Now I might be getting nervous...

If you think the plan is to use those vehicles for go time, don't worry. The local police personnel won't show up for work as they stay at home to protect their families. Those will be ours. Think about it. It is the DHS and UN that you'll need to worry about.

If you think the plan is to use those vehicles for go time, don't worry. The local police personnel won't show up for work as they stay at home to protect their families. Those will be ours. Think about it. It is the DHS and UN that you'll need to worry about.

I'd like to think so - but check this out:

My life as a tyrant | chrishernandezauthor

MY LIFE AS A TYRANT

There is planning to retrofit the armored truck for mobile drone controller.

11756942-large.jpg

"Webster Police Chief and CEMLEC President Timothy J. Bent said efforts are under way to form a special response team that would be used, for example, to help find a lost person like the man who was missing for several days earlier this year in the Blackstone Valley."

You need an MRAP to find a missing person?

As I said in another thread, history is against you on that one.

How else do they keep us anti governmant violent extremist under control. Just remember, the people who operate those vahicles are the soft targets. They have homes, families, etc. If there is civil unrest and they become the force behind oppression efforts, those soft targets become legitimate targets.

How else do they keep us anti governmant violent extremist under control. Just remember, the people who operate those vahicles are the soft targets. They have homes, families, etc. If there is civil unrest and they become the force behind oppression efforts, those soft targets become legitimate targets.

+1000

Charles.

yup, sorry oppressors!

i think he meant more that they have to leave the safety of the stations and the APCs, not that he'd wipe out their families to get them to give in--'cause that shit don't work at all. dick move.

If you are willing to harm or kill family members who pose no threat to you and destroy their property in order to strike a blow to the JBTs, then just put on a badge and get on the other side of the Thin Blue Line.

There is zero justification for shooting, kidnapping, or otherwise harming a non-combatant, regardless of the circumstances.

no such thing, otherwise destroying supply lines would have no value. Combatants are not very combatant without support. Yes, Americans done it in WWII big time, through vile propaganda and through bombing civilian targets so no need to get all righteous. This shit happens, no one likes to talk about it.

If you are willing to harm or kill family members who pose no threat to you and destroy their property in order to strike a blow to the JBTs, then just put on a badge and get on the other side of the Thin Blue Line.

There is zero justification for shooting, kidnapping, or otherwise harming a non-combatant, regardless of the circumstances.

I agree, and I wouldn't harm a non combatant. But people are people and some people might threaten harm to non-combatants. The guy or gal in the armored vehicle would be sensible to consider whether his or her family is safe.

They might want to tread carefully and not violate anyone's constitutional rights.

Someone might want to delete that photo. It has been said if that photo ever gets posted on this forum again, the person who posted it will get the ban hammer. Just sayin.

Let's move on from the photo. I was just trying to help so someone didn't get in trouble over it. No need for that.

- - - Updated - - -

I am working on my own photo now. Should be driving by the PD in a few minutes. I hope it's still there so I can snap a photo.

Back
Top Bottom