• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF raids home of Clinton Airport's manager

I will make a guess
Guy is getting investigated for something. That something they have evidence and evidence is also in his home
Guy has a home full of firearms
Those firearms and all the evidence, he is not going to randomly flush down the toilet (I mean literally)
I will guess he was living his normal life, coming and going.
Why not just wait until he is getting his morning coffee at Starbucks, grab him, and search the home after
These guys get off on these raids
His brother is asking the same question.

Matthew Malinowski, the older brother of Bryan Malinowski, says the agents broke down the door of his brother's home and shot him in the head with a high caliber rifle. The family can't understand why.

"The ATF burst into his house, and they did it in a manner that was the most dangerous combination possible." Matthew Malinowski told WFMZ-TV in Pennsylvania. "The easiest way to have taken care of this situation - the most common way - would be to wait until he gets in his car, pull over and arrest him. Or you wait until he comes to work and you arrest him there."

Arkancide gone wrong.
Only in that he wasn't DRT (dead right there)
Zero reason to serve a warrant in the dark hours of the morning when the dude is regularly traveling to and from work and government meetings.

They did so in order to have the opportunity to summarily execute this dude.

Because that’s not nearly as fun as jocking up with their SWAT toys and kicking down his door at 0-dark-30. Nothing else is as much fun as seeing the terrified and horrified looks on the faces of the wife and kids.
Terrified wife and children asking why it happened is great publicity when your plan is terror of the nation.

His brother is asking the same question.

Matthew Malinowski, the older brother of Bryan Malinowski, says the agents broke down the door of his brother's home and shot him in the head with a high caliber rifle. The family can't understand why.

"The ATF burst into his house, and they did it in a manner that was the most dangerous combination possible." Matthew Malinowski told WFMZ-TV in Pennsylvania. "The easiest way to have taken care of this situation - the most common way - would be to wait until he gets in his car, pull over and arrest him. Or you wait until he comes to work and you arrest him there."

I'll bite... "because it's not fun" to do it that way. Kind of like, why wait till divorce to go on a slampage????

Wonder if a guy with this much influence and prestige would really choose to shoot it out with the ATF like a common crack house gang member? Doesn’t make much sense . . . I smell something fishy <><
Door slams open at 0-dark-30, yelling, screaming, as you stumble out of bed you grab a gun and before you know wtf is going on you are dead.

I don't why the heck you think that is fishy. That's the whole point of 0-dark-30 SWAT raids.

Wonder if a guy with this much influence and prestige would really choose to shoot it out with the ATF like a common crack house gang member? Doesn’t make much sense . . . I smell something fishy <><

Not enough details to know what happened.

If this went down like it did with Jose Guerena, then it can be "homeowner reacts poorly to cops thinking its home invasion" and gets shot as a result.

This is another reason serving warrants under darkness should be banned unless its a matter of severe exigence.

Door slams open at 0-dark-30, yelling, screaming, as you stumble out of bed you grab a gun and before you know wtf is going on you are dead.

I don't why the heck you think that is fishy.
Because there wasn’t necessarily a justifiable reason to serve the warrant in this manner; operationally the suspects flight patterns were highly predictable and regular. they definitely didn’t need to go in hot they could have come in plain clothes during the evening if they wanted.

Because there wasn’t necessarily a justifiable reason to serve the warrant in this manner; operationally the suspects flight patterns were highly predictable and regular. they definitely didn’t need to go in hot they could have come in plain clothes during the evening if they wanted.
They went in hot because they wanted to. They love this crap. This is not unusual. It’s what SWAT teams do.

Other than a line saying "exchanged shots", we don't even know if he got a shot off. They're not saying he shot the agent who was wounded, just "an agent was also shot".

My bet is he was headed to the door with a gun in hand, the door came off the hinges and they shot him on the spot.

Because that’s not nearly as fun as jocking up with their SWAT toys and kicking down his door at 0-dark-30. Nothing else is as much fun as seeing the terrified and horrified looks on the faces of the wife and kids.
+1 it really is about sending a message to the serfs. Obey or else.

He apparently was accused of selling to a FPP at a gun show. As the ATF had previously promised “we are shutting down the gun shows.” This is 100% about sending a message.

FATF Sara Huckabee Sanders should be holding a public hanging of these officers if she’s a True patriot.

I don't why the heck you think that is fishy. That's the whole point of 0-dark-30 SWAT raids.
I think the assumption is he got a big ass crib with alarms and dogs and shit and he would be awake before they got the door down

He apparently was accused of selling to a FPP at a gun show. As the ATF had previously promised “we are shutting down the gun shows.” This is 100% about sending a message.

FATF Sara Huckabee Sanders should be holding a public hanging of these officers if she’s a True patriot.

There's gotta be more to it they just call you lol.

Happened to me i sold one to a dude in nh who committed a crime in mass atf called was like did you do it.

I was like honestly i don't remember.. he was like we have the email chain.

Ok then yeah i guess what was his email...xyz.. yep i did

He was like ok thanks

The local (Little Rock) update:

The warrant:

The warrant was not for his arrest. It was only to collect evidence.

It was not a no-knock (delayed notice), and it was to be served in the "daytime" (6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. per the warrant check boxes). It sounds like they complied with the times, but on March 19, 2024, daylight was 6:31 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. in Little Rock

There were two allegations:
1) Dealing firearms without a license
2) Unlawful acquisition of a firearm

The first is the "we can't tell you when it's illegal, but we'll arrest you for crossing the line" definition of "rogue dealer". The second was for making a false statement that he was the "actual purchaser" on the 4473, with the implication that he purchased one or more firearms from a dealer with the intent of selling them.

Doing an O'dark raid on an executive level guy in itself is all the fishy needed to put this in the more likely than not they executed him category.

Shooting victim wouldn’t doctor flight logs for Epstein’s jet. 😉

Only in that he wasn't DRT (dead right there)
Zero reason to serve a warrant in the dark hours of the morning when the dude is regularly traveling to and from work and government meetings.

They did so in order to have the opportunity to summarily execute this dude.
Shooting victim whining at meetings about Feds flying illegals into his airport. Threatening to go public with info. Feds find reason to SWAT him. Arrest and smear him or kill him, either way it gets the job done.

If a 6AM raid needed to happen, the BATFE should have rolled a police vehicle up to the front of the house, turned on all the lights and announced over the PA on max volume “This is the ATF executing a search warrant at 123 Main St” and repeated it several times.
This, along with the guys making entry yelling repeatedly “Police Search warrant” “has the effect of letting the citizens inside the house know that that they are not in the middle of a home invasion, and makes it a lot less likely someone will mistakenly get shot.

Criminals don’t generally try to wake up the whole neighborhood when they do criminal things.

Back
Top Bottom