Guns taken from home of man accused of tossing banana peels on neighbor's lawn

W.H.N.E.S.S.N?

File under:
Guy is probably an arsehole, but does not deserve to have his guns taken away.
Edit:
ok, well maybe......

Last edited:
Well, there may be more to the story. For all we know he is a PP.
Ivarson has a history of violent offenses. He lives with his elderly parents, who upon his arrest, expressed their own concerns to police.

Edit: and from a different article.
Prosecutors say Ivarson has a troubling violent past that includes assault and weapons violations.

The man was arrested by Lexington police in connection to a number of incidents over the course of the past year, police say.
It's looking more likely he's a PP.

Last edited:

Dumbass news turned this an alleged harassment into a gun thing and didn't provide any details about 1) whether or not this man had these guns legally and 2) what his previous "violent offenses" were, which would most likely declare him as a PP.

Most likely he is a PP or these communist news ****s would have made sure to highlight the fact that he owned the guns legally. Again, not even what the headline should be. Dude threw banana peels on someone's yard.

Gonna go on a limb and guess harassing your neighbors like that is a good way to have the police come and take all your shit.

True since this is MA. But this could just be a neighbor making shit up. I would prefer if 5A was followed!

Edit: According to the article he was caught on camera doing this. So, yea. Agree with your statement.

Gonna go on a limb and guess harassing your neighbors like that is a good way to have the police come and take all your shit.

Not if he didn't threaten anyone with a gun, but then again, it is Lexington. Most likely there is more to the story, especially when they forced a GPS on him.

Edit: and from a different article.
It's looking more likely he's a PP.

I wouldn't go that far, this would be bigger if he was, plus no charges having to do with firearms. looks like a BS lets get his guns too, probably yanked his license when the cops found out he had one. If he was a PP they would be crowing nonstop about it.

True since this is MA. But this could just be a neighbor making shit up. I would prefer if 5A was followed!

Edit: According to the article he was caught on camera doing this. So, yea. Agree with your statement.

With the information provided I'm assuming he's not an upstanding citizen and would believe the neighbor unless they too are proven POS. History of violent offenses, repeatedly putting banana peels in a black families yard (wtf?), living with elderly parents that have concerns about him? Sounds like a straight up loser.

Why they seize guns when people get in trouble for issues that don't even relate to guns, I don't know. This state is just different to say the least. Anyhow, the moral of the story for us 2A folks... Registration leads to confiscation.

Why they seize guns when people get in trouble for issues that don't even relate to guns, I don't know. This state is just different to say the least. Anyhow, the moral of the story for us 2A folks... Registration leads to confiscation.

At great risk I'll venture this: If somebody is demonstrably cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, do we want such a person possessing guns? I understand there should be due process (a fair competency hearing, etc.), or the guns get quickly returned.

MA never misses opportunity to scare sheep with "stash of guns and ammunition".

This case is interesting. He was under a surveillance by Lexington PD and he was observed 3x placing banana peels on the driveway. Neighbor claims 30 or so such incidents in one year.

The Globe reported Wednesday that Ivarson lives with his parents, and that his father told them that he did not know if his son had firearms in his room because he “would be afraid to go in there.’’ The father said the son’s door has been locked for 20 years.
Ivarson had “numerous firearms” when police went to his home in 1994 to investigate a report that he fired a rifle, and again the following year when his parents told officers that he was out of control and possessed a handgun that was ultimately taken from him, Lexington police wrote this week.

Police were seen taking gun after gun. 10 guns big news.

10 gunz in greater Boston is an ARSENAL! Just ask the Globe. I couldn't load the article but no mention of boolits? If he's not a PP already he will be. It has been stated often that one strategy of the antis is to make as many people PP's as possible. Not defending the guy. Also any mention of a bad ice cube?

You must be from Lexington![smile]

I am, and was out front (with my real name) fighting the attempted gun grab last year (Maura subsequently made the whole issue moot). Since then, several Lexingtonians have asked me about the process to get a gun. Winning hearts and minds one at a time. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom