• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Baltimore City Implodes: Police Force Collapses, Only Three Officers Patrolled Major District

You can see the lights went out on the ship before it hit, possibly power failure caused the crash.

The cars stopped after the boat hit, you can see some stationary cars when it collapses. Crazy.
Yeah I don't think I'm watching that lol

That explains this lol
It will be minimal repairs and flipped in 5 years to a developer who buys up the entire block and renovates it all into luxury townhouses for a $1 million each. Then the gentrification bug will kick in as the poor start getting pushed out to make way for gen y and gen z urban hipsters. It's just a repeat of what happened in SF where iconic locations were taken over and they will insist on living in clean environments meaning no hobos or drug addicts.

It will be minimal repairs and flipped in 5 years to a developer who buys up the entire block and renovates it all into luxury townhouses for a $1 million each. Then the gentrification bug will kick in as the poor start getting pushed out to make way for gen y and gen z urban hipsters. It's just a repeat of what happened in SF where iconic locations were taken over and they will insist on living in clean environments meaning no hobos or drug addicts.
It's a smart plan, I'd much rather live around a bunch of faggot hipsters than homeless junkies and thugs

It's a smart plan, I'd much rather live around a bunch of faggot hipsters than homeless junkies and thugs
Yeah but the people who buy these homes will be plagued with guilt for being 'colonizers' and then leave their doors unlocked to make it easier for the criminal class.

You can see the lights went out on the ship before it hit, possibly power failure caused the crash.

The cars stopped after the boat hit, you can see some stationary cars when it collapses. Crazy.
More to the point, the angle of the ship to the camera continually changes as the ship turns towards the bridge supports. It seems remarkable that the rudder would be that far over to effect that great a turn in that distance.

Yeah but the people who buy these homes will be plagued with guilt for being 'colonizers' and then leave their doors unlocked to make it easier for the criminal class.
I dont really give a shit, if they want to get on their knees and suck dick or wash feet because they feel guilty and get robbed after for their efforts then F'K em

How crazy is it that roughly half this country approves the direction this country is heading to.
Not crazy at all.

Half the country doesn't have half the brains they were born with, and the half a brain they do have has been completely propagandized by the media on television.......and they're too stupid to recognize it and too vain and prideful to admit it when they do recognize it.

If it weren't for handouts and the benevolence of others on a daily basis, half this country would perish within a month. If this trend continues, this country will be brought to fifth world status in a few short years.

I'm seeing this from a completely different perspective.

have the defund the police and other BS directed at law and order negatively impacted policing? Yes, without a doubt.

However, "people" (like normal every day people) are not signing up or interested in being police for a LOT of reasons outside of the political side of it. Barrier to entry is substantial. How long is a police academy? 4-6 months depending on where it is? That's pretty f***ing long to be treated like an a**h*** for half a year. How about the screening? It's insane. The police are now (outside of MA especially) stuck in the choir boy or sociopath paradigm - probably mostly due to the polygraph test.

Here in FL the Collier County Sheriff is the main police department for the Naples area. The hire rate for the department is lower than US Army SF school. It's not because it's harder (it's easy in comparison). It's because the criteria Collier County has set is insane and according to them 15% of applicants make it to the road. That's bullshit. I work with the county police every shift at work. They are solid dudes. But they are nothing special nor are they remarkable compared to other departments with better hiring practices.

Take FL State Police. It's about a million times cooler than the MA state police. However, the FL SP academy is 5+ months long, military style in Tallahasse. So if I wanted to become a state trooper I'd tell my family see you in 6 months while I go get treated like im in Marine boot camp. When I was 18 sure, I could tolerate it - and I did when I joined the Army. Around my 40's? f*** that.

The fire service is also heading down this road. They want people turn key ready day one. It's a bunch of bullshit. (NH is at the point where plenty of departments are hiring "firefighters" without any firefighting credentials or experience as long as they have paramedic, so that career in those towns is defacto dead, you aint a FF your a medic.)

One of the very few things MA does right over other states is police and fire hiring and training.

Last edited:
But the MSP have cooler uniforms and a much better cruiser paint scheme.
The FSP brown and tan is friggin' awful, looks like it was designed by Guinness or Yuengling. [laugh]
the FSP uniform is universally hated by the FSP. I work with them daily also so I get to hear all the gossip [rofl]

They have a significantly better demeanor towards the public compared to the MSP. I also worked with the MSP occasionally on highway calls and they were "blah" at best. No personality, like angry little robots. Very bizarre. The FSP isnt like that.

I'll never get why state patrols act that way. You're a highway cop. You miss out on all the down and dirty calls that normal police deal with every shift but you act like your a special forces commando or something. I wish people would just be normal. [rofl]

The Florida Highway Patrol is not the Florida State Police. There is no Florida State Police as all the different FL state le agencies are fractured under different divisions of State government. It was weird seeing that when I moved here from MA.

FHP suprisingly has no real detectives, other than their traffic homicide Corporals. They have a very small and not well trained investigative unit called BCII which specializes in VIN and odometer fraud as well as counterfeit plates, etc. BCII occasionally works shootings or persons crimes on the Interstate or turnpike but the Sheriffs Office ( the real cops) usually assumes the investigation.

Dench is correct in that they are just highway cops writing tickets and working wrecks for the most part. In Orange, Pasco, Manatee, Brevard, and Volusia Counties, the Deputy Sheriffs don’t even work crashes, they kick everything to FHP, so God help you if you get stuck waiting for Fhp because it’s going to be hours. In those counties FHP is AAA with a badge.

The pay is generally crap and they have to supplement their income working off duty jobs. In service training after the academy is over is generally very poor (fdle minimums) unless it’s dui or traffic homicide related.

However, Their Troop C (Tampa) criminal interdiction unit (CIU) are the real Troopers and can pick out a criminal motor vehicle from the side of I-75 near Wildwood just by watching traffic. Those boys know their interdiction game.

And BTW its Black and Tan, not Brown and Tan. Technically, their uniforms are actually confederate pink.

Back
Top Bottom