New firearms attorney

For all the people in the 'lets see how this plays out' camp,
I know of a firearms shop in Attleboro that would love to have your business.

**** this guy. He's part of the problem.

Attorneys are under a professional obligation to represent the interests of their clients to the best of their ability within the constraints of the law, and Atty Guida did exactly that while working for the state. I would expect he would be equally dedicated to representing the rights of individuals who hire him to work for their gun rights. This is really not that much different from an assistant district attorney moving into private practice as a defense lawyer.

This.

If I had trouble getting my LTC, I'd hire him in a cocaine heartbeat.

What's with the website?

All it is, is a JPG (or screenshot), with no click-able links.

Probably the same person that sprang for the radio ad that starts out "The second amendment of the constitution is clear - the right of the people to keep an bear arms shall not be infringed. Attorney Guida ....."

Attorneys are under a professional obligation to represent the interests of their clients to the best of their ability within the constraints of the law, and Atty Guida did exactly that while working for the state. I would expect he would be equally dedicated to representing the rights of individuals who hire him to work for their gun rights. This is really not that much different from an assistant district attorney moving into private practice as a defense lawyer.

This.

If I had trouble getting my LTC, I'd hire him in a cocaine heartbeat.

I really don't have a problem with a former enemy switching sides (so to speak).

It's not like he's Sarah "****ing" Brady or Jon "cock smoke" Rosenthal.

Hes not about to shaft a client, or pass privileged information along to his former cohorts.

If anything... he has inside information, experience and contacts that could come in handy should anyone require his services.

Then the radio spots must also be a joke. You know, the ones mentioned in this thread.
Is there a reference to the radio spots you can share? There is a link to an mp3 file in this thread for what seems to be an ad for him, but it is from the same website and doesn't mean it was played on the radio.
If Guida was serious about this, why would he not set up a real website, you know, one with links that actually works? Has anyone tried calling the numbers listed?

Is there a reference to the radio spots you can share? There is a link to an mp3 file in this thread for what seems to be an ad for him, but it is from the same website and doesn't mean it was played on the radio.
If Guida was serious about this, why would he not set up a real website, you know, one with links that actually works? Has anyone tried calling the numbers listed?

The WHOIS info seems legit...

Domain Name.......... lawguida.com
Creation Date........ 2012-09-14
Registration Date.... 2012-09-14
Expiry Date.......... 2013-09-14
Tracking Number...... 1744757341_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Organisation Name.... Jason Guida
Organisation Address. 145 High St
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Danvers
Organisation Address. 01923
Organisation Address. MA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Jason Guida
Admin Address........ 145 High St
Admin Address........
Admin Address........
Admin Address. Danvers
Admin Address........ 01923
Admin Address........ MA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... [email protected]
Admin Phone.......... +1.9782392331
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... [email protected]
Tech Phone........... +1.4089162124
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/lawguida.com

I for one am willing to sit back and see how this plays out. It may be very interesting.

Me too. However, it will be interesting to see if he begins to be a zealous advocate for all of our second amendment rights, and not just his paying clients'. I know both Keith Langer and Jesse Cohen genuinely care about the right to keep and bear arms, and both get genuinely upset when someone's rights are trampled on (client or not). In addition, both Jesse and Keith have been supporters of Comm2A, GOAL, and the firearms community in general. I am interested in finding out if Guida will advocate for and support change.

Wow. At least he knows all the little secrets... I bet he'd be awesome at this no matter how bad he f'ed us before.

I figured Rob Boudrie was either an attorney or a google wiz. He has an answer for everything and usually is pretty well versed. Was this a teaser thread?

That's a reference to the mp3 file on Jason's website and doesn't mean that it was actually played on 96.9 or any other station. Is there a reference that this ad aired?
The whois looks to check out, but then again it's not like you have to show id to register your website, although if someone else represented themselves as him they could be in trouble.
I just find it hard to believe that if he was serious about this that he wouldn't set up a real website.

There has to be a motive here. He has been a huge part of the problem in MA regarding firearms licensing, the FA-10 bs, etc. Now he's a firearm attorney, who is going to get me an LTC? Please.

As someone who has used lawyers in fighting divorces and bank issues quite a bit... i can say that having someone who has defected from the enemy side is pretty damn valuable.

I hired a lawyer to go after "a large american bank" that was trying to illegally foreclose on my house. Since he used to work for them, he kicked their Butts up and down the court house over and over again. He knew EXACTLY what they were going to do before they did it. It was expensive, but in the end they had to settle with me... if it was anyone else, or just some other guy, i would have lost.

Just my $.02...

Wait and see what happens....

update...

Just thinking that Werner Von Braun did work for the germans killing people with V1 Rockets... in the end he was the father of the US Space program. So its not always a bad thing to defect... although i can understand people not trusting him.

Last edited:
Personally I have no use for this guy, As I believe that he was excessive in his application of the process, But I have seen " Former" ADA's in my past that were relentless in thier representation of thier clients. They also so knew who the cops were that brought in bullshit cases. That being said, he could very well be the "hired gun" that you want on your side.

That's what I'd tend to think - this guy 'knows the enemy', so to speak, better than (I'm assuming) anyone else.

As far as him switching sides - hey, a job is a job. Sometimes it's just business.

Or he could be the antichrist for all I know. But it looks like the gain outweighs the risk for gun owners here. If this guy is as effective as I'd think he'll be, he may be able to win the right cases, maybe set some precedent.

That's what I'd tend to think - this guy 'knows the enemy', so to speak, better than (I'm assuming) anyone else.

As far as him switching sides - hey, a job is a job. Sometimes it's just business.

Or he could be the antichrist for all I know. But it looks like the gain outweighs the risk for gun owners here. If this guy is as effective as I'd think he'll be, he may be able to win the right cases, maybe set some precedent.

+1

holding out to see what happens. [grin]

It's not a real website, but just an image of a website, and I assume this is a joke.

It looks like a proof produced by a web design house and posted as a graphic to meet a deadline. What I have never seen before is the use of an HTML MAP to create a region in a graphic image to simulate an anchor tag (for the radio ad - the other links are dead).

doesn't mean it was played on the radio.
They way I knew this "went public" was an email from a friend of mine that started "Almost drove off of the road - Radio 96.9...." so yes, it has been on the radio.

Last edited:
It looks like a proof produced by a web design house and posted as a graphic to meet a deadline. What I have never seen before is the use of an HTML MAP to create a region in a graphic image to simulate an anchor tag (for the radio ad - the other links are dead).

I looked for the design studio and it turned up someone who works IT for the Everett Public School System.

Last edited:
That's a reference to the mp3 file on Jason's website and doesn't mean that it was actually played on 96.9 or any other station. Is there a reference that this ad aired?
The whois looks to check out, but then again it's not like you have to show id to register your website, although if someone else represented themselves as him they could be in trouble.
I just find it hard to believe that if he was serious about this that he wouldn't set up a real website.

I've heard it on 96.9 a few times.

There is. He wants to cash in, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Agreed.

I have always wondered about his various evasive statements about MA law, but they make much more sense now.

Unfortunately for us, the reality is that the bad policies of this state come from the top and above Mr Guida's prior pay grade.

This gives me more respect for him not less. He could have just gone on to do something else with his political connections and knowledge of the bowels of this beast, but he is choosing to side with civil rights.

I won't shed a tear for the avalanche of poo coming his way for having represented organized crime calling itself a state, but neither am I going to try to tear down his working on the right side of this equation now...

It is the nature of legal work unfortunately...

There is. He wants to cash in, and there's nothing wrong with that.

umm, yeah there is something wrong with that, especially if you already coughed up your$100 bucks and your just as qualified as the next joe the next town over who has his "a" sail right through, and yours cost you 5 large.
it is called extortion .between the ahole cleo and him.

That is good old fashioned HTML programming. Quite a few of us old farts use it all the time. [wink]
Are you really saying you post your text as a graphic and create your links with an html <Map> tag? My guess from your post is that you haven't actually looked at the source for that page.

HTML Maps are generally used to map regions in a photo or image to certain items (for example, the image at the top of www.serbu.com is overlayed with am HTML map so if you click on a gun in the top part of the page, it brings up the page for that gun. When one want to have underlined text, the good old fashioned HTML way is to use an anchor tag ("<a href=..."), not put the paragraph with the text in an image, post the image ccontaining the text as a .jpg, and overlay with an HTML map. In fact, the reference to the Serbu website in this paragraph uses an anchor tag. Sure, the MAP tag is using good old fashioned HTML constructs but in a most unconventional manner.

My guess, and it's only a guess, is that was a deadline-induced hack and that we will see improvement.

This gives me more respect for him not less. He could have just gone on to do something else with his political connections and knowledge of the bowels of this beast, but he is choosing to side with civil rights.

Even more impressively, he has left the womb of the state and is subjecting himself to the rewards and perils of the free market. Nobody gives a private practice attorney a defined benefit pension based on their three highest years.

Last edited:
Ah yes, Jason Guida, the little control freak douche nozzle who pulled an out of state LTC b/c the guy he ****ed over, had the audacity to call him and ask why his LTC ALP of 20+ years was suddenly downgraded to a restricted, didn't speak in a nice enough tone of voice when he was asking to keep his RKBA while in MA.

Yah, he's a real gem.

Back
Top Bottom