Rolling Rally, Now what?

I have to admit that is my attitude too. I don't really believe in being "nice" - BUT - after participating in the rally I have to say my impression was that it made an impact.

I would even suggest it's something we should do again - but maybe pick a different route this time - in a different part of the state. The media might ignore the one we just had, but after say two or three of them - with each one being 1 to 2 miles worth of cars - it will become plainly obvious we CAN mobilize and we are NOT going away.

In France the farmers all go crazy every once in a while - and drive their tractors onto the highways and just block up everything. I am not advocating we do that at all - because it would just piss people off. But multiple rolling rallies that have hundreds of vehicles in them - will show that we COULD pull that stunt if we were so inclined.

Agree that perhaps several rallies (lets "occupy" the highway each and every Saturday or Sunday) might have a better effect.

In regards to "it would piss people off" - that's exactly the problem. Yeah, we are better than them, but it's OK for them to piss us off and we just play nice? You get my drift: "We" - pro 2A; "they" - antis and those who don't care.
Well, if the public who voted Healey into office doesn't care if we are pissed, we shouldn't care if they are too (when we block the highway).

Stage a constitutional lawsuit? I mean, what she did isn't constitutional and if it were turned into a court case, I'm sure we could probably get the backing of not only GOAL but possibly even the NRA if it goes far enough. If we win, the judge might demand that this be overturned.

We need to be the 800 lb. gorilla in the room.
Everywhere they go ,whatever they do.
That's how the LGBTQ got it done.
They are no bigger a population percentage than we are.
Relentless, merciless, persistence.

Thats a good point regarding similar percentage s of the population. Maybe we could reach out to some 2a friendly gay men and women who have some knowledge and experience as to how they achieved what they did.

Stage a constitutional lawsuit? I mean, what she did isn't constitutional and if it were turned into a court case, I'm sure we could probably get the backing of not only GOAL but possibly even the NRA if it goes far enough. If we win, the judge might demand that this be overturned.
NSSF is handling the lawsuit, and brought in some hotshot lawyer who was once nominated to head up ATF to represent them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Just brainstorming...and of course that is difficult since I don't have one. [hmmm]
It is along the same vein of the blood donation idea that was considered before.

The Boston Heart Walk is coming up September 10th, it typically receives a decent amount of televised exposure. Could a quick team with a catchy name register and be mustered to walk on short notice? We have had some members deal with cardiovascular disease, so it could be in honor of them.

I know it isn't the fight a war with war type of actuon some have advocated for, trust me, I understand. I was just thinking of a quick impact opportunity- maybe even partner with the Pink Pistols? We would have a win/win situation of:
- helping others
- demonstrating that the 2A community is kind, human, and not evil
- helping our own community that has been or may be dealing with heart disease
- providing for low expense televised exposure
- accessing a large audience to educate regarding the 7/20 unilateral infringement on due process
- etc.

It is a family friendly event, and with multiple course lengths, perhaps doable for members of various physical capabilities.

http://heartwalk.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1149299

Of course this is super short notice. Would be fantastic if those Tyranny shirts would be in so everyone could dress alike. Maybe rent a bus or coordinate car pools.

The American Heart Association is pleased to announce that Susan Hertzberg, president and chief executive officer of Boston Heart Diagnostics, will chair the 30th annual Boston Heart Walk on Saturday, Sept. 10, at the DCR Hatch Shell along the Charles River Esplanade.As chair of the Boston Heart Walk, Hertzberg is encouraging companies, organizations and residents throughout Greater Boston to support the American Heart Association in its mission of building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. The event brings together more than 10,000 people and raises critical funds for life-saving heart disease and stroke research and education.

“Everyone knows someone who has been impacted by heart disease or stroke, whether it’s themselves, a friend or a family member,” Hertzberg said. “By participating in the Boston Heart Walk, we can increase public awareness of heart disease and stroke, and let the public know what a great resource the American Heart Association is, all while raising the funds needed to fight these devastating diseases.”
The Boston Heart Walk will be held rain or shine. Registration begins at 9 a.m. and the walk kicks-off at 10:30 a.m. This year’s event will be emceed by WCVB NewsCenter 5 anchor Emily Riemer.

The Boston Heart Walk is the American Heart Association’s largest event in Greater Boston. It offers one, three, and six mile walk route options, as well as a brand new quarter-mile obstacle course for kids, called the “Kids Heart Challenge.”

The 2016 walk marks the 30th year that the Boston Heart Walk has served the Greater Boston community, bringing people together to celebrate cardiovascular health and raising funds for the lifesaving mission of the American Heart Association.

Hertzberg joined Boston Heart Diagnostics in July 2010 as president and CEO. Since that time, the company has grown from a promising laboratory start-up to a recognized leader in developing diagnostic tools that help healthcare providers and patients characterize disease, individualize treatments, and engage patients in their own heart health.

http://m.wcvb.com/health/saturday-september-10-2016-boston-heart-walk/40823782

Last edited:
I am telling you folks that she needs to be impeached. There must be a process for this. My fear is that if left to a popular vote, the moonbat majority in Ma will side with her imperial actions.

Thats a good point regarding similar percentage s of the population. Maybe we could reach out to some 2a friendly gay men and women who have some knowledge and experience as to how they achieved what they did.
They had the diversity, tolerance crowd to get it into or children's heads in elementary school. We don't have the muscle.

Agree that perhaps several rallies (lets "occupy" the highway each and every Saturday or Sunday) might have a better effect.

In regards to "it would piss people off" - that's exactly the problem. Yeah, we are better than them, but it's OK for them to piss us off and we just play nice? You get my drift: "We" - pro 2A; "they" - antis and those who don't care.
Well, if the public who voted Healey into office doesn't care if we are pissed, we shouldn't care if they are too (when we block the highway).

It's not "Them" your going to piss of pulling some dumb stunt , it's the people who we want on our side that would be pissed off.
Healy won't be stuck in traffic , or Baker ,or Deleo.
It's going to be some poor schmuck trying to get to work or home.
Can you think of one person who jumped on the BLM band wagon after sitting two hours in a traffic jam because of their little shit show?
Me either.
If anything it showed what a bunch of thoughtless a-holes many of them are.

It's not "Them" your going to piss of pulling some dumb stunt , it's the people who we want on our side that would be pissed off.
Can you think of one person who jumped on the BLM band wagon after sitting two hours in a traffic jam because of their little shit show?
Me either.

Yes, I know, and that same schmuk who did not get stuck in traffic doesn't give a flying %^&* about your Sunday rallies either (unless he's a 2A person to begin with, which means we don't need to convince him).

Yes, I know, and that same schmuk who did not get stuck in traffic doesn't give a flying %^&* about your Sunday rallies either (unless he's a 2A person to begin with, which means we don't need to convince him).
We were a 1.5 mile long billboard. I'd say there's a decent chance we reached a couple of people without pissing too many of them off by jamming up their drive.

We also put Healey and her ilk on notice that we will not simply fade into the background. An important point evidenced by the fact that she had her social media people doing damage control on that day.

Also, it was a gesture of solidarity among ourselves, and the importance of that cannot be overstated.

We were a 1.5 mile long billboard. I'd say there's a decent chance we reached a couple of people without pissing too many of them off by jamming up their drive.

We also put Healey and her ilk on notice that we will not simply fade into the background. An important point evidenced by the fact that she had her social media people doing damage control on that day.

Also, it was a gesture of solidarity among ourselves, and the importance of that cannot be overstated.

Ding ding ding

I met a lot of really cool people that day. I also had a lot of fun enjoying my right to peacefully assemble. That day was the most American I have ever felt.

Now what? is a very good question.
We are fighting weaponized propaganda that took decades to brainwash the minds of the general public.
So much so, we are at a point where a political hack can pull a stunt like this and have full support for it from people who are completely unaware they have been programmed to accept it.
It can only get worse from here.
How do you counter a such a long, drawn out, complex and very much scientific campaign of lies?
How do we get people elected that could stand for us?
How do we know who is real before we try to get them elected?
We just don't have a massive propaganda arm to be able to fight back effectively.
For every like minded person you talk to, there are 10 who just can't wait to vote your rights away, and they're raising their children in the same fashion.
I know what I'm doing. Training, preparing and praying.

It's not about 2A rights at this point , it's about due process and the rule of law.
Even people who could care less about guns can get behind that.
Notice there were a surprising amount of Dems that signed that WTF letter she got.
Some of those names aren't even normally very supportive of gun rights.
We can do this in a well thought out manner and not only win it in the legal sense but a PR victory as well, or go from zero to full retard and screw the outcome.
You might want to wait till the weather cools a bit before you go lay in the high speed lane of 93 though, that blacktop gets hot as hell .

We are going to the bridges next with some very big signage.

Stay tuned for more info, we're going to need some help to get it done.

we can cover a lot more territory and reach more people with the message. great idea. hopefully i can participate in this one, as a prior family commitment precluded my attendance at the rally

Me either.

Exactly.

Just reading about those BLM a-holes who blocked the highway in Boston made me hate their damn guts.

VERY well stated, +1

- - - Updated - - -

Now what? is a very good question.
We are fighting weaponized propaganda that took decades to brainwash the minds of the general public.
So much so, we are at a point where a political hack can pull a stunt like this and have full support for it from people who are completely unaware they have been programmed to accept it.
It can only get worse from here.
How do you counter a such a long, drawn out, complex and very much scientific campaign of lies?
How do we get people elected that could stand for us?
How do we know who is real before we try to get them elected?
We just don't have a massive propaganda arm to be able to fight back effectively.
For every like minded person you talk to, there are 10 who just can't wait to vote your rights away, and they're raising their children in the same fashion.
I know what I'm doing. Training, preparing and praying.

Also well stated and I hope you are wrong......

But want you on my side if you are right!

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

Just reading about those BLM a-holes who blocked the highway in Boston made me hate their damn guts.

yep me too!

I understand the whole pissed off thing. I just think we need to aim it in the right direction. I don't think that - *at this point* - that pissing on Jane and John Q Public is the right way to go.

Far too many people are dirt ignorant of what is going on around them. I just had a conversation with a co-worker today about the upcoming election. He doesn't like Trump - but he doesn't like Hillary either. I told him : " Fine - write in 'nobody' or Jack Q. Dildo on the ballot"

He simply could not understand how that could have any effect. I told him that if 80% of the electorate writes in somebody - ANYBODY - than the candidates that have been handed to us - then it sends a pretty big message. Again - he didn't get it. I probably had to go thru the damn thing 5 times before he even started to get a clue.

Fact of the matter is - people simply don't think shit thru AT ALL. This guy is too wrapped up in his next vacation, keeping his pool clean , coaching his girls soccer team - and going to his kid's robot competitions. He doesn't think thru political stuff AT ALL.

There's a few other gun owner types in my group and we give the guy shit - but he's simply incapable of "getting " it.

Lay down in the middle of the highway like the occupy idiots did - and as soon as somebody says it's a bunch of white terrorist gun owners - that's going to be stuck in the guy's head forever and YOU'RE NEVER GETTING IT OUT.

I understand the whole pissed off thing. I just think we need to aim it in the right direction. I don't think that - *at this point* - that pissing on Jane and John Q Public is the right way to go.

Far too many people are dirt ignorant of what is going on around them. I just had a conversation with a co-worker today about the upcoming election. He doesn't like Trump - but he doesn't like Hillary either. I told him : " Fine - write in 'nobody' or Jack Q. Dildo on the ballot"

He simply could not understand how that could have any effect. I told him that if 80% of the electorate writes in somebody - ANYBODY - than the candidates that have been handed to us - then it sends a pretty big message. Again - he didn't get it. I probably had to go thru the damn thing 5 times before he even started to get a clue.

Fact of the matter is - people simply don't think shit thru AT ALL. This guy is too wrapped up in his next vacation, keeping his pool clean , coaching his girls soccer team - and going to his kid's robot competitions. He doesn't think thru political stuff AT ALL.

There's a few other gun owner types in my group and we give the guy shit - but he's simply incapable of "getting " it.

Lay down in the middle of the highway like the occupy idiots did - and as soon as somebody says it's a bunch of white terrorist gun owners - that's going to be stuck in the guy's head forever and YOU'RE NEVER GETTING IT OUT.

. and +1

And for more National recognition, Milo.

Who?

They had the diversity, tolerance crowd to get it into or children's heads in elementary school. We don't have the muscle.

See my post about kids, up a bit.

Me either.

In the planning for this event, I said it should either be in Healey's/Bakers own neighborhoods, or directly around the Statehouse itself, with a rally in front of the news station. Bring it TO THEM.

It's not about 2A rights at this point , it's about due process and the rule of law.
Even people who could care less about guns can get behind that.
Notice there were a surprising amount of Dems that signed that WTF letter she got.
Some of those names aren't even normally very supportive of gun rights.....

True. Then again, the letter was pointless and meaningless, unless they DEMAND AN ANSWER!

Good idea. Keep it simple, though. Give them a website to look at. Needs to be short and sweet. The #healeyhurtsfamilies is too long and not enough oomph. Need something like #tyrannymassachusetts, which they will remember and look up.

Oh, and here's another way to "reach out" to 65,000 at a time:

Looking for a way to make your experience at a Patriots home game even more special? Commemorate the event by putting a special message on the LED Corner Boards at Gillette Stadium for more than 65,000 Patriots fans to see! The official Patriots team photographer will even capture the message as it appears during the game and we'll send it to you as a permanent, personal souvenir.

Just brainstorming...and of course that is difficult since I don't have one. [hmmm]
It is along the same vein of the blood donation idea that was considered before.

The Boston Heart Walk is coming up September 10th, it typically receives a decent amount of televised exposure. Could a quick team with a catchy name register and be mustered to walk on short notice? We have had some members deal with cardiovascular disease, so it could be in honor of them.

I know it isn't the fight a war with war type of actuon some have advocated for, trust me, I understand. I was just thinking of a quick impact opportunity- maybe even partner with the Pink Pistols? We would have a win/win situation of:
- helping others
- demonstrating that the 2A community is kind, human, and not evil
- helping our own community that has been or may be dealing with heart disease
- providing for low expense televised exposure
- accessing a large audience to educate regarding the 7/20 unilateral infringement on due process
- etc.

It is a family friendly event, and with multiple course lengths, perhaps doable for members of various physical capabilities.

http://heartwalk.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1149299

Of course this is super short notice. Would be fantastic if those Tyranny shirts would be in so everyone could dress alike. Maybe rent a bus or coordinate car pools.

http://m.wcvb.com/health/saturday-september-10-2016-boston-heart-walk/40823782
Blood donation idea is a fantastic one, though I'll state up front that I'm unable to donate.
Family friendly events that get exposure, like the walk, are even better. Get some kids on that obstacle course with some shirts and let them have some fun.

In.

I think this would be an ideal route for the next #DuePROCESSion. If attention is what we are looking for, this would get it.

The sooner the better if you ask me...

372662866c09de97bf6583c89b92d274.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Devil's Advocate: a blood donation would open us up for satire and ridicule by the Anti's. People like that dipshit Colbert or that retard Samantha Bee would say we're doing a blood drive for future mass shootings, or some shit like that.

Hmm. Yes, some people will say that but I think most of the media would recognize that it's in poor taste to do so. They'll look like the a$$hats for dumping on a program clearly meant to do good. We'd have the high moral ground in that argument.

Back
Top Bottom