• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No more declawing cats in MA. But….

Steve600

NES Member
I just heard on the news the MA legislation has voted to ban declawing cats because it involves cutting off the end joint of their toes and is painful. But… the good news is you can bring your tranny boy in and have his dick cut off with no problems. How on earth did these people get voted in.

I just heard on the news the MA legislation has voted to ban declawing cats because it involves cutting off the end joint of their toes and is painful. But… the good news is you can bring your tranny boy in and have his dick cut off with no problems. How on earth did these people get voted in.
minus points for changing your PFP. It now no longer fits with your signature. + points for sunderland - maybe I'll see you at the O's if I ever go there with Taser Ting.

Declawing cats to me is like removing a dog's vocal cords. Piss poor pet ownership. and like that, piss poor parenting.

Last edited:
minus points for changing your PFP. It now no longer fits with your signature. + points for sunderland - maybe I'll see you at the O's if I even go there with Taser Ting.

Declawing cats to me is like removing a dog's vocal cords. Piss poor pet ownership. and like that, piss poor parenting.
Agreed. Declawing a cat is the same thing as cutting off all your fingers. But this legislation won't have a ton of effect. Most vets around here had started refusing to do it long ago.

No need to de-claw them if you leave them outside where they belong.
Personally, I find a cat's only purpose is to be a boat anchor.

Agreed. Declawing a cat is the same thing as cutting off all your fingers. But this legislation won't have a ton of effect. Most vets around here had started refusing to do it long ago.
Thankfully de-paw'ing is still legal.

They are voted in by the tranny owners silly.🙃

No Stevie. Pay better attention.
Senate did, but still has to have a vote in House and then Ms. Healey to sign. All of course which will certainly happen.

But to answer your question as to how these people get voted in - it’s because of people like you who don’t even vote or know what the hell is going on in this shit state.
Save the trees, but kill the children. Whales, plovers, beavers… oh my.

We have 3. Use to have one that was a Edward Scissor Hands but instead of de-clawing, we just trimmed them periodically. He didn't mind one bit. I'd manipulate them so they'd stick out, and trim with a razor-sharp snipper about 1/8th" in front the 'living-part' as the vet called it. The leather furniture thanked us. Zero pain for the cat, zero health complications.

Love cats and dogs. All animals too , especially the tasty ones. Each animal has its utility and purpose and there is no efficient killer moreso than a barn/outdoor cat. Certainly they can wreak havoc on a suburban neighborhoods decimating the cottontail fetuses and bird populations which anger the day drinkin karens and subaru owners. Same with dogs. Man’s best friend. Hunting buddy. But who picks up their dog’s own shit with a plastic bag and thinks that’s normal? Really though. It appears to me as beneath a human to do so. And alot of dog owners simply leave their dog’s shit on other people’s property. And then theres Home Depot…..Cats will even dig and bury their own shit. Dogs are considered much more loyal but both cats and dogs can and will fight for their fam. I like em both. Hell, I’ve had chickens and rabbits as pets too. I do miss my buddy Cinnamon the chad tabby.

Back
Top Bottom