• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF raids home of Clinton Airport's manager

Criminals don’t generally try to wake up the whole neighborhood when they do criminal things.

Yep. Which is why they didn’t do that. 😔

So doing some more reading into this case

Firstly, nothing I’m about to write should be even remotely construed as an agreement or support of anything the ATF had done or with the laws themselves.

It would appear, or at least it’s what they are alleging, that he was buying firearms in rather high volumes for the purpose of reselling them. The allegations go beyond that of someone who has sold guns here and there that they ended up not liking, or because they ended up needing the cash. So this would mean that he was not being honest on the 4473’s.

Again, selling guns “without a license” shouldn’t mean the ATF, the very entity responsible for running guns to the cartels, gets to murder someone for it. It doesn’t even mean that requiring a license to sell guns should be a thing either.

This guy does a pretty thorough job as well.

Synopsis: He was buying for resale without an FFL and selling those guns at gun shows without doing a 4473. Hundreds of guns. The markup he was getting was due to the no need to do a 4473. Some guns were recovered in crimes (although three were traffic stops for suspicion of marijuana). He knew the ATF was on to him, but apparently continued.

View: https://youtu.be/zMmyrlZb8Z8?si=xGXNgzoWjvRBq2Wy

Last edited:
This guy does a pretty thorough job as well.

Synopsis: He was buying for resale without an FFL and selling those guns at gun shows without doing a 4473. Hundreds of guns. The markup he was getting was due to the no need to do a 4473. Some guns were recovered in crimes (although three were traffic stops for suspicion of marijuana). He knew the ATF was on to him, but apparently continued.

View: https://youtu.be/zMmyrlZb8Z8?si=xGXNgzoWjvRBq2Wy

I wouldn’t call it murder. They went to serve a warrant. He shot at them and they returned fire. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

And yes, f*** the ATF.

I wouldn’t call it murder. They went to serve a warrant. He shot at them and they returned fire. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

And yes, f*** the ATF.
You assume that's what happened because that's what the ATF said.

Such a solid, trustworthy organization.

If a 6AM raid needed to happen, the BATFE should have rolled a police vehicle up to the front of the house, turned on all the lights and announced over the PA on max volume “This is the ATF executing a search warrant at 123 Main St” and repeated it several times.
This, along with the guys making entry yelling repeatedly “Police Search warrant” “has the effect of letting the citizens inside the house know that that they are not in the middle of a home invasion, and makes it a lot less likely someone will mistakenly get shot.

Criminals don’t generally try to wake up the whole neighborhood when they do criminal things.

Or… maybe just go up to the front door and knock on it. Wait for him to answer. He’s a white collar guy in a prominent position with no record, who is accused of like a few non-violent crimes. It’s not like he can flush guns down the toilet to get rid of evidence.

I will make a guess
Guy is getting investigated for something. That something they have evidence and evidence is also in his home
Guy has a home full of firearms
Those firearms and all the evidence, he is not going to randomly flush down the toilet (I mean literally)
I will guess he was living his normal life, coming and going.
Why not just wait until he is getting his morning coffee at Starbucks, grab him, and search the home after
These guys get off on these raids
I am putting a sign out front saying the doors were just replaced so wait down the street and spare my dog.

Maybe when he saw the jig was up, a cell at club fed was not something he wanted. Perhaps he decided on suicide by cop.

As the song goes, whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Options:
1. Lie down, interlace the fingers be cuffed, perp walked, caged, jailed with bubba and friends, while your lawyer works the system with trial and appeals and such, serve the sentence if convicted, or pick up life if acquitted. Meanwhile your home has been foreclosed and sold, vehicles repo ed, the stigma of being a criminal from family, friends and trying to find gainful employment.

2. Shoot / no shoot and try to escape which may or may not be successful.

3. Take hostages if able and negotiate an escape, which doesn't work, ends in jail or death.

4. Shoot and resist for as long as possible ends with capture or death

5. Suicide by cop

6. Suicide

And yes, f*** the ATF.
If you create a situation that is highly likely to result in death or serious injury to a specific person when the logical alternatives have extremely low probability of injury then yes, your true goal was death as an outcome.
And if you take an action where the goal is the unjustified death of another that is the definition of murder.

And yes, f*** the ATF.
They went to serve a "Search Warrant".......NOT and arrest warrant.

That "Search Warrant" could have been executed in Malinowski's absence. There was no need to go there while he was home, and ESPECIALLY at 0600 when he was in bed.
They broke in his door and any reasonable person would meet that invasion with a gun. Criminals announce themselves as "Police" all the time.....it's nothing new to home invaders.

The ATF could have easily waited until he left his home going to work or wherever and conducted the search while he was away from his home.
The ATF had a tracking device on his car, so it's not like they're going to lose track of where he was at any given moment.

The ATF set this whole thing up deliberately and it was a completely unnecessary use of excessive force to accomplish something that could have been done quite peacefully.....but that apparently doesn't satisfy their "murder boner".
The ATF has a badly scarred history of these types of deadly raids, yet they keep doing the same thing, over and over and over again.

Last edited:

And yes, f*** the ATF.
you may be right, but it was a for profit operation for him, considering the volume: "purchased more than 150 guns between May 2021 and Feb. 27, 2024, which he then resold without a firearms license".
so if he was selling to gangbangers - frankly i see no reason to cry over his fate too much. people like that are the reason why law abiding people are getting raped by atf for no good reason.

you may be right, but it was a for profit operation for him, considering the volume: "purchased more than 150 guns between May 2021 and Feb. 27, 2024, which he then resold without a firearms license".
so if he was selling to gangbangers - frankly i see no reason to cry over his fate too much. people like that are the reason why law abiding people are getting raped by atf for no good reason.

“Statist”

The phrase is “equal protection under the law” - maybe the guy is an azzhole but that may never be justification for setting up an execution. Not here anyway.

Still no reason for the death penalty.

“Statist”

The phrase is “equal protection under the law” - maybe the guy is an azzhole but that may never be justification for setting up an execution. Not here anyway.
Compassion is not my strength

“Statist”

The phrase is "Presumption of innocence" until proven guilty in a court of law with all due process applied.....something that will never happen for Malinowski because the ATF set up this search with complete disregard for the safety of everyone involved....including them......and the results prove it. Malinowski is dead and an ATF agent was wounded.

GREAT FVCKING JOB ATF.......ANOTHER BOTCHED RAID NOTCH ON YOUR AGENCY.

The warrant was to search his home and vehicle......neither of which required Malinowski to be present while the search was being conducted.

Absolutely no reason to conduct a SEARCH WARRANT that way. Except all the fedboi goon squads seem to have gotten the memo from HQ that somebody wants it done hard and heavy, whether it's for praying in front of a Planned Parenthood clinic or selling guns without a license.
Why would a guy making over $250,000 (that's $5K a week) on his day job, feel the need to do what he did as a side hustle? Blatantly illegal and sure to bring down the law at some point. Some guys just need the buzz from living dangerously, I guess. And sometimes that ends up with your brain tissue spattered around your living room and your wife and kids without you or your paycheck, dumbass.

No, piss poor planning and desire for funding is why law abiding people are getting raped by the ATF for no good reason.

Matthew Malinowski said:
"The easiest way to have taken care of this situation - the most common way - would be to wait until he gets in his car, pull over and arrest him. Or you wait until he comes to work and you arrest him there."[/I]
Heck, dude's day job was as an airport manager, why not just find an excuse to get him to cross over to the secure side of the airport, and arrest him right after he goes through the security checkpoint?

Or… maybe just go up to the front door and knock on it. Wait for him to answer. He’s a white collar guy in a prominent position with no record, who is accused of like a few non-violent crimes. It’s not like he can flush guns down the toilet to get rid of evidence.
No argument from me.
I was simply stating how such a warrant can be served without the citizen mistaking the Government agents for criminal home invaders.

I agree that the search warrant should have been served some other way.

Last edited:
He was such a dangerous criminal that they... *checks notes* ...didn't even have a warrant for his arrest. Just to search his home, which they could have done without him.

If you create a situation that is highly likely to result in death or serious injury to a specific person when the logical alternatives have extremely low probability of injury then yes, your true goal was death as an outcome.
And if you take an action where the goal is the unjustified death of another that is the definition of murder.
In fairness... he looks like a nerd... i wouldnt picture him bussin back on a raid

Absolutely no reason to conduct a SEARCH WARRANT that way. Except all the fedboi goon squads seem to have gotten the memo from HQ that somebody wants it done hard and heavy, whether it's for praying in front of a Planned Parenthood clinic or selling guns without a license.
Why would a guy making over $250,000 (that's $5K a week) on his day job, feel the need to do what he did as a side hustle? Blatantly illegal and sure to bring down the law at some point. Some guys just need the buzz from living dangerously, I guess. And sometimes that ends up with your brain tissue spattered around your living room and your wife and kids without you or your paycheck, dumbass.
Some people literally just get bored.

Easy E went back to selling crack after he became a mega hip hop star in the 90s because he was bored.

TI and wu tang clan had like multiple gun running charges after mega successes.

martha stewart got nabbed on insider trading for nothing.

Also 250k isnt that much this day and age lol

And yes, f*** the ATF.

When someone kicks down your door in the middle of the night and you quickly grab a pistol not knowing if it's a home invasion or the retarded jackboots should we be weeping when they shoot you, the wife and kids, the dog, the kitten hiding in the closet, your coffee maker and flash bang your prized collection of Pez dispensers or do we get to collectively laugh and say PSGWSP. Asking for future reference.

If a 6AM raid needed to happen, the BATFE should have rolled a police vehicle up to the front of the house, turned on all the lights and announced over the PA on max volume “This is the ATF executing a search warrant at 123 Main St” and repeated it several times.
This, along with the guys making entry yelling repeatedly “Police Search warrant” “has the effect of letting the citizens inside the house know that that they are not in the middle of a home invasion, and makes it a lot less likely someone will mistakenly get shot.

Haven't read all of this - didn't their warrant specify daytime???? It was a search warrant. They weren't going in to arrest him. While he was likely guilty, this is Jammit Reno style tactics. Stupid.

He liked Glock 45s and ARs.

Sold dozens of them without a FFL in private sales.

Some sales linked to crimes.

The guys an idiot to think he could get away with that.
Idiot? Yes. Could he have been taken elsewhere, at a different time? Yup. They exercised poor judgement hoping to create a scene and/or "send a message" to people like you and me. JBT's!!!!

Back
Top Bottom