Now I might be getting nervous...

You guys are all nuts. I am telling you those vehicles were there.

That's it right there!!!!!!! Except there were more then that!

Where did you get that photo???

o-james-mcavoy-on-charles-xavier-s-x-men-first-class-combat-readiness.jpg

There are no vehicles here. This lot is empty. Move along, citizen.

You guys are all nuts. I am telling you those vehicles were there.

- - - Updated - - -

That's it right there!!!!!!! Except there were more then that!

Where did you get that photo???

Did you check the underground bunker?

Sent it from iPhone 5 LTE

Hahaha.

Ok and check me out for a second. So Ntom goes to the station, sticks his head out the car like a bird, and the coppers see him staring at the 3 vehicles. They MIB flashlight him and erase his memory and it forces him to take a picture once they can remove the vehicles from the spot. Hey it could happen ...

So basically, what you're suggesting is, the last thing he may of seen was this...

mib.jpg

Where did SalemCat get that photo from online?

Let me guess, it's just a training exercise folks. Nothing to see here, move along.

Oh, no 100% believe you. I wish I could just believe that you imagined them but come on. MA loves the police state bullshit. Brb I gotta drive home from work and start searching the weak spots of these.

I'd still like to know what that is doing in a small town like West Boylston?

CEMLEC's Lenco Bearcat Armored Personnel Carrier: The West Boylston Police Department is a member of CEMLEC (Central Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council.) This SWAT team will respond to area member communities for emergencies such as active shooters, hostage situations, missing persons, armed barricaded suspects, and accident recontruction. The team is made up of area police officers, including West Boylston. This Bearcat is a new tool in CEMLEC's aresenal that was just purchased this year.

I think it was show and tell to the CEMLEC LE Departments. It's a shared state resource.

CEMLEC's Lenco Bearcat Armored Personnel Carrier: The West Boylston Police Department is a member of CEMLEC (Central Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council.) This SWAT team will respond to area member communities for emergencies such as active shooters, hostage situations, missing persons, armed barricaded suspects, and accident recontruction. The team is made up of area police officers, including West Boylston. This Bearcat is a new tool in CEMLEC's aresenal that was just purchased this year.

I think it was show and tell to the CEMLEC LE Departments. It's a shared state resource.

Accident reconstruction? Why do you need an armored vehicle for accident reconstruction? And missing persons? I would like to think that a normal car would be just as effective and far more cost effective for locating missing persons...

And those people don't care about liberty. Our rights stop where another persons right begin. If we are intentionally hurting, killing, or kidnapping anyone who has done nothing to us, or taking and destroying their property, then we are criminals. If people are being executed without due process, then those doing the executing are criminals, regardless of the side they are on.

Define "done nothing." Would you consider aiding and providing support or succor to a terrorist force or a member of one to be "done nothing?"

Accident reconstruction? Why do you need an armored vehicle for accident reconstruction? And missing persons? I would like to think that a normal car would be just as effective and far more cost effective for locating missing persons...

Accident reconstruction - just in case they need a stand in for the armored truck that blew a red light.. you know..

Just in case there's a head-on collision with a Lenco Bearcat when they're out making rounds. Always good to have a reference point. [wink]

Why would SWAT respond to an accident reconstruction job? Isn't that highway patrol's job?

That whole paragraph was bullshit. Missing persons ? Lol. You need something capable of off road conditions and high speeds. Not this. I feel a tiny but better knowing that it isn't just for WB but still. It's the lame excuses the PD puts out that has me on alert.

I wouldn't consider that force in the sense that the appropriate response is to kill them on the spot.
Agreed.

I wouldn't toss out the strategic importance of do unto others before they do unto you, however. While a civilian court or a military court is a cute idea, it's utterly irrelevant in a congo-esque wtf .gov implosion.

How do you define, " directly and willingly participating in violence against me?"
Providing housing? Supplies? Medical or logistical support? Aiding in planning, or in the administration of planning activities?

Agreed.

I wouldn't toss out the strategic importance of do unto others before they do unto you, however. While a civilian court or a military court is a cute idea, it's utterly irrelevant in a congo-esque wtf .gov implosion.

How do you define, " directly and willingly participating in violence against me?"
Providing housing? Supplies? Medical or logistical support? Aiding in planning, or in the administration of planning activities?

With the complete collapse of the system and the dissolution of the courts, it makes life easier: ignore the posted warnings and continue trying to approach my home, and I'll drop you. I don't care if you are a heavily armed bad ass or a young woman carrying a child, I will not allow anyone into my home unless I know and trust you, or you have disabled yourself to the point that you are no longer a threat.

With the complete collapse of the system and the dissolution of the courts, it makes life easier: ignore the posted warnings and continue trying to approach my home, and I'll drop you. I don't care if you are a heavily armed bad ass or a young woman carrying a child, I will not allow anyone into my home unless I know and trust you, or you have disabled yourself to the point that you are no longer a threat.

GET OFF MY LAWN... wait, leave that bikini top off....

Back
Top Bottom