Guns taken from home of man accused of tossing banana peels on neighbor's lawn

Youll have to be more specific than just "What? " if you seek some kind of clarification.

Maybe the typo "prosicution slandering him"?

My touch screen is on its way out and autocorrect isnt perfect. Sorry.

What? Say what again! Do they speak English in what?

That can be a condition of bail, along with a GPS monitoring device. He can refuse it and sit in jail until his trial, but personally, I'd live that restriction rather than be locked up.

If he hasn't gone to court yet, how do they put him under house arrest? I thought that was a sentence. Guilty until proven Guilty has become the norm as of late.

Not saying he's no a dick, but he still has those rights.

Channel 5 has some good pictures of the "arsenal" and is claiming 83 firearms, 50 pounds of black powder and over 10,000 rounds of ammunition. When I first read the story this morning, it said 10. Then it was up to at least a dozen. Then around 30. A few minutes ago they changed it to 83.

And here's the real kicker: a helmet with a swastika on it! Proof of racism!!! OMG, I like, need a safe space now. I'm traumatized having seen that!

http://www.wcvb.com/article/guns-ta...ossing-banana-peels-on-neighbors-lawn/8568870

That flintlock pistol is probably my favorite. Good thing they confiscated that one! Cos, y'know, the kids. [rolleyes]

Last edited:
sounds like a racist POS neighbor from hell

Among other things, he is indeed that.

And just so everyone feeling that this was unjustified etc., Mr. Ivarson is well beyond a PP. I don't see the need to take his Nazi helmet, his air guns, or the black powder arms, but some PDs love that money shot.

What? Say what again! Do they speak English in what?
Im aware of the glaring typos...im just leaving it un edited so future readed understand what your replys are about....now thats its quoted it cant be edited.

I promise to try harder in the future....

Last edited:
Wow i just got why he was throwing banana peels in their yard.....
So ya he is a PP career criminal POS

There is a certain irony too someone complaining about a neighbor being on public assistance (section 8) when that person is in fact a freeloader who has to live with his parents at age 49.

There is a certain irony too someone complaining about a neighbor being on public assistance (section 8) when that person is in fact a freeloader who has to live with his parents at age 49.
Ya you would think with his collection he'd atleast have his own appartment...maybe he should get on section 8

I also heard yesterday that there was more going on with him than just the banana peels.
They seem to be focusing on just that though.

I'm having a tough time wrapping my head around the police setting up surveillance to catch a litterbug.

I guess they was using up all kinds of Cop equipment that they had hanging around the police officer's station.

It's interesting to note that under a MA SJC decision, his parents have implicitly agreed to cover all of his legal fees by virtue of the fact that they provided him housing, and, under a separate decision, their IRAs/401Ks/403Bs after tax liquidation value is considered an available asset to pay for private counsel before qualifying for a public defender.

What the SJC left unsaid, however, was what happens if the parent refuses to hire an attorney for an adult never launched child. Does the court force the defendant to go pro-se, or are the parents forced to liquidate retirement savings because they did not kick their n'ed do well spawn out before the arrest?

this makes no sense

" Ivarson, 49, is now facing 13 new charges as a result of the search, which includes: 3 counts of possessing a firearm without a license, 3 counts of possessing ammunition without a license, 3 counts of possessing a large capacity firearm, 3 counts of possessing a large capacity feeding device, and 1 count of being an armed career criminal."

if he is a "career criminal" then he is a PP. If 83 guns confiscated, how the **** he is charged with 3 counts?

if he is a "career criminal" then he is a PP. If 83 guns confiscated, how the **** he is charged with 3 counts?
Someone filling out the paperwork near the end of a shift was not in the mood for overtime?

----

In the past, there has been much talk about a licensed person shielding him/herself, and unlicensed residents, from the legal consequences of a lawfully licensed person granting access to someone without a license. This is an interesting inversion, in which the lock on the bedroom door seems to provide a degree of plausible deniability for unlicensed possession charges against the other individuals living at that household.

Last edited:
There are some luxury apartments in Hopkinton that were recently built (within the last 3 or 4 years). The only way I could afford to live in them is if I lost my job and had pretty much no income. It's so ****ed up.

I don't know how, but when luxury Natick condos went up (natick collection) some percentage of them was designated as affordable apartments that qualify for people on public assistance.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone filling out the paperwork near the end of a shift was not in the mood for overtime?

are you being fascetious? This ain't Brockton, I bet entire Lexington PD was up and excited about it. I don't know how they didn't call Framingham SWAT to confiscate that "arsenal"

Lexington easily exceeds the 10% threshold for affordable housing required to avoid 40B developments.

In one family homes??? I know they do in the apartment buildings, like the old school they converted, etc; but this was a 1 family home. Maybe I am wrong, but nothing shown thus far says they were actually section 8 yet.

ETA: And in these high end towns, they tend to fill their section quotas with old folks, not minority families.

Last edited:
I'm having a tough time wrapping my head around the police setting up surveillance to catch a litterbug.

I guess they was using up all kinds of Cop equipment that they had hanging around the police officer's station.

image002.jpg

image001.jpg

hrp060508-884.jpg

are you being fascetious? This ain't Brockton, I bet entire Lexington PD was up and excited about it. I don't know how they didn't call Framingham SWAT to confiscate that "arsenal"

Lexington Police, Massachusetts State Police, the Massachusetts State Police Bomb Squad and the Lexington Fire Department and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives executed a search warrant at Ivarson’s home in connection with an ongoing investigation into allegations that he threw approximately 30-40 banana peels into the driveway of a Lexington family of color over the past year. During the course of the investigation police allegedly located approximately 83 firearms, ammunition, large capacity feeding devices and gun powder.
Ivarson is expected to be arraigned on Monday, January 9, 2017 in Concord District Court.

attachment.php

Attachments

• lexington.jpg
    lexington.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 252
Pay attention to this press release from Middlesex District Attorney:

For Immediate Release January 3, 2017
781-897-8325

CONCORD – Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan and Lexington Chief of Police Mark Corr have announced that Robert Ivarson, 49, of Lexington, was arraigned today in Concord District Court in connection with a series of allegedly racially motivated incidents that took place throughout 2016. The defendant was charged with three counts of civil rights violations and one count of criminal harassment.
Judge Sabita Singh set bail at $10,000 cash and ordered the defendant to wear a GPS monitoring bracelet and remain under house arrest, to stay away from, and have no contact with the victims or witnesses and to possess no dangerous weapons. The next scheduled hearing in this case is Monday, February 6.
On December 16, 2016, at approximately 5:20 p.m., Lexington Police responded to a report of banana peels being thrown into the driveway of a family in Lexington. Upon arrival authorities were informed that over the past year approximately 30-40 banana peels had been thrown into a Lexington family’s driveway. Lexington Police then began to conduct video surveillance of the home. After reviewing the footage of several different incidents, the Lexington Police allegedly identified the defendant, who resided nearby the family, as the individual responsible for throwing the banana peels. The defendant was arrested after allegedly being observed by Lexington Police throwing a banana peel onto the victims’ driveway at approximately 4:25 a.m. on Saturday, December 31, 2016.
These charges are allegations and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

let me guess if Fram PD would setup video cameras and assign people to watch them over banana peels on my drive way. My guess is these are some special people.

So littering is a justification for a warrant? Stay away from bananas, comrades.

Word is he's unlicensed, and they expect the number of counts to increase after they examine the guns. They think some might be replicas.

That would be a logical answer, however in the past airsoftness of "guns" didn't stop DA from pressing charges. How the **** did they book them for storage during the confiscation? They had to locate a serial and write all of them down and make sure that any weapon is cleared ... seems like an easy way to count them.

Back
Top Bottom