Now I might be getting nervous...

ntomsw

Banned
I drove by the West Boylston PD this morning, running some errands, and they had 3 huge, brand new armored vehicles parked on the side of the police station.

Anyone else see these???

What's really going on here? West Boylston PD needs 3 armored vehicles??? For what? Helping cows cross the road???

Pictures? Or where you on a hoppes high?

Charles.

I did just come from my gun club shooting, but no. I was not on a Hoppe's high. I should have snapped a couple of photos. If I am out there again, I will.

I have to run out later, I will drive by and snap a few photos.

I drove by the West Boylston PD this morning, running some errands, and they had 3 huge, brand new armored vehicles parked on the side of the police station.

Anyone else see these???

What's really going on here? West Boylston PD needs 3 armored vehicles??? For what? Helping cows cross the road???

WTF, that is weird. Makes you wonder...

Why would the police need armored vehicles if it isn't their job to protect us and almost 50% of households in the U.S. have at least one gun in them?

What I'm saying is, "We don't need protection if/when SHTF."

I am headed out now to run some more errands. I will take photos if they are still there, and post them here. It will be a couple of hours before I will be home though.

think_of_the_children_186.jpg

I am headed out now to run some more errands. I will take photos if they are still there, and post them here. It will be a couple of hours before I will be home though.

Cool. Maybe this is the part where you're staring at a blank wall outside the police department and the armored vehicles are at your house.

Yeah, Sharon is such a hotbed of crime and civil unrest, I frankly don't think three LAVs will get 'er done. Send in the M1A1s, Apaches, everything in the arsenal. Oh, and don't forget the drones.

Last edited:
The police aka militant thugs are getting all this stuff because THEY can be used against us. I see no need for the any agency in side the us other thn our army needing such items. These will only be used "rescue" the right people.

Back
Top Bottom