• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

POLL: Share with us how old you are...

How old are you?

• 22 to 29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30 to 39

• 60 to 69

• 70 and beyond

• Total voters
DR said:
dwarven1 said:
But if you don't grow up by age 35, you don't have to. It's a rule. :D

Sweet! A couple more years and I'm home free.

Yes, I only have to go 4 more months until I hit this magic number...I think that I can hold off until then.

That means I can still have a beer at 9 am and get away with it...or put beer in my cereal.

DR said:
dwarven1 said:

Yes, I only have to go 4 more months until I hit this magic number...I think that I can hold off until then.

That means I can still have a beer at 9 am and get away with it...or put beer in my cereal.

DR said:
dwarven1 said:

MrsWildweasel said:
I'm 45. Some days I feel my age others I don't. [lol]

Mrs WW and I are going to celebrate our 50th birthdays (which are a month or two apart) by jumping out of a plane for the first time.

yes, we plan to have chutes on. [roll]

MrsWildweasel said:

Mrs WW and I are going to celebrate our 50th birthdays (which are a month or two apart) by jumping out of a plane for the first time.

MrsWildweasel said:

dwarven1 said:
MrsWildweasel said:

That is so cool! Where do they do it? I looked into going to Orange, MA years ago but never followed through.

dwarven1 said:
MrsWildweasel said:

That is so cool! Where do they do it? I looked into going to Orange, MA years ago but never followed through.

dwarven1 said:
MrsWildweasel said:

There's a skydiving place around Lunenburg or Fitchburg, I think... I keep seeing bumperstickers for it on cars, so I figured in a few years, as the date approaches, we'll start checking out places.

Got a few years yet.

There's a skydiving place around Lunenburg or Fitchburg, I think... I keep seeing bumperstickers for it on cars, so I figured in a few years, as the date approaches, we'll start checking out places.

Got a few years yet.

Got a few years yet.

Back
Top Bottom