Now I might be getting nervous...

The PD's Facebook page. Post #118 in this thread has the link.

Yeah, it was super easy.

These things are REAL, folks !

- - - Updated - - -

too bad sugar in the tank does nothing, better idea would be smash the brake lines with a hammer

How about focusing on something else - THE BALLOT BOX !

In a whole lot of races we'd only have to convince 1 person out of 20 NOT to vote for the Democrat.

The bastard's shot Randy's wife in the head while she was holding their infant child. Vile.

The media is definitely complicit. In some ways, they are worse than those who violate us. Therefore, being an apologist for terrorist actions makes you a legitimate target.

"...by any means necessary." Necessary being the operative word.

Did anyone go to prison for this MURDER ? Like I don't know the answer.

Why would SWAT respond to an accident reconstruction job? Isn't that highway patrol's job?

Use the resources or lose the funding next year.

Pretty soon we will have SWAT teams responding as backup for traffic citations..officer safety ya know.

Did anyone go to prison for this MURDER ? Like I don't know the answer.

No,quite the contrary..Horiuchi is a hero amongst a LOT of LEO's..See,he did nothing wrong.

I believe he is also the official LEO spokesman for HS precision stocks..wasn't he at Waco as well ?

Last edited:
Why armor this military vehicle against the largest common civilian round?

Seems odd, thought RPG's were a greater threat to MRAP and Hummvees?

No, it is NOT okay. Which is WHY we don't target theirs. If someone raped your 10 year old sister, would it then be appropriate to go rape their 10 year old sister? I'm not understanding the logic here...

Well god forbid tyranny arrives and we find ourselves under the thumb of an oppressor - you can take on that armored vehicle with your 5.56. Try to protect your family that way.. I'll wait until the driver goes home to his wife and family, then burn his house down. We'll see who turns out better...

Last edited:
601438_490385414343691_1702621515_n.jpg

599095_490388414343391_1851989706_n.jpg

I really, really want a Bearcat for my commuting vehicle...

Yeah, it was super easy.

These things are REAL, folks !

- - - Updated - - -

How about focusing on something else - THE BALLOT BOX !

In a whole lot of races we'd only have to convince 1 person out of 20 NOT to vote for the Democrat.
that has been working awesome for the last 60+ years

Where is the gas cap on the Bearcat?

Domino-Sugar-Granulated-5-lb-bag

Depending in the feed system, a handful of marbles would be more effective. It'll run until the marble covers the siphon, then it shuts off... randomly and repeatedly and is virtually impossible to duplicate at a mechanic. The rattling is also cause for alarm and will tie the vehicle up for long periods of time while they try to figure it out.

If that doesn't work, a few dozen Styrofoam pellets mixed into some gas and then poured in should foul everything up pretty quick, and might blow the head off the engine. If you have time/access, draining the differentials is also a good way to cause problems. I'm sure there is a way to rig up some steel cable from the brake line to the drive axle to make sure the vehicle is on the main road before the brake lines are ripped off, but you would have to look at it to figure that one out.

If you are devious and have some mechanical ability and knwledge of the basic workings of a motor vehicle, causing difficulties is easy... actually enacting them without getting caught is another thing entirely.

Just don't get a flat in one of those things, it would take all day to get all those lug nuts off

Run flat tires and it has an auto-inflate system for each tire. The ones we used for our LMTV's will keep you going for another 20 to 30 miles after being punctured with a 1 inch gash in the sidewall.

Well god forbid tyranny arrives and we find ourselves under the thumb of an oppressor - you can take on that armored vehicle with your 5.56. Try to protect your family that way.. I'll wait until the driver goes home to his wife and family, then burn his house down. We'll see who turns out better...

Burn his house down? Assuming that these people would even be living at home and not some make shift barracks, they would have to commute to work at some point. Get 'em then.

If you have to resort to burning someone's house down without a care about killing the JBTs family, you are either unimaginative, too stupid to learn tactics, too fat and lazy to train, a ****ing coward, or all of the above.

How does that old but somewhat famous quote go?.......

.....Oh ya.....

War is Hell-William Tecumseh Sherman.

Last edited:
I drove by the West Boylston PD this morning, running some errands, and they had 3 huge, brand new armored vehicles parked on the side of the police station.

Anyone else see these???

What's really going on here? West Boylston PD needs 3 armored vehicles??? For what? Helping cows cross the road???

What the fack is going on? I know the chief over there I think I'll give him a call today and see what the deal is.

While it may be untidy, this is how you fight a stronger aggressor and win. You harm their ability to fight if you can't directly harm them. You introduce them to fear, make them think there's a knife or a gun around every corner, pointed not at them, but their child. I'd also argue that this is precisely in their playbook already as evidenced by decades of documented actions.

So anyone "too good" to visit that upon one who would visit it upon you is nice, possibly principled, naive, and not going to last long if things got shitty.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have to resort to burning someone's house down without a care about killing the JBTs family, you are either unimaginative, too stupid to learn tactics, too fat and lazy to train, a ****ing coward, or all of the above.
I laughed.

You went FR. Never go FR.

Last edited:
Depending in the feed system, a handful of marbles would be more effective. It'll run until the marble covers the siphon, then it shuts off... randomly and repeatedly and is virtually impossible to duplicate at a mechanic. The rattling is also cause for alarm and will tie the vehicle up for long periods of time while they try to figure it out.

If that doesn't work, a few dozen Styrofoam pellets mixed into some gas and then poured in should foul everything up pretty quick, and might blow the head off the engine. If you have time/access, draining the differentials is also a good way to cause problems. I'm sure there is a way to rig up some steel cable from the brake line to the drive axle to make sure the vehicle is on the main road before the brake lines are ripped off, but you would have to look at it to figure that one out.

If you are devious and have some mechanical ability and knwledge of the basic workings of a motor vehicle, causing difficulties is easy... actually enacting them without getting caught is another thing entirely.

Even better than marbles, which when diagnosed is fairly easily fixed, cut ordinary plastic wrap (Saran Wrap) into 2 inch strips and put them in the tank. They will clog everything from the fuel pump to the lines to the injector pump. It also is very hard to correct and harder to diagnose since the strips are more or less invisible to the eye, if you are looking into the tank anyway.

Even better than marbles, which when diagnosed is fairly easily fixed, cut ordinary plastic wrap (Saran Wrap) into 2 inch strips and put them in the tank. They will clog everything from the fuel pump to the lines to the injector pump. It also is very hard to correct and harder to diagnose since the strips are more or less invisible to the eye, if you are looking into the tank anyway.

You're devious, conniving, and cruel...I like it. Thoughts on congealers in use in transmissions?

I'd still like to know what that is doing in a small town like West Boylston?

You're late to the party... any town that knows how to fill out a grant application correctly can probably get one. See also "war on drugs" "war on terror" ad nauseam.

-Mike

Yeah I really dig that saran wrap idea.

When I buy a house this year, if someone parks in my drive without my ok, I'm doing it.

I'm picturing trying to push slivers of saran wrap past the fuel fill thingy. This is a great idea but needs a delivery system.

I'm picturing a plastic / rubber tube, maybe a foot long, plugged at one end with a marble, then filled with the slivers and finally a wooden dowel sized to slip through the tube with some resistance (you don't want it to fall out OR be too hard to push through).

Insert he marble plugged end into the fuel fill, push the dowel (like a hypodermic needle) and the marble and slivers will be pushed straight into the tank.

The only issue is those fuel doors that are keyed or are released with a lever from inside the vehicle.

Disclaimer: I would never do this and would discourage anyone else from trying. Just thinking "out loud". I like solving puzzles!

Transmissions are where you attack. They are the easiest to disrupt and the most labor intensive/cost disruptive to fix. And they only take ONE bolt to drain them. Drain it into a pan in the middle of the night, they'll never know it's empty. Also the steel wire connecting a driveshaft to brake lines is ****ing genius. But you might have to get creative to find the lines if it's air brakes, or if it's built like a HumVee with the brakes buried under the truck, inside the chassis, instead of in the wheels like conventional vehicles.

I don't see where the gas goes in on one of these bad boys. It might actually fill INSIDE the back of the truck? But they have a 40 gallon tank on there somewhere.

I'm picturing trying to push slivers of saran wrap past the fuel fill thingy. This is a great idea but needs a delivery system.

I'm picturing a plastic / rubber tube, maybe a foot long, plugged at one end with a marble, then filled with the slivers and finally a wooden dowel sized to slip through the tube with some resistance (you don't want it to fall out OR be too hard to push through).

Insert he marble plugged end into the fuel fill, push the dowel (like a hypodermic needle) and the marble and slivers will be pushed straight into the tank.

The only issue is those fuel doors that are keyed or are released with a lever from inside the vehicle.

Disclaimer: I would never do this and would discourage anyone else from trying. Just thinking "out loud". I like solving puzzles!

I have some beer line here that I'm pretty sure would fit without an issue. Maybe backfill the line with some ethanol,and the strips.
Insert the line, allow the ethanol and strips to drain. Walk away.

Back
Top Bottom