Panic Buying

Let's ignore the fact that it was a Muslim terrorist and focus on the gun used. Welcome to modern America and the media. Jesus. Having said that, with 50+ people dead, get it while you can.

Nobody's ignoring it, it's even splattered on the front of CNN now that the guy was a durka sympathizer. The memetic value of this incident though, overall, is kinda wonky... the bodycount will keep it in the news cycle for awhile... they're going to be "torn" because the media loves to try to downplay every durka incident (like they did with the Fort Hood shooter, contrast the relative non coverage of that event, say vs something like Aurora) but they can't because of the body count.

-Mike

Was just on a site for ammo and a case jumped up $100 when I refreshed the page.

But still plenty of stock, so nothing to worry about yet. As dr grant said, the media will have to downplay this event since the shooter is Muslim, and targets were gay.

That does NOT fit the agenda!

Last edited:
I meant Obama and the Hildebeast are ignoring the radical Islam connection.

Yeah, but if you noticed, with Fort Hood, the workup from Obama was "workplace violence" blah blah, but not a huge amount of time spent on addressing the mass casualty event. There's no way that they can talk about this event without the public going "But what about the violent muzzies?" every time someone brings it up.

-Mike

Yeah, that you can probably take to the bank, until Obama delivers some mealy mouth speech whining about gun control...

-Mike

he already did, first thing he said - "are we going to sit back and do nothing and let guns like this be part of our society?" No mention of Islamic terror in his press conference of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but if you noticed, with Fort Hood, the workup from Obama was "workplace violence" blah blah, but not a huge amount of time spent on addressing the mass casualty event. There's no way that they can talk about this event without the public going "But what about the violent muzzies?" every time someone brings it up.

-Mike

He's proven you (and me) wrong already - he's saying this is just an angry guy with powerful guns, we need to ban guns.

Boy, some configurations of 9 really took a jump today. I bet some cards get charged (at higher) prices for product that is not on hand.

Stopped by Minuteman to pick up some things. A few others were doing the same. Alex has a good supply right now at excellent prices. Get it while you can.

This whole things sucks for everyone that was involded but since it wasnt a radical christian white guy i dont think there will be much of a panic

Some ammo prices jumped 20%. Is it too much to ask fellow gun owners to not act a fool by paying $50 more for that same case? Just way too early for this nonsense. I'm still hopeful for some good prices for July 4th.

The reality of the free market is that you will likely be able to choose between a supplier that has jacked up its prices or one that has the regular prices but is out of stock.

Some ammo prices jumped 20%. Is it too much to ask fellow gun owners to not act a fool by paying $50 more for that same case? Just way too early for this nonsense. I'm still hopeful for some good prices for July 4th.

I think this is like the 3rd time in a year I've seen the $50 jump after a shooting. Hopefully it'll go away like the last few times.

I think this is like the 3rd time in a year I've seen the $50 jump after a shooting. Hopefully it'll go away like the last few times.

Yeah it sucks that particular vendor keeps doing this. But hey they're free to do it I guess. Trying to maximize their profits.

I was this close last night to placing an order. But nope. Had to watch Deadpool. Now I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need those two cases anyways. Stupid Wolf. Their brass are just too dull anyways.

I was this close last night to placing an order. But nope. Had to watch Deadpool. Now I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need those two cases anyways. Stupid Wolf. Their brass are just too dull anyways.

Lol, Ive been eyeballing it for a while myself. Never pulled the trigger on it though. Just have to wait and see how it plays out I guess.

Back
Top Bottom