Hello, new guy reporting in...

"Don’t post nudes."

Why not I'm trying but I'm so pale the camera keeps washing out!

You just screwed up right there by saying you're white!
The feds monitor this site, and now your name has been added to their "white supremacist" terrorist watch list! [shocked]
Good luck trying to board a plane.

Welcome. Don't let some of the more hard core members scare you off.

We are rough, but afterwards we all have a beer together.

d7c771423d7f07005af9d6711353d6b78dc03546f729c5960e4e6d6fe5351f4c_1.webp

Here's all you need to know:
4. NES has officially boycotted every woke store unless you really want to shop there.
You can gain valuable Range Points
by listing the stores you were already boycotting before joining NES.

6. Never pay attention to anyone who posts bulleted lists.
Thank God for CSS, eh?

"Don’t post nudes."

Oh, dang, maybe this isn't the website I thought it was?! We are here to talk about and show off our guns and equipment, right? ;-)

tsh77769

not of yourself anyway...find the forum rules and read the "posting nudes" page then come back and show us what you've learned. HD only please....and edit the size before you post 'em. have fun.

nudes are encouraged… as long as you’re not a dude… 😉

Or "guilty"!!!!!! 😉

are you assuming gender ?
Should you feel the need to post n00dz - make sure you cod piece is in place.

It took seconds. Very little time, actually.

Media added by 76Too
Except it doesn’t show that I got banned for ‘threatening’ another member that ripped me off on an op rod. It might be tough to find me over there ;)

The guy that sold me the op rod lives less than an hour and a half from my ‘new’ home though...so he might get a flaming back of dog shit on his front porch one of these days.

I’ve been so pissed off about it, I’ve barely seen either of those rifles since I moved them to Indy 2 years ago. I just punish them by making them stay in the back of the safe.

For anyone toying with the idea of joining the M14 forum...beware of the mods. They’re a bunch of cucks and bible thumpers (I type this from the northern end of the Bible Belt).

Except it doesn’t show that I got banned for ‘threatening’ another member that ripped me off on an op rod. It might be tough to find me over there ;)

The guy that sold me the op rod lives less than an hour and a half from my ‘new’ home though...so he might get a flaming back of dog shit on his front porch one of these days.

I’ve been so pissed off about it, I’ve barely seen either of those rifles since I moved them to Indy 2 years ago. I just punish them by making them stay in the back of the safe.

For anyone toying with the idea of joining the M14 forum...beware of the mods. They’re a bunch of cucks and bible thumpers (I type this from the northern end of the Bible Belt).
jessus christ, you dont say?

"Don’t post nudes."

Oh, dang, maybe this isn't the website I thought it was?! We are here to talk about and show off our guns and equipment, right? ;-)

tsh77769
I think you'll fit in bud

Back
Top Bottom