Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30 to 39

• 60 to 69

• 70 and beyond

• Total voters
57...but my wife says that I am anywhere between 12 and 92 depending on what I say or do. According to her I'm 12 when I get a new gun, but 92 when I just don't seem to have the energy to help her with a pet project.

Mark

57...but my wife says that I am anywhere between 12 and 92 depending on what I say or do. According to her I'm 12 when I get a new gun, but 92 when I just don't seem to have the energy to help her with a pet project.

Mark

Mark

Adam_MA said:
Lynne said:
Cross-X said:
"They have lots of guns and toys that boys can play with!"

ahem....forget someone??????? <arching right eyebrow>

YEAH!! <putting his arm around Lynne's shoulder> Forget someone???

[wink] [wink]

Adam

Sucking up much, Adam? [roll]

Lynne... it's Cross-X. You KNOW that he just can't keep his foot out of his mouth. Let's just say that 'They have lots of guns and toys that girls and boys can play with!"

And it even scans.

Ross

Adam_MA said:
Lynne said:
Cross-X said:

[wink] [wink]

Adam

Lynne... it's Cross-X. You KNOW that he just can't keep his foot out of his mouth. Let's just say that 'They have lots of guns and toys that girls and boys can play with!"

And it even scans.

Ross

Adam_MA said:
Lynne said:
Cross-X said:

[wink] [wink]

Adam

And it even scans.

Ross

dwarven1 said:

Adam can suck up as much as he wants any time. [lol]

And yes, I know C-X has a thing for filet of sole, but he's a cute boy, so I tend to forgive him and probably more than I should.

dwarven1 said:

And yes, I know C-X has a thing for filet of sole, but he's a cute boy, so I tend to forgive him and probably more than I should.

dwarven1 said:

Back
Top Bottom