• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF raids home of Clinton Airport's manager

Palladin

NES Member
more on the suspect

head shot

Last edited:
Bryan Malinowski, who was involved in a shootout with federal agents Tuesday, was also involved in a legal fight with a neighbor over the placement of a mailbox, claiming it was placed illegally on his property.

So the derp got all bent out of shape that a neighbor’s mailbox was on his property. What a pointless thing to get worked up over.

I still wonder why the AFT got involved.

But isn't this kind of like saying there was a shootout at JFK airport? Doesn't have much to do with JFK. Headline kindda-sorta implies some ties to the Clintons

At least that's what I was expecting when I saw the post
Shooting victim wouldn’t doctor flight logs for Epstein’s jet. 😉

Last edited:
I will make a guess
Guy is getting investigated for something. That something they have evidence and evidence is also in his home
Guy has a home full of firearms
Those firearms and all the evidence, he is not going to randomly flush down the toilet (I mean literally)
I will guess he was living his normal life, coming and going.
Why not just wait until he is getting his morning coffee at Starbucks, grab him, and search the home after
These guys get off on these raids

I will make a guess
Guy is getting investigated for something. That something they have evidence and evidence is also in his home
Those firearms and all the evidence, he is not going to randomly flush down the toilet (I mean literally)
Why not just wait until he is getting his morning coffee at Starbucks, grab him, and search the home after
Because that’s not nearly as fun as jocking up with their SWAT toys and kicking down his door at 0-dark-30. Nothing else is as much fun as seeing the terrified and horrified looks on the faces of the wife and kids.

Last edited:
I will make a guess
Because we don't hear about the reasonable cases.

I will make a guess

I recall (but cannot find the reference) that something like you suggested happened in Texas shortly after the Waco fiasco.

There was someone who was wanted, badly, (by the Feds ?). Texas law enforcement nixed suggestions for a big raid and instead waited for the guy to go out in public. They then nabbed him in an un-spectacular but effective manner.

I really wish I could find that story again. It shows how you CAN grab a wanted person without a spectacular and bloody on-camera production.

I really wish I could find that story again. It shows how you CAN grab a wanted person without a spectacular and bloody on-camera production
Where is the fun in that?
Those guys didn't go through 2 weeks of weapons training and get $10K worth of gear to take people into custody peacefully.
You can't find the story because it is a yawn-fest..

Where is the fun in that?
Those guys didn't go through 2 weeks of weapons training and get $10K worth of gear to take people into custody peacefully.
You can't find the story because it is a yawn-fest..

Yeah. And more innocents can die. Think Randy Weaver's wife holding a baby.

Yeah. And more innocents can die. Think Randy Weaver's wife holding a baby.
I saw a good YouTube video on the Weavers last week and how basically the cops (FBI/ ATF) didn't really want to take the men alive. They had the go ahead to shoot without asking them to surrender peacefully. The sniper claimed that they didn't know that children were in the house, which was a lie. They received briefings daily.
It's still infuriating after all this time.

I hope locals refer to it as Billaryport.

Imagine Bill's chagrin to have to have Hillary's name on the airport. It isn't hte Ronald and Nancy Reagan airport. It isn't the Fiorello and Wife LaGuardia airport. It isn't the Butch and Wife O'Hare Airport. Ed & Spouse Logan Airport. George Herby Walkin and Babs Bush Airport.

Nice job, Bill. I hope that BJ in the Oral Office was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom