Rolling Rally, Now what?

I think this would be an ideal route for the next #DuePROCESSion. If attention is what we are looking for, this would get it.

The sooner the better if you ask me...

372662866c09de97bf6583c89b92d274.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
This route goes right through the hearts of Medford & Boston, past Faneuil Hall, TD Garden and Government Center. With some minor modifications that won't impact mileage or travel time in any appreciable way, it can also go through Downtown Andover, past Phillips Academy, and right by the Bunker Hill Monument and USS Constitution, both of which I would find entirely appropriate.

I would like to see 20k people standing in front of the statehouse. A mega version of the original with national and high profile speakers, multi-media coverage at the peak times, pre and post multimedia lead ups and follow ups (ads, talk shows, social, etc), carpools and buses to truck in as many as possible.

I would like to see 20k people standing in front of the statehouse. A mega version of the original with national and high profile speakers, multi-media coverage at the peak times, pre and post multimedia lead ups and follow ups (ads, talk shows, social, etc), carpools and buses to truck in as many as possible.

Wouldn't we all!

Hmm. Yes, some people will say that but I think most of the media would recognize that it's in poor taste to do so. They'll look like the a$$hats for dumping on a program clearly meant to do good. We'd have the high moral ground in that argument.

I would agree with you, if these people had a shred of decency, which they do not.

Devil's Advocate: a blood donation would open us up for satire and ridicule by the Anti's. People like that dipshit Colbert or that retard Samantha Bee would say we're doing a blood drive for future mass shootings, or some shit like that.

Hmm. Probably true enough.

Hmm. Yes, some people will say that but I think most of the media would recognize that it's in poor taste to do so. They'll look like the a$$hats for dumping on a program clearly meant to do good. We'd have the high moral ground in that argument.

This is why it would make sense to just join in an already existing program, and just "do some good", ie: LARGO.

This COULD happen, but it would need to take some big planning. It would need NATIONAL ATTENTION, with NATIONAL NAMES speaking. People like Ted Nugent, Matt Light, Tom Selleck, a couple sheriffs, Trey Gowdy, Wayne Lapierre, that Libertarian dude with the black hair and mustache, Rand Paul, etc. It would need a LOT of radio and social media coverage, as TV will try to ignore. Pulling from all New England states, and buses from beyond that distance, this could happen.

This COULD happen, but it would need to take some big planning. It would need NATIONAL ATTENTION, with NATIONAL NAMES speaking. People like Ted Nugent, Matt Light, Tom Selleck, a couple sheriffs, Trey Gowdy, Wayne Lapierre, that Libertarian dude with the black hair and mustache, Rand Paul, etc. It would need a LOT of radio and social media coverage, as TV will try to ignore. Pulling from all New England states, and buses from beyond that distance, this could happen.

Yep. Absolutely. Its not something that you can whip up in a jiffy. It has to be a well planned and coordinated effort by local and national groups and lots of NES volunteers. I know plenty of people here are ready, willing and able. I want to see NRA, SAF, NSSF get on board and make this issue, and maybe CA into battlegrounds for the national cause. Showcase what tyranny looks like on the two coasts to relate how it can and will spread inward if it is allowed to persist. If ever they needed a poster child to stand up in front of the cameras to make their case... well here we are.

Last edited:
State house rallies and rolling processions are very honorable methods to make known the 2A issues in this state. Having been involved in them, however, I'm not so sure of their efficacy in a war of propaganda. The problem (at least as I see it), is that the statist control the media and in turn what the people get to hear. So why not play directly to the majority of citizens in this state? Nevermind the LTC folks. Most of them know the truth, and shame on the ones who don't.

The vast majority of people in this state do not own firearms AND believe the lies they are told by the statists. If we intend to win 2A rights back, shouldn't we be communicating directly to these people? If GOAL rented some giant billboards around the state and make known a few truths for the uninformed, I would imagine more than a few folks would open their eyes and ears.

I don't see us ultimately winning if we have resigned to staying a minority sliver of the population. We've got to garner the support of all those middle-ground types who don't know any better.

Last edited:
State house rallies and rolling processions are very honorable methods to make known the 2A issues in this state. Having been involved in them, however, I'm not so sure of their efficacy in a war of propaganda. The problem (at least as I see it), is that the statist control the media and in turn what the people get to hear. So why not play directly to the majority of citizens in this state? Nevermind the LTC folks. Most of them know the truth, and shame on the ones who don't.

The vast majority of people in this state do not own firearms AND believe the lies they are told by the statists. If we intend to win 2A rights back, shouldn't we be communicating directly to these people? If GOAL rented some giant billboards around the state and make known a few truths for the uninformed, I would imagine more than a few folks would open their eyes and ears.
Hence why I proposed a rolling rally route through the heart of Boston.

Labor Day Weekend is coming.

Can't someone get a banner to drag up and down behind a plane along the beaches of the Cape?

You so, "Don't get it" that it's scary. Don't PM me or message-me-by-rep-point about it either. Please. Just. Stop. It. If I ever again spend hours working on something and you tell me about your completely uninformed "better idea" and not lift a finger to do anything, I'm going to ban you for good, I swear to God.

I assume you know the term "Preaching to the choir" right?, and know that it's a euphemism for wasting your breath by trying to convert the already converted?

That's exactly what you're asking for. You're proposing that we spend everything we have for nothing. Most of the people in MA that support Healey applaud her actions. "Guns are bad, and you made the gun people mad, so this must be good!"

What the effity-eff good will bringing in a bunch of people they hate do? Seriously! Do you have any f-ing idea how much money, political capital, and favors it would require to get even 1/4 of - Ted Nugent, Matt Light, Tom Selleck, a couple sheriffs, Trey Gowdy, Wayne Lapierre, that Libertarian dude with the black hair and mustache, Rand Paul - to happen?

I can tell you because I've actually gotten out from behind my damn keyboard long enough to find out: All of it. Every resource we have, and every last cent we can possibly ever beg, borrow, or steal would be required to stage the idiotic masturbatory spectacle you desire.

AND IT WOULD BE FOR NOTHING!!!!!! Actually, it would be worse than nothing. Is Uncle-Fing-Ted is going to sway even one moonbat to our side? Of course not. He would do exactly the opposite. So would stupid open carry rallies. There are legislators that are on the fence (maybe even that lean anti-gun), that might be inclined to support us if we make the right argument. Your fantasy shit show would turn them against us in a second. We're not going to do it.

The only way we can win this is to make it NOT ABOUT GUNS. She is legislating by interpretation, writing new laws-by-FAQ, and undermining 200 years of democracy. The only way she can win is if we make it about guns. How can you not f-ing see that?

If we want to win this thing, then when somebody asks you about this, you first four words should be, "It's not about guns..."

To be honest with you, as a civil libertarian, I find her abuse of power is the worst part of it. NES's collective ignorance of that fact makes me ashamed.

Either that or keep stammering on about Uncle Ted and your cold dead hands and make everyone tune you out.

Last edited:
To all you keyboard warriors talking about how we are wasting our time. Please, by all means, fire the first shot. I will stand with/behind you. I'm willing to lay my life down to fight tyranny. What I'm not willing to do is to make that first step.*

Unless and until you fire that first shot, please, STFU. Your wet blanketness does nothing for us.

With all that being said, the rally has me pumped. I'm down for another and would like to help if possible.

*at this point in the game
No, no you won't. Heard it many times..."I will die for XYZ". Never happens. But you guys keep wasting your time on that soap box. I can tell you the outcome if you like. That's some mental feel good masturbation, that's all it is.

You so, "Don't get it" that it's scary. Don't PM me or message-me-by-rep-point about it either. Please. Just. Stop. It. If I ever again spend hours working on something and you tell me about your completely uninformed "better idea" and not lift a finger to do anything, I'm going to ban you for good, I swear to God.

I assume you know the term "Preaching to the choir" right?, and know that it's a euphemism for wasting your breath by trying to convert the already converted?

That's exactly what you're asking for. You're proposing that we spend everything we have for nothing. Most of the people in MA that support Healey applaud her actions. "Guns are bad, and you made the gun people mad, so this must be good!"

What the effity-eff good will bringing in a bunch of people they hate do? Seriously! Do you have any f-ing idea how much money, political capital, and favors it would require to get even 1/4 of - Ted Nugent, Matt Light, Tom Selleck, a couple sheriffs, Trey Gowdy, Wayne Lapierre, that Libertarian dude with the black hair and mustache, Rand Paul - to happen?

I can tell you because I've actually gotten out from behind my damn keyboard long enough to find out: All of it. Every resource we have, and every last cent we can possibly ever beg, borrow, or steal would be required to stage the idiotic masturbatory spectacle you desire.

AND IT WOULD BE FOR NOTHING!!!!!! Actually, it would be worse than nothing. Is Uncle-Fing-Ted is going to sway even one moonbat to our side? Of course not. He would do exactly the opposite. So would stupid open carry rallies. There are legislators that are on the fence (maybe even that lean anti-gun), that might be inclined to support us if we make the right argument. Your fantasy shit show would turn them against us in a second. We're not going to do it.

The only way we can win this is to make it NOT ABOUT GUNS. She is legislating by interpretation, writing new laws-by-FAQ, and undermining 200 years of democracy. The only way she can win is if we make it about guns. How can you not f-ing see that?

If we want to win this thing, then when somebody asks you about this, you first four words should be, "It's not about guns..."

To be honest with you, as a civil libertarian, I find her abuse of power is the worst part of it. NES's collective ignorance of that fact makes me ashamed.

Either that or keep stammering on about Uncle Ted and your cold dead hands and make everyone tune you out.

Thank you for your clarification. FWIW, in my recent experience, if you lead with the 'it's not about guns' and use the race car/prius analogy, people start to get it. Then I usually say it's about separation of powers, and the legislature needs to do it's job.

No, no you won't. Heard it many times..."I will die for XYZ". Never happens. But you guys keep wasting your time on that soap box. I can tell you the outcome if you like. That's some mental feel good masturbation, that's all it is.

You missed the point of my argument.

If it came to rebellion, yes. I would do anything to secure my freedom.

We are not there. As long as there is a non-violent option; that is where the money MUST be placed. Period.

The main point of my argument is all these asshats and keyboard warriors shouting how these rallies don't work while the rest of us are actually out there trying.

Excellent post.

IMHO : The only reason the second amendment even exists in our Constitution - is so that the "people" can defend all the other rights. The founders elaborated on this incessantly - and the whole damn Revolution was fought over those rights - not just because " gunzzz!!!".

I've tried to make this point over and over again here and it doesn't seem to really sink in very well.

I've also said: Once you give up all the rights those guns were supposed to defend - sooner or later there is going to come a point when any and all logical reasons to own them - are going to go right out the window. Then people's only defense is going to be some childish whining like when take away a kid's favorite toy.

If we fail to challenge the fact that "law" is just being made up on the fly - by NOT going thru the legislature or being subject to the will of the people , then a very real LOGICAL argument can be made that the guns might as well go away too - because we utterly failed to make any effort to stop the tyranny they were supposed to prevent.

There is also the possibility that this whole state and all of it's various levels of government and all of it's citizens are just so hopelessly stupid and corrupt that there is no fixing it.

For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.

- Patrick Henry

Let's find out the truth. Let's find out just how deep the rot goes. Let's see if there is ANY hope whatsoever that this thing get righted.

It's only after doing all of that - that we will ever have any moral justification to actually revolt.

That is what the founders did. They didn't just go nuts one day when MichaelJR called "go time".

What scares me isn't even so much the 2A aspect of it , although that's bad enough.
This is a low hanging fruit test for what's to come.
This flys and it's only the beginning.

The main trouble I've been having since this whole circus began is convincing people that it's not actually about guns at its core. EddieCoyle put it very well; this is about a massive overstepping of one person's authority to further her career goals, and sets up a precedent for future abuse that is the stuff of dystopian fiction novels.

Then I come in here and see people who seem to think it's a good idea to storm the capitol building and I think we still have a fair amount of message building to do, especially amongst ourselves. Nothing will make this about guns quicker than doing exactly the sort of thing that the antis expect us to do. Once it's about guns, then they, and the uninformed masses who dont care enough, will have their excuse to ignore us.

What scares me isn't even so much the 2A aspect of it , although that's bad enough.
This is a low hanging fruit test for what's to come.
This flys and it's only the beginning.

This is just part of an overall larger scheme to take away our rights IMHO.

I actually wrote to one of the people (he's a college professor) who writes frequently on LewRockwell.com. He has covered the shennanigans of DA's all over the country on a whole range of different aspects.

One of the things he's covered - is the baseless rape charges that have been leveled over and over again by DA's - who only backed down when they got their ass handed to them.

Here is what he wrote to me:

The key point here is that she is trying to do what the Left has been wanting to do for years: Criminalize actions that when they were done were legal. She is trying to find a way to retroactively criminalize gun ownership. The idea is to spread on the margins, keying on areas that would have the least political controversy, and then ratcheting up the rhetoric and legal actions.

We also are seeing this in the area of sexual assault. The idea is to make ALL sexual activity potentially criminal by emphasizing consent. It works as follows: a man and women agree to have sex, and then sometime afterward, the woman changes her mind and says that it really wasn't consensual, after all. The man then is charged with rape. Since there is no way to prove a negative, he gets convicted. Funny, the Left always claimed they supported abortion because they didn't "want government in the bedroom." Now they want government in the bedroom.

What we're fighting against here is tyranny and fascism, or communism. I'm not sure the idiots in charge even know which flavor of tyranny that they want - they just know they want it.

I have to say - I'm not really encouraged that we're going to win this thing given the idiot level responses by a good portion of the "right".

- - - Updated - - -

The main trouble I've been having since this whole circus began is convincing people that it's not actually about guns at its core. EddieCoyle put it very well; this is about a massive overstepping of one person's authority to further her career goals, and sets up a precedent for future abuse that is the stuff of dystopian fiction novels.

Then I come in here and see people who seem to think it's a good idea to storm the capitol building and I think we still have a fair amount of message building to do, especially amongst ourselves. Nothing will make this about guns quicker than doing exactly the sort of thing that the antis expect us to do. Once it's about guns, then they, and the uninformed masses who dont care enough, will have their excuse to ignore us.

You need to go do some research and fully educate yourself on the concept of "fellow traveler".

It may not just be about career goals.

You so, "Don't get it" that it's scary. Don't PM me or message-me-by-rep-point about it either. Please. Just. Stop. It. If I ever again spend hours working on something and you tell me about your completely uninformed "better idea" and not lift a finger to do anything, I'm going to ban you for good, I swear to God. I assume you know the term "Preaching to the choir" right?, and know that it's a euphemism for wasting your breath by trying to convert the already converted? That's exactly what you're asking for. You're proposing that we spend everything we have for nothing. Most of the people in MA that support Healey applaud her actions. "Guns are bad, and you made the gun people mad, so this must be good!" What the effity-eff good will bringing in a bunch of people they hate do? Seriously! Do you have any f-ing idea how much money, political capital, and favors it would require to get even 1/4 of - Ted Nugent, Matt Light, Tom Selleck, a couple sheriffs, Trey Gowdy, Wayne Lapierre, that Libertarian dude with the black hair and mustache, Rand Paul - to happen? I can tell you because I've actually gotten out from behind my damn keyboard long enough to find out: All of it. Every resource we have, and every last cent we can possibly ever beg, borrow, or steal would be required to stage the idiotic masturbatory spectacle you desire. AND IT WOULD BE FOR NOTHING!!!!!! Actually, it would be worse than nothing. Is Uncle-Fing-Ted is going to sway even one moonbat to our side? Of course not. He would do exactly the opposite. So would stupid open carry rallies. There are legislators that are on the fence (maybe even that lean anti-gun), that might be inclined to support us if we make the right argument. Your fantasy shit show would turn them against us in a second. We're not going to do it. The only way we can win this is to make it NOT ABOUT GUNS. She is legislating by interpretation, writing new laws-by-FAQ, and undermining 200 years of democracy. The only way she can win is if we make it about guns. How can you not f-ing see that? If we want to win this thing, then when somebody asks you about this, you first four words should be, "It's not about guns..." To be honest with you, as a civil libertarian, I find her abuse of power is the worst part of it. NES's collective ignorance of that fact makes me ashamed. Either that or keep stammering on about Uncle Ted and your cold dead hands and make everyone tune you out.

Thanks for ALL that you do for those of us who suppose our sport and our rights. Please don't give in to the frustration because if we lose someone of your caliber (no pun intended) all hope is lost.

You need to go do some research and fully educate yourself on the concept of "fellow traveler".

It may not just be about career goals.

Oh, yes, I agree. I'm well aware of the term, its history, and its implications for the current situation. When I'm discussing this issue with a leftist family member, for example, couching it in those terms is just as easy an excuse for them to tune it out as my saying it's about guns would be. Healey's political career advancement is just the short term goal, but it helps frame it as less of a left/right issue.

Last edited:

This is one of the greatest posts evah! Thank you Eddie Coyle for keeping us on track...

I would be in for another rolling rally, but having experienced this one I can appreciate just how much organizing is involved to make it successful. keep us updated if this happens

I think this would be an ideal route for the next #DuePROCESSion. If attention is what we are looking for, this would get it.

The sooner the better if you ask me...

372662866c09de97bf6583c89b92d274.jpg

Gonna be a long drive. That 2.5 hr estimate is at 65 mph - 70 mph or "current flow"

Last edited:
Gonna be a long drive. That 2.5 hr estimate is at 65 mph - 70 mph or "current flow"

It's a long drive because the route is avoiding the highways, lots of traffic lights to be going through. Plus once you were to get past the rotary in Hingham there wouldn't be very many folks taking notice as most of that stretch is wooded areas with a smattering marshland(at least it was the last time I went through there).

It's a long drive because the route is avoiding the highways, lots of traffic lights to be going through. Plus once you were to get past the rotary in Hingham there wouldn't be very many folks taking notice as most of that stretch is wooded areas with a smattering marshland(at least it was the last time I went through there).
It is, indeed, avoiding highways. Traffic lights aren't much of an issue when you are escorted like we were this past weekend.

This estimated drive time also accounts for current traffic conditions at the time I ran this. It was the middle of a workday, the peak of traffic in Boston.

Back
Top Bottom