Owner of Riley's kicked police officers keys...

[puke2][puke2][puke2][puke2]

My daily hatred for all things law enforcement/governmental is really starting to impact my health. godamnit

- - - Updated - - -

But hey, at least in NH you can open carry and shit. FREE MURICA UP THAR IN HAMPSHIRE! [rolleyes]

Clearly NH isn't perfect.

But our imperfect is about 3 orders of magnitude better than the shithole you're mired in. And we have a chance. There were armed people in that crowd, angrily protesting the police's action. You pussies are so subjugated you are terrified of letting anyone even see you print.

But that's right... NH is no better than MA. Not even a little bit.

Idiot.

But our imperfect is about 3 orders of magnitude better than the shithole you're mired in. And we have a chance. There were armed people in that crowd, angrily protesting the police's action. You pussies are so subjugated you are terrified of letting anyone even see you print.

Idiot.

[rofl] ok buddy

The fact you think any part of this country is some how fixable, you're delusional. This entire country is ****ed beyond conventional fixing, but hey, go ahead, keep thinking whatever coolaid drinking bullshit you think, I on the other hand have realized that this goes beyond just a few states or that its somehow localized.

Idiot.

U mad bro?

No, we just look upon NH as free country, but more and more stories are coming out showing parts where it's almost worse than MA. And no, I don't give a shit about printing. Southern NH is moonbat-ville.

Oh man, now you did it, here come the "But NH is still betterer than MA" posts.

You have to apply for a license for your guns, wait 10 months, then be told you can't carry concealed. Even if you do carry concealed, you have to worry about reaching up to the top row at the grocery store for some Cheerios and accidentally exposing your shit-trigger M&P to a raging liberal soccer mom.

We're betterer. Sorry bro. [thinking]

Ok I really didn't mean to turn this into a NH vs MA thing guys, please, for the sake of keeping this from getting locked. Jesus I shouldn't have made a tiny joke, everyone gets all butthurt

U mad bro?

No, we just look upon NH as free country, but more and more stories are coming out showing parts where it's almost worse than MA. And no, I don't give a shit about printing. Southern NH is moonbat-ville.

Did you just say there are parts of NH that are worse than MA?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I really didn't mean to turn this into a NH vs MA thing guys, please, for the sake of keeping this from getting locked. Jesus I shouldn't have made a tiny joke, everyone gets all butthurt

Good point, sorry. I'll drop it.

Thanks man, I was just trying to point out that there is no "safe" place anymore. Sure there are areas that are better than others, but tyranny and absolute bullshit are everywhere now, and this proves what I have been saying for a while....... Stop running, and stand and fight because it will only follow

Thanks man, I was just trying to point out that there is no "safe" place anymore. Sure there are areas that are better than others, but tyranny and absolute bullshit are everywhere now, and this proves what I have been saying for a while....... Stop running, and stand and fight because it will only follow

Completely in agreement.

This
Did you just say there are parts of NH that are worse than MA?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.

So much for NH being a free state.

See

N.H. bill would reduce simple assault from misdemeanor to violation in some cases | Concord Monitor

So, under the laws as they exist today, a simple touch constitutes simple assault. This occurred in front of the police, so they were (legally) justified in the arrest.

This is the fault of the lawmakers, who gave the police the ability to do this.

keep seeing people call this simple assault based on that law... the only problem is that no 'bodily injury' was caused or even possible by that contact and the 'unprivileged' part doesn't apply to the first touch. until the cops says, DONT TOUCH ME, there is no way to know its 'unprivialged'.

if a cop takes a step back and run into you, can he arrest you? he didn't give you prior permission first. what if you are in a crowd and a someone you don't know is a cop and you are josteled into him? can they instantly arrest you? even though they arrest people all the time for it, there is nothing illegal about touching a cop until you try to harm him or he tells you not to.

Rofl. According to timestamps, you beat me by seconds.

But yes, it is. If you think otherwise, you're delusional.

I don't think otherwise just having fun. [devil]

NH is where I hope to go to, but it does have its troubles that need to be nipped in the bud before its too late.

U mad bro?

If you're talking about "problems with cops" I have news for you guys this is a problem in all 50 states, even the ones that suck a lot less than MA does. That said, the reason NH sucks a lot less is because when it comes to things like guns, etc, there are less laws with which people can be abused. It's that simple. The demonstration itself was living proof of that.

-Mike

If you're talking about "problems with cops" I have news for you guys this is a problem in all 50 states, even the ones that suck a lot less than MA does. That said, the reason NH sucks a lot less is because when it comes to things like guns, etc, there are less laws with which people can be abused. It's that simple. The demonstration itself was living proof of that.

-Mike

I know, I meant it as a whole, NH has some awesome parts. And those parts of NH usually have lax cops. I just have a huge problem with sacks of shit like these. They're everywhere, but this was a 2A rally in NH, you'd think cops wouldn't go FR on one guy. It's despicable.

I know, I meant it as a whole, NH has some awesome parts. And those parts of NH usually have lax cops. I just have a huge problem with sacks of shit like these. They're everywhere, but this was a 2A rally in NH, you'd think cops wouldn't go FR on one guy. It's despicable.

I sure would like to know why they even singled him out and approached him like they did.

I sure would like to know why they even singled him out and approached him like they did.

Same here. I could hear his voice before the 4 minute mark, my guess is he said some threats, then the coppers probably told him to calm down or something. etc etc etc. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Same here. I could hear his voice before the 4 minute mark, my guess is he said some threats, then the coppers probably told him to calm down or something. etc etc etc. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It sounds like the cop said " we have complaints of you getting in peoples faces"

It does?

It only pisses off cops in my experience. MA cops are more afraid of cameras than guns, no joke.

I could give a shit if I'm on camera or not, I'm not acting stupid.

You're fine with some random person on the street taking video of you going about your business? Cell phone camera following you?

Shrug. Just an observation. I may be in the minority on this one.

Not 1-1 with what the cops in this instance were doing but definitely not going to make them any gentler IMO. Doesn't make it right.

You're fine with some random person on the street taking video of you going about your business? Cell phone camera following you?

Shrug. Just an observation. I may be in the minority on this one.

Not 1-1 with what the cops in this instance were doing but definitely not going to make them any gentler IMO. Doesn't make it right.

When you're supposedly protecting the public, you shouldn't hate cameras.

HK... you'll find me in agreement with the fact that those problems are not localized. The police state is a pandemic... a cancer that we all have to find the scalpels in our inventory to cut out.

My point is simply that for some of us, the scalpels will be more accessible, and sharper when the patient is finally ready to be operated on.

Was that happening here?

It sounds like you are defending police actions in this case by saying the cameras helped to antagonize them into responding as they did?

... or are you saying the guy they arrested was antagonized by the cameras or both? Forgive me if I'm misinterpreting here.

I don't see why anybody would personally shadow me with a camera in daily business with no reason at all but if I gave them a reason to (ie by saying or doing something at a rally with lots of people around), I can't say I'd give an F at all. I'm at a large gathering on a hot button issue, Id expect cameras. Ditto if I'm a cop dealing with the public in public places or places open to the public. Don't see your point here.

Oh **** no.

Cameras didn't antagonize whatsoever. I probably shouldn't have stated it as "pisses everyone off". I was thinking more along the lines of "now we have to act like big tough ****s because everyone's watching and it's being recorded".

I know reasonable cops that would let things slide in private but not in public.

Last edited:
Oh **** no.

Cameras didn't antagonize whatsoever. I probably shouldn't have stated it as "pisses everyone off". I was thinking more along the lines of "now we have to act like big tough ****s because everyone's watching and it's being recorded".

I know reasonable cops that would let things slide in private but not in public.

Under that much presence of cameras, it's shocking the cops tased the guy. 3 jackbooted thugs couldn't take him down. It's comical but infuriating. All of them needed a nice big throat punch.

Under that much presence of cameras, it's shocking the cops tased the guy. 3 jackbooted thugs couldn't take him down. It's comical but infuriating. All of them needed a nice big throat punch.

I was a bit surprised. You'd think 3-on-1 would be no problem...

Yup, his body was just locked up. He wasn't resisting or being a problem IMHO, simply practicing his rights and showing the cops he wasn't complying. It's resisting their command to be arrested because there wasn't enough reason too.

It does?

It only pisses off cops in my experience. MA cops are more afraid of cameras than guns, no joke.

I could give a shit if I'm on (private, not .gov) camera or not, I'm not acting stupid.

I had some kind of minister/church guy pissed off that I was recording his public forum. People get pissed when they get recorded and they don't expect it.

Surprised this hasn't come up:
1) In the earlier video of the gentleman interrupting the MAIG speaker at the podium, someone comes up and puts their hands on HIS shoulders (calmly) trying to persuade him to stop interrupting. How is that not an arrestable offense?
2) The legal definition of Assault is usually something like this: assault legal definition of assault. assault synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.
an intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact.
3) Assault and Battery is something like: Assault and Battery legal definition of Assault and Battery. Assault and Battery synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.
Two separate offenses against the person that when used in one expression may be defined as any unlawful and unpermitted touching of another. Assault is an act that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent, harmful, or offensive contact. The act consists of a threat of harm accompanied by an apparent, present ability to carry out the threat. Battery is a harmful or offensive touching of another.

Given those definitions, I would say that he was undergoing an assault by the three police officers. He stated that he did not want to talk to them. Touching the PO may have been battery, but it's really hard to tell if it was intended to be offensive touching, or "hey look over there where I'm pointing".

I had some kind of minister/church guy pissed off that I was recording his public forum. People get pissed when they get recorded and they don't expect it.

Surprised this hasn't come up:
1) In the earlier video of the gentleman interrupting the MAIG speaker at the podium, someone comes up and puts their hands on HIS shoulders (calmly) trying to persuade him to stop interrupting. How is that not an arrestable offense?
2) The legal definition of Assault is usually something like this: assault legal definition of assault. assault synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

3) Assault and Battery is something like: Assault and Battery legal definition of Assault and Battery. Assault and Battery synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Given those definitions, I would say that he was undergoing an assault by the three police officers. He stated that he did not want to talk to them. Touching the PO may have been battery, but it's really hard to tell if it was intended to be offensive touching, or "hey look over there where I'm pointing".

Hey, if it was in NY, he would have been tazed and arrested and sent to riker's island for "annoying a police officer" before anything actually went down.

The guy that came up to him at the podium can be seen throughout most of the videos. It would appear that the two guys are friends. It bears mentioning, however inconsequential it may be.

Back
Top Bottom