Panic Buying

I'm pretty much stocked for 1-2 years. I'll probably grab more primers and bullets in a couple months though. Plenty of powder though.

i have my SHTF ammo and guns. probably just need armor. I think most of us are just stocking up for regular shooting because we are too cheap to buy after the panic sets in.

that being said i have 1k of .223 arriving friday

Mass shooting in Fla ....50 plus dead and 50+ wounded..... AR15 used..... people are focusing on AR15 assault rifle used.

Get them and mags while you can ...
Let's ignore the fact that it was a Muslim terrorist and focus on the gun used. Welcome to modern America and the media. Jesus. Having said that, with 50+ people dead, get it while you can.

Just went to the online retailer that I use and the pickings are slim. 9mm is nearly gone and the Independence 5.56 I usually get went from $6.99/box or $350/1000 to $8.99/box or $450/1000.

Ordered a bunch of parts to complete my AR build this morning. Have had a stripped lower hanging around waiting for enough round tuits. Today's unfortunate event in Orlando was the last round tuit I needed.

Have ammo thanks to a deal I found on here roughly a month ago. I could get more but I live in MA so can't mail-order, and the prices are going to go insane by the time I get out to the store.

Just picked up a Cheetah 84FS in black to go with my Nickle 85FS. Next up is the H&K P30sk, followed by the P2000 and the P2000sk. Not taking changes on whomever wins in November.....

screw handguns you need a good battle rifle and the ammo to feed it.

+1. If they go for a ban, it's not pistols they're going to go for first. Get you a CETME, FAL, AK, or (if you must) an AR. Those will be endangered species once Clinton wins.

Let's ignore the fact that it was a Muslim terrorist and focus on the gun used. Welcome to modern America and the media. Jesus. Having said that, with 50+ people dead, get it while you can.

Never mind that the pictures of cops on the scene all show them carrying the same weapon as the terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom