• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

POLL: Share with us how old you are...

How old are you?

• 22 to 29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30 to 39

• 60 to 69

• 70 and beyond

• Total voters
I was just going to say the Northampton Airport. I jumped out of planes many , many moons ago, in my early 20's. Haven't since.

I was just going to say the Northampton Airport. I jumped out of planes many , many moons ago, in my early 20's. Haven't since.

dwarven1 said:
There's a skydiving place around Lunenburg or Fitchburg, I think... I keep seeing bumperstickers for it on cars, so I figured in a few years, as the date approaches, we'll start checking out places.

Got a few years yet.

THere's one up my way as well, in Addison.

dwarven1 said:
There's a skydiving place around Lunenburg or Fitchburg, I think... I keep seeing bumperstickers for it on cars, so I figured in a few years, as the date approaches, we'll start checking out places.

Got a few years yet.

dwarven1 said:

Got a few years yet.

47, There's a place in Lebanon,Maine called Skydive Lebanon. When I'm sitting on my deck I can hear the chutes open and the people talking. My wife and I own a second home about 3 miles from the airstrip. They seem to do a good share of business there.

47, There's a place in Lebanon,Maine called Skydive Lebanon. When I'm sitting on my deck I can hear the chutes open and the people talking. My wife and I own a second home about 3 miles from the airstrip. They seem to do a good share of business there.

Back
Top Bottom