Now I might be getting nervous...

Let's move on from the photo. I was just trying to help so someone didn't get in trouble over it. No need for that.

- - - Updated - - -

I am working on my own photo now. Should be driving by the PD in a few minutes. I hope it's still there so I can snap a photo.

Wouldn't it be creepy if they were gone when you got back!

Let's move on from the photo. I was just trying to help so someone didn't get in trouble over it. No need for that.

- - - Updated - - -

I am working on my own photo now. Should be driving by the PD in a few minutes. I hope it's still there so I can snap a photo.

Interested to see the pics you get.

Randy Weaver's wife was killed by Lon Horiuchi, a JBT sniper for the feds, and we get all butthurt over it (rightfully so). But, it would somehow be okay to shoot Lon Horiuchi's wife because she is married to someone who we consider an enemy?

crazier shit has happened and will happen again. Let it be the warning to those who try. The choice and living with that choice is up to you. Don't rush to make it or condemn those who do.

I just drove by and snapped a pic myself:

MrkXJ70.jpg

Geez guys.. I don't see what the big deal is.. with the Sequestration in effect, all towns had to lay off all their police officers and there is no money to fuel or maintain any of the vehicles.

So we're good.

If you are willing to harm or kill family members who pose no threat to you and destroy their property in order to strike a blow to the JBTs, then just put on a badge and get on the other side of the Thin Blue Line.

There is zero justification for shooting, kidnapping, or otherwise harming a non-combatant, regardless of the circumstances.

All stops will be pulled by both sides and nobody will be safe anywhere.

I know it happens, but I can't see justification for it. If we are talking military/police supply lines, then game on; they are armed and have picked a side.

If everyone is fair game, then why aren't we out shooting cops right this minute? As a whole, the LE "community" poses more of a threat to us right now than their families would during a SHTF situation.

Randy Weaver's wife was killed by Lon Horiuchi, a JBT sniper for the feds, and we get all butthurt over it (rightfully so). But, it would somehow be okay to shoot Lon Horiuchi's wife because she is married to someone who we consider an enemy?

There's alot of people who would do it in a heartbeat and not give a rats ass about the consequences, good bad or indifferent.

You see. They are the shit and we are the fan. Welcome Comrade.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom