Glock OEM Performance Trigger(s)

Anyone end up upgrading their Glock triggers to the OEM performance one. Not sure it is worth the upgrade. Any other suggestions for a gen 5 19?

yes and no, really. it will feel a bit better, but it is not EVER going to be a staccato or shadow 2.
i have 2 of those on 2 of my glocks stock, they are ok but i stopped paying attention to that.

just get a proper factory #3.5 or #4 connector, whatever they call it these days, and file off protrusion from a stock trigger safety insert - not completely, but enough to prevent it from giving your finger a blister. wrap sandpaper on a pencil and work it off from safety plastic pressed in.

this - get that, ignore rest of the crap.

OC Custom Triggers would be my suggestion.

There’s a thread about them here for more information:

I just do the connector and buff contact surfaces. It’s a plastic striker fired gun, the trigger can only get so good.

I just do the connector and buff contact surfaces. It’s a plastic striker fired gun, the trigger can only get so good.
worth to give a link to newbees who may not know. it is a 'just do it' thing. but no dremel, just a paper towel/cloth and hands.

Anyone end up upgrading their Glock triggers to the OEM performance one. Not sure it is worth the upgrade. Any other suggestions for a gen 5 19?
It depends on what you're doing with the gun.
I have them in my competition Gen5 G17 along with a Johnny Glock Vexx Trigger shoe and I think it's great. But I wouldn't run that combo in a carry gun or HD pistol. Those just get a 3.5lb connector and sometimes the Apex Trigger kit.

Back
Top Bottom