• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hello!

TonyD said:
As a former Sergeant of Marines, I just couldn't bring myself to say it after all the kind words that have been spoken. 8)

Well then Sergeant, I'll take back the 'sir'. I would not want to offend a fellow NCO now that I've been upgraded. :D

Hey be nice my Dad was a squid. :) Between my family and hubby's we cover all services except coast guard. The only thing I know about my Dad's service is he was in morocco. Some kind of intel job. The only reason he told me that was because of hubby and I working in MI.

Okay guys. I sent Derek a pic of me in my "War of Northern Agression" persona. When he posts it, I'm the short on in the middle. [lol]

That was last year at Uxbridge, MA. This year I'll be sporting Corporal stripes on my sleeve (seriously, Tony, I was promoted to Corporal at the unit meeting in January. :D )

Lynne said:
Okay guys. I sent Derek a pic of me in my "War of Northern Agression" persona. When he posts it, I'm the short on in the middle. [lol]

That was last year at Uxbridge, MA. This year I'll be sporting Corporal stripes on my sleeve (seriously, Tony, I was promoted to Corporal at the unit meeting in January. :D )

Congrat's and I can't wait to see the pic.

TonyD said:
Lynne said:

Don't go gettin too excited about it - I'm supposed to look like a man. [lol] [lol]

Lynne said:
TonyD said:
Lynne said:

Don't go gettin too excited about it - I'm supposed to look like a man. [lol] [lol]

I'll keep that in mind. [wink]

OK, here's Lynne (center) from the "War of Northern Aggression" in Uxbridge,MA - 2004

273210-big.jpg

BTW: www.irfanview.com is highly recommended for resizing pictures, viewing them, etc. and it is Free for personal use.

Patty, no Lynne is still fighting "those damn Yankees" and has been for as long as I've known her! [twisted]

[Yes, she's re-enactor and it was an event put on last year.]

Tony, that's the only SBR that they'll let us have in PRM! [evil]

[Perhaps I'm just joking. I don't honestly know if SBRs are allowed in PRM, but I would doubt it.]

TonyD said:
That's a mighty short gun. [wink]

Aye - that is it. It's a cut down Enfield muskatoon (an original) that was used primarily by the cavalry as it's easier to load on horseback. Those 3 banders are a bit too long to get a round in when you're galloping after blue suits. [lol]

Lynne said:
TonyD said:
That's a mighty short gun. [wink]

Aye - that is it. It's a cut down Enfield muskatoon (an original) that was used primarily by the cavalry as it's easier to load on horseback. Those 3 banders are a bit too long to get a round in when you're galloping after blue suits. [lol]

Improvise, adapt and overcome!

LenS said:
Tony, that's the only SBR that they'll let us have in PRM! [evil]

[Perhaps I'm just joking. I don't honestly know if SBRs are allowed in PRM, but I would doubt it.]

In the PRofM, black powder rifles are the only firearm that you don't need a license to buy or to own or have a trigger lock on, however, you need a license to buy the powder. I'm pretty decent shooting round ball at 50 yds with one. :D And before anyone panics - we only use blanks at the events. [lol]

Back
Top Bottom