Owner of Riley's kicked police officers keys...

Its a good thing I was not there because I could not have watched this happen without acting and it would not have been pretty. This has gotten out of hand and its time or damn close to time to do something.

been lurking on the forums for a while now..

Here's my 2 cents... Our side, or us, are people who are defending our constitutional rights. The right to take up arms and defend ourselves are being threatened and made impotent. If another constitutional rights was being threatened, I think groups would protest the threat also. We have seen protests successfully change America before, woman's rights, civil rights and others. I see more and more abuses of the government that should be protecting its lawful citizens, 1 year ago I was a happy ignorant citizen, now, I am well informed, with many thanks to NES.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a good thing I was not there because I could not have watched this happen without acting and it would not have been pretty. This has gotten out of hand and its time or damn close to time to do something.

Yes, but do what? Start a fight with the LEOs? Start a riot? The changes have to be made further upstream don't you agree?

Police trying to pressure him into not filing a lawsuit?

I love me a conspiracy theory in the morning, but how would burning a man's home down pressure him? If anything, he has less to lose now... and he's enough of a public figure that threatening him with anything other than the usual felony conviction on trumped up charges is unlikely to be credible, and they can do that anyway.

I am far from a tinfoiler but I tend not to believe in coincidences. When are you guys going to wake up in the Granite State? Sure, its better than Mass, but don't use Mass as your yardstick of comparison, and that is the problem. It's starting and if you don't stop it now, it will continue. It only takes a few cancer cells to infect a body. Some cancers are slow moving, some fast, some start slow and then become aggressive. Some of you are in denial.

Last edited:
I am far from a tinfoiler but I tend not to believe in coincidences. When are you guys going to wake up in the Granite State? Sure, its better than Mass, but don't use Mass as your yardstick of comparison, and that is the problem. It's starting and if you don't stop it now, it will continue. It only takes a few cancer cells to infect a body. Some cancers are slow moving, some fast, some start slow and then become aggressive. Some of you are in denial.

+1

And to add to this, the same thing is happening when you look to US versus the rest of the world. US is still the country with the most personal freedom for its citizens in the world, but things are worsening fast. If you keep saying that no matter how bad things are we're still better off than Somalia, you're correct but completely missing the point... just like the NH people who correctly claim that NH is way better than MA but fail to see that freedom is eroding in NH too and needs to be fought for (legally, mind you) every day or it will slowly be lost.

WTF? Chimney fired in June when it was almost 90 degrees? Also, sure took a while for Fire Department to get there considering he lives less than a quarter mile away from them.

The fire was used for DHW purposes. I guess they use a combination between a oil-burner and wood burner. According to the UL.

You know, I am right on your page regarding this, or at least was as of yesterday while discussing this case with my wife. She pointed out the fact that this guy handled this as perfectly as could have been done. Could he have taken down all three of those JBTs? Sure he could have, that was obvious since he barely even put any effort into resisting them cuffing him. He played it masterfully though, and will likely have grounds for a massive lawsuit as a result. Had he kicked their asses, he would have polarized support for the JBTs instead with most people saying he got what he deserved because he actually would have been the aggressor at that point. With the way he played it, just about ANYONE watching that video is sure to recognize the abuse of authority in this situation. It was abundantly clear that they were not going to back off until they got some sort of reaction that would justify taking this guy down. I just hope if I am ever in that situation that I could demonstrate such restraint and calmly start adding up all of the thousands that will be funneling into my bank account once the dust settles.

My wife just pointed to the front page of the Union Leader, st story about the arrest and subsequent fire, she said" does something sound funny about this?

So, I let her watch the whole video, she is flabbergasted by the behavior of the officers, her first thing was, "they went there start something"," they did nothing at end to end it, their actions completely escalated it"

His ONLY mistake and what gave the cops EXACTLY what they were hoping for, we when he "touched" the cops shoulder.

I believe it's BS, but the way the law IS written, they were within it at that point. It really SUCKS but they pushed and pushed until he made a mistake. Once he did, they had the show they wanted.

paraphrasing (my changes or additions in red):
I could not agree more on your ideas of how cops should be operating.

When I say our side, I'm talking about cops in our present day mainstream society, such as it is. Its delicate and moving away from mutual respect/coexistence. ... As such, I don't think its good to talk about disrupting societal balance by indiscriminately implying that all cops ... ??? ... won't win us any friends in working within our current system to achieve/maintain favorable laws for us.

Don't twist this and say I think the cops are above reproach or we should not make our opinions known and even practice civil disobedience, we absolutely should. ...

... what it was, a man vs man argument. The cop took it there as soon as he abandoned all traces of professional conduct and is entirely responsible for the situation escalating to begin with. Still, you don't put your hands on somebody and doing so shows a lack of respect for the *person*. Going beyond that, Mussos willingness to touch a cop in an argument knowing the likely result, combined with some other things that are coming out, tells me his is and was before this running around with a chip on his shoulder for some reason. If you look for trouble, you might find it.

As for house burning down, ... I'd still hedge more towards local fire/police/town people who he had beefs with. ...

Yeah, they are not bringing any scorn down on themselves. When they exempt themselves from most laws, and ignore the rest, it sure doesn't sit well with a lot of people. When they want to play by the same laws as everyone else, I think that would go a long way to evening the playing field, and winning respect back.

For future reference, if a thug like that is in your face where should you put your hands to keep safe?

Pockets - no. Hips - too confrontational. Behind your back -- perhaps too much like pockets. On your head - too submisive?

If red shirt guy didn't tap him on the shoulder thug would would have kept closing until there was contact, anyway.

--jcr

WHO were the two BALD suits, who got a lot of attention at the very end of the video?
One of them, the fat one, was writing something out, from a police officer's clipboard, perhaps a police report?

He could have been the guy who really started this whole thing. He's the one who should be sitting in Jail.

The guy in the red shirt got arrested for standing next to a speaker, and using his first amendment rights to free speech. Nothing more than that. The officers specifically went looking for the red shirt guy. They were directed to him. The police will get called on their breach of that guys rights. The penalty should be more than a simple slap on the wrist. Give the guy a couple $million from the City's coffers... OUCH... yeah... that will get them thinking better next time.

Takes a LOT to get me this steamed up! I am steaming!

Back
Top Bottom