Now I might be getting nervous...

"Webster Police Chief and CEMLEC President Timothy J. Bent said efforts are under way to form a special response team that would be used, for example, to help find a lost person like the man who was missing for several days earlier this year in the Blackstone Valley."

You need an MRAP to find a missing person?

CEMLEC and the rest of the Law enforcement counsels do nothing but obtain equipment they don't need with grant money. Tax payer funded toys.

If you are willing to harm or kill family members who pose no threat to you and destroy their property in order to strike a blow to the JBTs, then just put on a badge and get on the other side of the Thin Blue Line.

There is zero justification for shooting, kidnapping, or otherwise harming a non-combatant, regardless of the circumstances.

I don't agree. Imagine this situation; You've got an tyrant at home with his wife and 2 kids. He's the kind of man Adolf Hitler would wet his pants over. Say this man is responsible for rounding up thousands and sending them to FEMA camps. Do you burn down the house to kill the tyrant and call his family collateral damage - an unfortunate reality of war? Or do you let him continue to oppress the masses to save the few?

These guys just needed a new ride. They couldn't get the surplus Humvees running.

srt-go-1.JPG

Are they rocking flight suits? Random.

Pretty self explanatory. If they are, of their own accord, intentionally trying to cause me harm or death through the use of any violent means, then I will kill them. As far as provisions go, unless we go on a carpet bombing campaign of our own neighborhoods, the only way we will know for sure who is doing what to help is by going door-to-door at places they are using as bases. When we enter, those who are violent toward us should be shot on sight. Those who are not, are taken into custody.
Aha, interesting use of neighborhood watch. Mobilize them in order to prevent the quartering of the king's men. I like it. Although I think I have a far more pragmatic and useful definition of intentionally causing me harm or risk of death. The neat thing, aside from the fact that this is all theory that will never occur is that there will be a lot of people like you, a lot of people like me, and a lot of people not only in between, but further extreme. Some will be successful, others will not.

You may want to say this is pretty cut and dry, but it isn't. If unrest were ever to happen (Chance: Slim to none) people will disappear. As for custody? Heh, ok, so you're going to kidnap and hold people? Which brings in the untidy overhead of now having to maintain them, and protect against incursion to reclaim them. Strategically unsound.

I drove by the West Boylston PD this morning, running some errands, and they had 3 huge, brand new armored vehicles parked on the side of the police station.

Anyone else see these???

What's really going on here? West Boylston PD needs 3 armored vehicles??? For what? Helping cows cross the road???

i warned you about that stripper/gun club you started [rofl]

If you are willing to harm or kill family members who pose no threat to you and destroy their property in order to strike a blow to the JBTs, then just put on a badge and get on the other side of the Thin Blue Line.

There is zero justification for shooting, kidnapping, or otherwise harming a non-combatant, regardless of the circumstances.

If they are aiding and abetting the enemy some certainly may consider them legitimate targets.
Randy Weaver his wife and family were non-combatants but they were targeted because Randy would not do what the Feds wanted him to do.
Something to ponder:The media are non-combatants but many are complicit in the destruction of this country are they legitimate targets?

These guys just needed a new ride. They couldn't get the surplus Humvees running.

srt-go-1.JPG

wtf ladies. every body start running till you an all get on the same page wrt boots and whats with the black pants ,worm? they dont make greens that fit yur jelly donut ass?
and 3rd from the right ,get that booger hook off the trigger guard.

Last edited:
The bastard's shot Randy's wife in the head while she was holding their infant child. Vile.

The media is definitely complicit. In some ways, they are worse than those who violate us. Therefore, being an apologist for terrorist actions makes you a legitimate target.

"...by any means necessary." Necessary being the operative word.

Last edited:
If they are aiding and abetting the enemy some certainly may consider them legitimate targets.
Randy Weaver his wife and family were non-combatants but they were targeted because Randy would not do what the Feds wanted him to do.
Something to ponder:The media are non-combatants but many are complicit in the destruction of this country are they legitimate targets?

Some of the media - which I not so affectionately refer to as the propaganda arm of the state - would be a legit target in my opinion. If for example they were broadcasting movements of the resistance, names, addresses, supplies, locations, targets, etc. then yea - they become targets. There are many scenarios where I can envision the media becoming a legitimate target.

Look this is all hypothetical conversation.Make_MA_2A.. .talks about never attacking non combatants. Well in an ideal world yea.. But we don't live in an ideal world, we live in the real world. And in the real world bad shit happens. When you stand as the resistance - outnumbered and out gunned by bad men doing bad things, sometimes you need to fight fire with fire. That is just the way it is. You think such men will respect your family's rights should that day come? Don't think for a minute they wouldn't drag your wife and children out if it meant getting to you.

http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/dr20130305-dhs-acquires-2-700-mraps

It says they need them for "high risk warrants". And they can stop a .50 cal. How many high risk warrants does DHS execute in any given year? This article quotes Ross Feinstein a DHS spokesman. However DHS is apparently indicating that the large ammunition purchases and these armored vehicles are not real and just being made up from conspiracy nuts.

I think confiscation might in fact be on their minds. They will push and push until someone pushes back. Then that will be the reason to send out the SRT teams in their MRAPS. A year ago I would have said that sounds crazy. Keep up the political pressure. We have to put the assault on our 2A rights to bed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Revere PD Aquired some armored Humvees this past year. Complete turrets on top. I was joking with a Revere cop I know about them. They came from a unit in the MA guard and barely ran. They had to dump money into them to get them serviceable

I desperately need a quality 5.56 platform.

100%

Revere PD Aquired some armored Humvees this past year. Complete turrets on top. I was joking with a Revere cop I know about them. They came from a unit in the MA guard and barely ran. They had to dump money into them to get them serviceable

For Revere you'd need about 10 of these. I don't even want to know what Everett got (using LTC application payments to fund them) Ahem

Funny you mention Revere, I drove by yesterday and noticed them. They need them more than some of these other cities but still seems a little unnecessary.

Funny you mention Revere, I drove by yesterday and noticed them. They need them more than some of these other cities but still seems a little unnecessary.

They need them because of Chelsea hahaha.

Sent from an illegal communications device deep within the bowels of an illegal detention center, yeah I've been black bagged.

They need them because of Chelsea hahaha.

Sent from an illegal communications device deep within the bowels of an illegal detention center, yeah I've been black bagged.

+1. If your city borders Chelsea, you catch the hi-five. It's nice over on the Malden line. [wink] But still my mags are always loaded.

Look this is all hypothetical conversation.Make_MA_2A.. .talks about never attacking non combatants. Well in an ideal world yea.. But we don't live in an ideal world, we live in the real world. And in the real world bad shit happens. When you stand as the resistance - outnumbered and out gunned by bad men doing bad things, sometimes you need to fight fire with fire. That is just the way it is. You think such men will respect your family's rights should that day come? Don't think for a minute they wouldn't drag your wife and children out if it meant getting to you.
So, basically you're saying we follow the same logic than the taliban do?
Show me a cause I believe in, show me an opponent who carries a gun or is part of a combattant force, and I will do what needs to be done if I believe democratic means have been exhausted, diplomatic ways are a dead end, and tyranny is ruling the country. Same goes for a "foreign ennemy". I'd be one of the rifles behind every blade of grass, if the situation shows that it is necessary. But I expect that there have been previous efforts to settle the conflict in a diplomatic way.
Sorry, I'm too much of a soldier to become a terrorist or assassin.

So, basically you're saying we follow the same logic than the taliban do?
Show me a cause I believe in, show me an opponent who carries a gun or is part of a combattant force, and I will do what needs to be done if I believe democratic means have been exhausted, diplomatic ways are a dead end, and tyranny is ruling the country. Same goes for a "foreign ennemy". I'd be one of the rifles behind every blade of grass, if the situation shows that it is necessary. But I expect that there have been previous efforts to settle the conflict in a diplomatic way.
Sorry, I'm too much of a soldier to become a terrorist or assassin.

Well obviously all other avenues would have been exhausted by that point... But be suspicious of the government. Very suspicious. I suspect they will try to largely disarm the public before they observe that "democratic means have been exhausted, diplomatic ways are a dead end, and tyranny is ruling the country."

I know it happens, but I can't see justification for it. If we are talking military/police supply lines, then game on; they are armed and have picked a side.

If everyone is fair game, then why aren't we out shooting cops right this minute? As a whole, the LE "community" poses more of a threat to us right now than their families would during a SHTF situation.

Randy Weaver's wife was killed by Lon Horiuchi, a JBT sniper for the feds, and we get all butthurt over it (rightfully so). But, it would somehow be okay to shoot Lon Horiuchi's wife because she is married to someone who we consider an enemy?

But they would most likely kill your family members that are non coms. That's ok but we don't target theirs?

I drove by the West Boylston PD this morning, running some errands, and they had 3 huge, brand new armored vehicles parked on the side of the police station.

Anyone else see these???

What's really going on here? West Boylston PD needs 3 armored vehicles??? For what? Helping cows cross the road???

I am sure its been said, but to many posts to go through....

group buy???

Back
Top Bottom