Hello!

As I said Nothing like a Marine in dress blues. I found hubbies picture,I'll see if he'll post it. Granted it's only Army dress,but it will do.

LenS said:
Mr/MrsWW, may your Son do you both proud and kick some terrorist ass while in the sandbox. May God watch over him and keep him safe! And thank him (and both of you) for his/your service in keeping all of us safe!

Amen!! May He watch over all our troops and our troops families who love and miss them. Patty

derek said:
Sorry, I'm a bit busy with work today. I was going to put in some angry eyebrows in, but I don't feel like getting punched.

I present to you TonyD

tony.jpg

I'm new here so I'll behave but I have to say one "Hubba Hubba"

Patty

MrsWildweasel said:
Thanks Patty. Glad to see you over here too. Hopefully you'll come around more.

I'll try. I'm still learning to navigate here. Its a bit different but I think I'm getting the hang of it! I'm slow but I do catch on.

Patty

Here's me with my Army hero Rory Dunn. Rory was injured May 22, 2004 [the day before his 21st birthday] and he is now home with his family and his new puppy whom he is holding.

dukerorypatty.jpg

pattycakes said:
Here's me with my Army hero Rory Dunn. Rory was injured May 22, 2004 [the day before his 21st birthday] and he is now home with his family and his new puppy whom he is holding.

dukerorypatty.jpg

Jeez...all these good looking people!! And dogs too! [lol]

pattycakes said:

dukerorypatty.jpg

Hi Patty, nice to see you back, literally. And, thank you for the very kind words. [oops]

TonyD said:
Hi Patty, nice to see you back, literally. And, thank you for the very kind words. [oops]

Mrs.WildWeasle I got him to blush too! :p Patty

PS Thank you Tony, I appreciate the warm welcome. It took me a bit to figure out the new forum but I'm getting it.

pattycakes said:
TonyD said:

Mrs.WildWeasle I got him to blush too! :p Patty

PS Thank you Tony, I appreciate the warm welcome. It took me a bit to figure out the new forum but I'm getting it.

It does work a little different than arfcom but we don't have the BS, yet.

TonyD said:
It does work a little different than arfcom but we don't have the BS, yet.

Hopefully we won't. But then again, we've got a couple good looking Marine's patrolling the boundries, so we should be safe. :D

TonyD said:
LenS said:
TonyD said:
We have no problem with saying what's on our mind. We just won't allow cyber-fights.

Except between Tony and Derek? [twisted]

Okay, with that one exception.

ETA: It's not much of a fight. I just slap him a couple times and he gets back into line. [lol]

Hey! You only slap me because I like it! [lol]

No she never does. Hopefully we will never have the other BS from the other board. It drives me nuts. But then I can see why they whine and cry they don't have wives or girlfriends. :D

derek said:
TonyD said:
LenS said:
TonyD said:
We have no problem with saying what's on our mind. We just won't allow cyber-fights.

Except between Tony and Derek? [twisted]

Okay, with that one exception.

ETA: It's not much of a fight. I just slap him a couple times and he gets back into line. [lol]

Hey! You only slap me because I like it! [lol]

I knew there was a reason.

Back
Top Bottom