Hello!

TonyD said:
We tend to do it well. (I'm all embarressed, now)

And may you never ever stop. I had a Mahreen call me this afternoon for a safety class. He's still in at the moment but he's getting out in July and needs one for his MA license. Please tell me THAT makes sense. :?
grrr.... have I mentioned latedly I hate this state???

Lynne said:
TonyD said:
We tend to do it well. (I'm all embarressed, now)

And may you never ever stop. I had a Mahreen call me this afternoon for a safety class. He's still in at the moment but he's getting out in July and needs one for his MA license. Please tell me THAT makes sense. :?
grrr.... have I mentioned latedly I hate this state???

It makes no sense. 90% of Marines could teach the class (and probably should).

Tony's going to murder me on this one, but I think it's a cute on of me and my sister. I was home on leave for Christmas.

Sister.jpg

TonyD said:
It makes no sense. 90% of Marines could teach the class (and probably should).

You've never seen me shoot, luv. And, from what my husband tells me, I've got a look that would turn most men's knees to water....and I ain't talking seductive neither. :D

derek said:
Tony's going to murder me on this one, but I think it's a cute on of me and my sister. I was home on leave for Christmas.

Sister.jpg

Yeah, I've seen it. Can't believe you let other people see it with the collar undone.

RE: the photo...

Be still my heart....yup - it's warm in here. You're right Mrs. W. :D I have to go make dinner now for my heman hubby....but I've got to put the animal skins on first. [lol]

Yeah, I don't think they can top that. My he man is actually cooking dinner tonight. Since I don't cook fish as well as he does. Be still my heart.

MrsWildweasel said:
I'm sure we can accomodate. It will have to be after the first of May. So Derek where's yours???? [twisted]

He's right here. But he's too young for boot camp. I should be able to post a pic in his dress uniform in 18 years. :D

272.jpg

MrsWildweasel said:
Whoops,I meant Tony, but he is adorable. You could always put him in some cammies. :D

Yeah....hey Tony, where's your dress blues pic? Hmmm????? Since we've been having hot flashes over Derek's, you deserve equal drooling time.

[lol]

Back
Top Bottom