Need advice on glock trigger job.

So I got ameriglo sights the I dot night sights. And I just installed the striker spring, firing pin plunger spring, the trigger spring, and the ultimate connector. I'd say trigger pull is around 4 pounds maybe a little less. Much crisper much nicer thanks for the recommendations.

PHP:
Awesome. Is the trigger resetting completely? Make sure because if the springs are too light, specifically the trigger spring, it may not reset all of the way.

Best way to check is to pull the trigger and hold it. Rack the slide and very slowly let the trigger out. If it doesn't reset all of the way you will know.

Great. They provided the proper trigger spring as well. If the trigger spring isnt right, the trigger will not consistently reset. Now get your butt to the range and have some fun!

So, have things changed much or at all since the last post here? I see there are Apex, Lone Wolf, Polymer80, and some other triggers. Just looking for basic, not for competition or anything weird or exotic.

Do people take out their "stock" triggers, and set them aside, to put in the fancy-pants ones instead? If so, how might one find someone who wants to recoup a few bucks? Are there shops around that specialize in this? Anyone on NES? Otherwise, maybe just get one of those Lone Wolf or Polymer80 ones off Brownells?

After carefully reading reviews on the ghost triggers I've heard good and a lot of bad.
I'm looking for a smoother trigger in the 4.5-5 pound range because it is my carry gun. I have a brand new gen 3 g 19 and I'm in NH so I cannot take it to a mass gunship to have it installed.
My question is, what is the best trigger connectors springs, combos kits etc that you have all used. I want reliability good craftsmanship, and safe to carry IWB.
Polish all parts. Done.

So, have things changed much or at all since the last post here? I see there are Apex, Lone Wolf, Polymer80, and some other triggers. Just looking for basic, not for competition or anything weird or exotic.

Do people take out their "stock" triggers, and set them aside, to put in the fancy-pants ones instead? If so, how might one find someone who wants to recoup a few bucks? Are there shops around that specialize in this? Anyone on NES? Otherwise, maybe just get one of those Lone Wolf or Polymer80 ones off Brownells?

I am waiting for a couple more OC customs triggers to come in, but if you PM me your mailing address, I'll mail you one of my old barely used G19/G45 trigger bars in the
mail.... sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.

.25 Polish. 3.5 connector, zev spring kit (NOT their striker spring). And a Wolff 5.0 lb striker spring and done.

Drops mike.

Well the skimmer looks like its just a .25 cent trigger job, I want a trigger that
Fires when its pulled back not that fires halfway into the trigger pull. I just want it to be less sloppy and around the pull of my sig p226.
Carry the 226, instead of trying to reinvent the Glock safe system! Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom