Let's keep hammering ABC on this. Get the contact info to everybody you know so they can help us out. The more people that contact them with intent to stop watching and refusal to buy advertiser's products, the more pressure we will put on Walters and ABC to dump O'Donnell's fat ass.

also wrote to that effing pig as well.

-Your twisted views of the second ammendment are un founded and driven by ignorance and fears of something that you have little or no understanding.

You have no right to tell people what parts of the US Constitution you can follow and cant follow and should be kicked out of the public spot light for the liberal hack that you are.-

I wrote to Hasselback and commended her for standing up to that bitch and thanking her for her support.

You can write to them directly by going to abc's site, clicking on shows and then the view.

then you can click whoever you want to email.

I'm offended that Rosie O'Donnell had a platform to express her views AGAINST the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment on a recent showing of "The View." Her egregious comments were not just bigoted, but very Anti-American, and they should not be tolerated.

My family and I will stop watching this show, as well as reconsider any products that are advertised during the program. I will also be sure to inform others, and encourage them to do the same, as long as she is on the show.

Regards, David

Ok, I suck at writing letters, so kinda went with what Jim & C-pher said, but worded it differently...The letter got sent, so that's all that matters though.

rosie.jpg

Here's my note to ABC:

I wish to inform you that I will NOT be watching The View anymore. Rosie O'Donnell is an offensive, uneducated hypocrite. She & her family are protected by armed bodyguards, yet she gets in front of the camera & preaches to the rest of us about the 2nd Ammendment not being a right. It's as much of a right as the 1st Ammendment, which by the way, allows her to stand up there & spew her lies on TV. I will also be informing your sponsors that I will not be supporting them anymore.

P.S. I never watch that crap anyway. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom