• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No March '24 giveaway?

I love it when people quote the rules and reply "in" well past the due date...and this happened a million times before the current month in question

It's an extra benefit for being a paid member. Why get worked up about it? This is something that is fairly recent. I wonder how many people signed up just to get a chance of winning a firearm?
Just enjoy the site and don't worry about the raffle.

I'm a good guy: If it's a gun I really don't want, I won't enter.
hell, i'm not proud. i get the satisfaction of knowing i won't win but the thrill of my post count advancing one is thrilling. it's one of the reasons everyone gets an obligatory rip from me when they die. i know all the angles... and before you say it, i've been told i'm a delight to be around. [wink]

Why not just go back and post again in the February thread
It being long closed doesn't stop anyone else...
The amount of hardcore lurker skinflints around here never ceases to amaze me. They will never beat @Marty McFly tho with his cumbys wallhack. I think they're onto him though the cumbyscoffee is now like $1.83 or something. That's how you know we're in inflation land, when a company that was selling coffee for around a buck and giving it away for free now sells it for $1.83 and nobody cares because it's a steal in this economy.

The amount of hardcore lurker skinflints around here never ceases to amaze me. They will never beat @Marty McFly tho with his cumbys wallhack. I think they're onto him though the cumbyscoffee is now like $1.83 or something. That's how you know we're in inflation land, when a company that was selling coffee for around a buck and giving it away for free now sells it for $1.83 and nobody cares because it's a steal in this economy.
Creamer is up to 5$ a pint. I'm still really winning

It's an extra benefit for being a paid member. Why get worked up about it? This is something that is fairly recent. I wonder how many people signed up just to get a chance of winning a firearm?
Just enjoy the site and don't worry about the raffle.
I don't think anyone is worked up just making observations. I think people should enter if they're eligible and want a chance. I do get a laugh out of the unpaids that try to enter tho... 🤣

I

You gotta play to win! He’s got me coming back like the town drunk at the convenience store buying a roll worth of scratchies lol
Honestly as someone who would rail $5 scratches every sat with a crew of cigar smokers for over a year your odds are way better. Those f***ing things are the worst form of gambling on the planet. We would buy out entire rolls and not get jackpots over $100. The deal was you put your cash in and if it hit over 100 we split the winnings; all small hits went back into the pot. Scratchers are 110% white trash gambling imo. We stopped after we realized collectively how stupid it was.

Back
Top Bottom