Rolling Rally, Now what?

It's things like this that proves our efforts will be ignored by the media. $143,000 for cancer research and not a peep about how gun owners actually help their community.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...unday-October-2-2016?highlight=Aim+for+cancer

Blood drives, heart walks, rolling rally's all either spun or ignored. We have to stay on message and take it to the people who will listen one by one if need be. We almost have to be everywhere all the time with the message of due process and separation of powers.

Thanks for ALL that you do for those of us who suppose our sport and our rights. Please don't give in to the frustration because if we lose someone of your caliber (no pun intended) all hope is lost.

This, Agree with Burgermeister and very well said Eddie!!!!!

"This isn't about guns."

Bull-freaking-shit it isn't about guns. This is 100% about guns. What would have happened if she had "reinterpreted" a law and banned gay marriage or where trannies can poop? Think our spineless, libtard governor would have let it slide?

Would the people have supported it? Would the media be silent about it?

This is about a tin pot tyrant disarming you so you can't defend yourself, your family and community against them.

The only reason this happened was "because gunz"

Last edited:
"This isn't about guns."

Bull-freaking-shit it isn't about guns. This is 100% about guns. What would have happened if she had "reinterpreted" a law and banned gay marriage or where trannies can poop? Think our spineless, libtard governor would have let it slide?

This is about a tin pot tyrant disarming you so you can't defend yourself, your family and community against them.

But, to get it fixed we need the support of MANY more people, many of whom do not know, understand, or care about about guns, and most of whom think the AG is right and guns are bad.

The only way to win support of these people is to get them to see that what the AG did is complete overreach and tyranny. This time it was about guns, but next time could be about something else. The point being she cannot write laws as she pleases and change them on the fly i.e. "governing by faq! She is undermining democracy!!!!! These are the messages we need to send. And the reality is it is not about guns, it is about politics!

"This isn't about guns."

It is absolutely about guns to many of us, but is indicative of a larger issue that threatens all rights.

Being in the People's Republic, we lawful gun owners do not have the numbers to create the type of push needed to challenge this. If we make this all about guns, we will not inspire anybody else to join us in our fight for liberty because a majority of the state is anti. It must be about due process and the protection of rights that they care about if we are going to win any more support over to our side here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

It must be about due process and the protection of rights that they care about if we are going to win any more support over to our side here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I hate to be negative nancy, but the Healy thing is a done deal. It's now the law of the land because it's about guns. Nothing is going to change it short of getting a true republican elected to the position. What are the odds of that happening?

There is sadly nobody else to "get on our side" . Leftists love illegal EOs and tyrannical dictates as long as it falls in their favor. The only time you hear a left tard talking about states rights is when it comes to banning guns and fag marriage

Remember when that "up skirt" crap was on the news? They had a law passed in a day or two. The fact that this crap is already over a month old and nobody is talking about it except US tells me all I need to know.

I will personally continue to ignore this stupid decree just as I have ignored other stupid shit from this state most of my life. I think the guy who suggested we stop filling out EFA-10s had the right idea

Last edited:
Thankfully, not everybody gives up this easy.

Eddie, there was never anything to fight for. The people who are supposed to protect our rights don't care and neither do the majority of voters.

Any action taken in our favor by any MA politician will make them look "soft on gun violence" to the sheep and cost them the next election.

I am a realist and I "gave up" years ago on anything positive being done to restore rights in this shit hole state.

I am a realist and I "gave up" years ago on anything positive being done to restore rights in this shit hole state.

This is exactly why the Healey's of the world get bolder every time they pull crap like this. They say "come at me, bro", and people with the attitude you're talking about fold up like a cheap suit because, well, it's useless to fight. They're just going to win anyway, right, so why bother?

This fight can be won if it's handled properly. Half measures are partially responsible for getting us into this mess in the first place.

I had a long talk today with the aide at both my state senator and state rep's offices.

Neither of them support 2A and neither ever will.

I told each aide what was going on with the enforcement notice, how she made it up, how it keeps changing, and how I'm literally threatened by her, ten year felony for failure to follow an ever changing Q&A page on her website.

I said to each, "it's me, Mike Sweeney, your boss is supporting Healey locking me up for not following this nonsense, are you really OK with that? I reminded them that there was no due process, no debate by the legislature and no vetting by the courts

I could tell that struck a chord.

Eddie, there was never anything to fight for. The people who are supposed to protect our rights don't care and neither do the majority of voters.

Any action taken in our favor by any MA politician will make them look "soft on gun violence" to the sheep and cost them the next election.

Good to know, glad to hear your opinion. Now go away and let those of us who DO care continue fighting the injustice. But don't worry, you'll still get to benefit from our efforts.

BTW EddieCoyle you did a F'ng awesome job on the rally.

Exactly! That's why the way to win this is to make it not about guns, but about lack of due process and abuse of power. We have to provide lawmakers with a reason/excuse to work with us.

The problem we face is that too many very vocal gun owners think like this numbskull:

"This isn't about guns."

See? That's the wrong message.

ETA: I mean "numbskull" in the nicest possible way.

Last edited:
Exactly! That's why the way to win this is to make it not about guns, but about lack of due process and abuse of power. We have to provide lawmakers with a reason/excuse to work with us.

The problem we face is that too many very vocal gun owners think like this numbskull:

See? That's the wrong message.

ETA: I mean "numbskull" in the nicest possible way.

Nothing like a rally sponsored by "Gun Owners Action League" to convince the sheep that this "isn't about guns"

But I'm the numbskull. [rolleyes]

"This isn't about guns."

Of course its about guns....WE all know that.

That fact and formulating a successful long term strategy to fight it are two COMPLETELY different things. We need all gun owners to realize this.

Honestly, I feel as though we need to make gun owners seen as more of benefits to our communities instead of a bunch of rednecks or white trash ammosexual hicks. However, it is rather difficult to do. As for how we would go about doing that, I have some ideas. Maybe host blood drives where all the staff are wearing Healey hurts families shirts in the venue, or doing kinds of community service while flying banners with our message. I dont know, just some thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom