Owner of Riley's kicked police officers keys...

If it's the same group as on here that are bitching and complaining, yet saying nothing on their Facebook page or pussy footing around on there. Don't count on it. Everyone wants their anonymity on here and does a good job of waiving the Pom poms, until that is they need to be putting a face to it. Bitching on a gun site isn't furthering the cause so until people start setting up meeting with their cheif and going to city council meetings, school board meetings, etc and making their position be heard we will continue to be over run.

Here's my response on their FB page.

Your officers exhibited a disgusting display of police brutality, arrogance and disregard for the Constitution they swore to uphold. They seem to have forgotten that they are public servants. The acted more like masters. Respect must be earned. You have failed miserably.

They got "feedback" from me on their FB page, I bet they weren't appreciative of it either. I saw only a few comments on this, so would suggest a little time be spent by those here to ramp up the complaint count a bit,,,,

Unbelievable, I don't know what looks worse the cops looking to start a issue or the cops who took 3 of them to get one arm behind is back lmao he literally just tightened his arm and these "supercops" were holding on for life, then the officer who looks no older then 18 is shaking nervous with a taser smh. Reminder if your stopped by Concord PD ask the officer for a I.d if they don't look old enough to buy beer noway they writing me a ticket lmao.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

So much for NH being a free state.

See

N.H. bill would reduce simple assault from misdemeanor to violation in some cases | Concord Monitor

Under state law, simple assault is, among other things, when someone “purposely or knowingly causes bodily injury or unprivileged physical contact to another.” It’s a misdemeanor that can carry up to a year in jail.

So, under the laws as they exist today, a simple touch constitutes simple assault. This occurred in front of the police, so they were (legally) justified in the arrest.

This is the fault of the lawmakers, who gave the police the ability to do this.

So, under the laws as they exist today, a simple touch constitutes simple assault. This occurred in front of the police, so they were (legally) justified in the arrest.

This is the creep that occurs between what's intended, and what can be construed.

This is why we always warn about how law can be used, despite assurances that, "Oh no, we don't mean THAT!"

While the legislature is at fault for writing the law this way, it takes a truly sociopathic mindset to twist tapping someone on the shoulder into "unprivileged contact". That fault lies solely with the police, the lawyers who support them, and the judges who let them.

And talk about double standards: if I responded with that level of force to a simple tap on the shoulde, I would be the one in jail.

If he fought back the boy cop would have shot him.

Also the other two would not have been able to restrain him, he did nothing and they couldn't even cuff him without a tazer.

New Hampshires finest.

No kidding. Someone behind taser-boy should have yelled "DROP IT!" or popped a paper bag or something.

... So, under the laws as they exist today, a simple touch constitutes simple assault. This occurred in front of the police, so they were (legally) justified in the arrest.

Wait, that's a twist. Are you saying the police assaulted HIM?

Yeah [rolleyes]

[video=youtube_share;-B6l6FSgAFc]http://youtu.be/-B6l6FSgAFc[/video]

4:00 on. Jackbooted thug pricks

I can't even watch that again. ****
Got my blood boiling while watching it. Those NH folks around the scene were being real civil. Is it still live free or die state? Let me read more posts here to see if NES is doing anything to help the arrested.

I'm saying is that under NH law, his "touch" to the cop's shoulder was simple assault, giving the cops grounds to arrest him.

Yep. He laid hands (hand) on someone. While the context was clearly non-threatening he gave them the excuse they were so badly waiting for.

See

N.H. bill would reduce simple assault from misdemeanor to violation in some cases | Concord Monitor

Kinda looked like the belligerent cop was doing some "simple touches" to the guys crotch? Maybe he's a TSA wanna be groper?

The look of glee on the face of the big dumb cop when the guy touched the short prick cop is unmistakable. "Yes! I have an excuse to abuse this guy!"

Yep. He laid hands (hand) on someone. While the context was clearly non-threatening he gave them the excuse they were so badly waiting for.

Sadly you are correct. I just got extremely pissed off after I watched it again and heard him say he has a heart condition. Could be bull but as your fellow man, restrain him without sending 250k volts (?) into him. Absolutely despicable.

I'm saying is that under NH law, his "touch" to the cop's shoulder was simple assault, giving the cops grounds to arrest him.

So, did he touch them first?

If they touched him first, are they assaulting him? This is what I thought you meant.

One way to mitigate against the risk of being "touched" by someone is not to walk up to them with two other guys while wearing ready-to-grapple nitrile gloves and then getting in his face and being belligerent. That tends to piss people off, which is why the officer did it. He wanted to provoke the guy so they could make a show of arresting him, make an example of him, and thereby appease the gun-grabber circus. Problem was, they didn't bring enough horsepower, so out came the LEO's little helper, they lit him up, and still barely got things under control.

I really hope the public comes to see these events as affecting us all, and not, as here, to offer up irrelevant comparisons and ex-post rationalization of a police state. The problem is, everyone loves a beat-down when the other guy is receiving it. When the NYPD was kicking the 99% crowd around we had many here cheering on the police. That needs to stop. America will move forward when we realize that government funded brutality and thuggery are an affront to liberty for us all.

I agree 100% but the female officer put her hand(s) on at least three people that I saw, so why is that different?

So, did he touch them first?

If they touched him first, are they assaulting him? This is what I thought you meant.

I would class such touches as assault if they were unwanted (which they were). Problem was that they have the badge and no one will come down on them for simple assault for those touches.

But his touch was actionable and they already made up their mind to mess with him...they just needed the excuse to be thugs.

See

that's why the ambigous TSA guy has to ask you when he wants to fondle your balls.

all gun owners at a rally should carry zip ties with them

The video literally made me want to kick them in the head repeatedly, that is the most disgusting display of abuse. ****ing disgusting, but hey, they made it home safe, ****ing ****s.

Godamnit, this makes me so mad, that I lose all control and swear like a truck driver.

The video literally made me want to kick them in the head repeatedly, that is the most disgusting display of abuse. ****ing disgusting, but hey, they made it home safe, ****ing ****s.

Godamnit, this makes me so mad, that I lose all control and swear like a truck driver.

All the Romney / Gomez people are cool with it.

All the Romney / Gomez people are cool with it.

[puke2][puke2][puke2][puke2]

My daily hatred for all things law enforcement/governmental is really starting to impact my health. godamnit

- - - Updated - - -

But hey, at least in NH you can open carry and shit. FREE MURICA UP THAR IN HAMPSHIRE! [rolleyes]

Glad I'm not the only one who was that pissed. I'd post my real thoughts but I just don't want another infraction.

Sorry for linking the video guys, I ruined a lot of member's weekends.

[puke2][puke2][puke2][puke2]

My daily hatred for all things law enforcement/governmental is really starting to impact my health. godamnit

- - - Updated - - -

But hey, at least in NH you can open carry and shit. FREE MURICA UP THAR IN HAMPSHIRE! [rolleyes]

Right, because police harassment never occurs in the states you believe to be free.

Back
Top Bottom