No more hesitation law enforcement targets

Because the police need less restraint in shooting people. Link.
No More Hesitation Targets were designed to give officers the experience of dealing with deadly force shooting scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training.No More Hesitation faded background enhances the isolation and is meant to help the transition for officers who are faced with these highly unusal targets for the first time.

Problem: police are not shooting pregnant women with guns fast enough. Solution: practice.

LET-1.jpg

Problem: police are not shooting pregnant women with guns fast enough. Solution: practice.

LET-1.jpg

My problem is: Lets say this is my wife who grabs her gun when police kick in the door during a no knock raid for drugs when they meant to be at the house down the street?

My guess is the training is an excuse to let officers fall back on.

Last edited:
This is messed up!
It was posed on FB a little while ago. Apparently DHS is ordering these things...that in combination with the BILLION rounds of ammo they purchased.
Um...they expecting rain??

The MA sheriffs department has a trailer that is a live fire simulator. It has a movie screen at the end inside that plays out scenerios for LEOs that they shoot live ammo at the screen. On e finished, the screen shows where your rounds hit. Two scenerios I remember is an active shooter in a middle school where a small boy runs up and points a gun at you and another where you respond to a domestic disturbance involving a pregnant woman with gun.

I don't have a problem with these "targets" if they were interspersed with others targets not with guns in order to boost training on target identification. But given the name of the company, I am betting that's not how these are used. I suspect these are being used to desensitize the shooting of vulnerable classes of individuals.

Back
Top Bottom