Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30 to 39

• 60 to 69

• 70 and beyond

• Total voters
Well...it's official....I'm 1 year older today. And I'm making my own b-day dinner because we've got students tonight and there's no going out to eat. Somethings just not right about that....

Happy Birthday Lynne!
6.gif

I'm right behind you 9.5 hours.

MrsWildweasel said:
Happy Birthday Lynne. Hopefully hubby will take you out for a belated birthday dinner. [lol] [wink]

Oh yeah...he will. (Pay attention gentlemen - this is how it's done) We're working as greeters on Sunday at the Wayside Inn. We'll be dressed in our colonial clothing and be at the front door from 11:30 to 5. He told me he'd take me out to eat at the Inn for my b-day. Ahem...the Inn gives us dinner for free for doing door duty. [roll] Oh well...I suppose it's the thought that counts.

[wink]

And thank you all for the happy wishes. :D And happy early birthdays to tele_mark and Ken!!

MrsWildweasel said:
Lynne, tell him he still OWES you a dinner. [wink] [lol] That doesn't count. [twisted]

Lynne, I'm a guy and I agree, he still needs to do the right thing, and take you to dinner at a nice place, of your choosing. That's how it's done in my family.

Garys said:
Dirigo said:
16 in a month

Hell, I've got sox older than that.

Gary

My wife has tried to throw it out several times and refuses to let me wear it (at least when she's around [wink] ), but I've still got a sweatshirt that I bought when JFK was in office. Unfortunately, she managed to throw it in the wash once before I could catch her. [roll]

Ken

Almost 58............

but the hand is still steady, the finger remembers to sqeeeeeeze(most of time), and the eye remembers, after target aquisition, to focus on the front sight and the bull(most of the time), and forgets all the above, except safety, enough to keep practicing.
Going to take an advanced handgun course in the Spring that requires some physical ability, moving with gun drawn, shooting under numerous conditions, from different forms of cover during physical exertion. Hey, I'm just a pup that loves to shoot target and combat. How many other young pups(at heart) out there like to challenge themselves? [wink]

Oh, Lynne... I'm sorry I missed your birthday!

What with the new job and TWO lodge meetings this week, I really haven't had time to do much other than be a Secretary and a tech...

Anyway, Happy Birthday! (a little belatedly...). So you and Ed are going to be at the Wayside Sunday? Hmm... think it's about time SWMBO and I went there again.

OK, everyone... what time is the Official NES dinner (or lunch) going to be at the Wayside Inn in Sudbury this Sunday? (I recommend the Prime Rib or the Lobster Pie...)

Ross

dwarven1 said:
Oh, Lynne... I'm sorry I missed your birthday!

What with the new job and TWO lodge meetings this week, I really haven't had time to do much other than be a Secretary and a tech...

That's okay hun. I wish I could miss it too. [lol] You got a new job?!?!?!?!?!?!? Yeah!!!!!!! I knew you hadn't been on much of late and I was gonna email you tonight to find out where you were. [lol]

BTW all - he's making up for not "paying" for my dinner. Me beloved hubby is going to make me a coat. He showed me the pattern and the fabric he bought to make it (way cool), so I'll cut him some slack. :D (and yes, I'll post a pic when it's done, but he's working two jobs, so don't expect it too soon :D )

Lynne said:
That's okay hun. I wish I could miss it too. [lol] You got a new job?!?!?!?!?!?!? Yeah!!!!!!! I knew you hadn't been on much of late and I was gonna email you tonight to find out where you were. [lol]

Yeah, field tech for a little company in Worcester. It's much lower stress than my last job (and much lower pay, too. [cry]) The biggest pain is in my feet... apparently my left foot is not really healed yet! I think I'm going to try another podiatrist... But the good side is that the other tech is a shooter. And we get along very well.

dwarven1 said:
Yeah, field tech for a little company in Worcester. It's much lower stress than my last job (and much lower pay, too. [cry]) The biggest pain is in my feet... apparently my left foot is not really healed yet! I think I'm going to try another podiatrist... But the good side is that the other tech is a shooter. And we get along very well.

Way cool!! Congrats hun, altho less pay sucks, but at least it's a check. (and I would try another doc too)

Back
Top Bottom