No more hesitation law enforcement targets

Like I said in my comment my life is worth more than yours. I am a combat vet and I can tell you women (even pregnant ones) can kill you as fast a man. And the few people on here that had actually had rounds shot at them will testify to that. Point a gun at me and I will shoot you end of story. I will be the abortion clinic!

You are an ass clown who is insecure about the size of his penis.

I think it makes all of the sense in the world to hesitate before shooting a child.

Agreed

Like I said in my comment my life is worth more than yours. I am a combat vet and I can tell you women (even pregnant ones) can kill you as fast a man. And the few people on here that had actually had rounds shot at them will testify to that. Point a gun at me and I will shoot you end of story. I will be the abortion clinic!

Straw man argument that totally misses the point. Dhs in the last 12 months bought enough ammo to sustain iraq level warfare for decades. Now they want your guns. You really think these targets are just a coincidence? Really?

Straw man argument that totally misses the point. Dhs in the last 12 months bought enough ammo to sustain iraq level warfare for decades. Now they want your guns. You really think these targets are just a coincidence? Really?

I 100% agree with you. We got a little off topic my point was that these can be usefull targets in the right training scenario for anyone. Not just dhs or the police.

My problem is that these targets are showing persons in a light that is more condusive of them being the good guys defending themselves. There was always shoot don't shoot targets available, They were neutral and the threat item or Identiying item was attached by the trainers. There were also no shoot targets (If you want to call them that for lack of a better word) These would be intermingled in the shoot as part of the drill.

That's what I thought. I saw the link to these on another site. The older lady in her bathrobe is clearly in her own home. I find it disturbing that they would use that as a potential target.

I also went back and noticed the lack of diversity. Even Zombie targets represent a broader range of people. But then if there were any protected classes of people there would be a lawsuit or something.

I will say you guys are right about bathrobe. I hope no one thought that i was saying that the government should be training to attack us. I do not agree with that in ANY shape or form.

sorry had a few beers in me last night I hope that's better

Last edited:
I believe they have stopped selling these targets

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Patriot qual target

patriot_qual_target.jpg

615917d1314050623-something-i-had-not-considered-un_blue_helmet.jpg

Take a screenshot of their apology for posterity while it is still up. I sure did.

Add it to the list, with Armalite, Magpul, and all the other scum. It is like 1984 combined with Animal Farm, it just keeps getting weirder and weirder, scarier and scarier.

I got an email from a friend that stated that though they were not selling on line to LEO members or anyone else thay are still filling contracts to Agencies.

I got an email from a friend that stated that though they were not selling on line to LEO members or anyone else thay are still filling contracts to Agencies.

page no longer exists.

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. - Shooting Targets, Paper Targets, Cardboard Targets, Steel Targets, NRA Targets, Plastic Targets, Target Backers, Target Bobbers, Military Targets, Federal Agency Targets, Shooting Range Accessories, Weapons Cleaning, W

What link did you use? This is the one I just got off the site.

gooks in the sandbox. Way to show you are an ignorant ****. Doesn't matter if they are cops soldiers or civilians. If they point a gun at you they are bad sorry. Maybe you should go talk with you liberal democrat buddy's that think that bad guys are wearing black hoodies and are a mystical creatures
t

Here's where you're wrong: As you point out, the bad guys here in the states don't wear uniforms and can look and dress just like you and me. So can other CCW holders. In a dynamic, chaotic shooting situation, you need to be able to clearly discern who the bad guy is and just because they are pointing a gun at you does not make them a "bad guy". What if it's another CCW holder who identified you as a possible threat target because you had your gun drawn, meanwhile the real criminal is elsewhere, threatening or shooting innocents? I'll be the first to say "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6", but only after I've properly identifed the threat.

To explain it in a different way, friendly fire or blue on blue killing is not acceptable in the military, nor should it be acceptable to civilians.

purely hearsay but I thought I recalled seeing it on here (may have been another board)that non LEOs did a better job Identifying the threat than LEOs, again this is only what I recall reading here and maybe someone can remember if it was an actually study or some internet myth, a quick search came up blank surprise suorprise

To me this looks like some kind of ****ed up war zone training for taking over a country, sorta like a genocide training target hitler would use

No sir i dont like it

purely hearsay but I thought I recalled seeing it on here (may have been another board)that non LEOs did a better job Identifying the threat than LEOs, again this is only what I recall reading here and maybe someone can remember if it was an actually study or some internet myth, a quick search came up blank surprise suorprise

It wouldnt' surprise me in the least. When a civilian pulls the trigger, they get the full brunt of the legal system thrown against them. My personal ROE outside the home is pretty simple: do not engage unless being actively fired upon with a clearly identified shooter. You can substitute "fired upon" with physically assaulted with a dangerous weapon or physically threatened by multiple assailants.

In my own home, all bets are off... If you're not my wife, kids, or parents/inlaws, you're going to have a very bad day. If you're the government (yeah, I know you're here monitoring), I recommend you not use a "No Knock" warrent if you ever have reason to come visit. Things will go much smoother for everyone concerned if you knock. Guys in full tactical gear with automatic weapons barging unanounced into my home and threatening my family will learn real quick what it's like to be on the receiving end of Comrade Kalashnikov's legacy...

Back
Top Bottom