ATF raids home of Clinton Airport's manager

So much for ATF following policy.

View: https://twitter.com/SenTomCotton/status/1781412078558884249

A blatant violation of their own policy like that, along with not following the search warrant (which was to be done during the day), should result in them being stripped of qualified immunity. They should be liable for B&E and murder.

😆 Oh, who am I kidding? Like accountability for gross misconduct would ever happen.

That was an execution. What was the need to serve a "Search Warrant" at night. I am betting that he knew too much and was about to talk.
Yeah, but they were stupid the way they went about it. What they should have done is announce that he was suspected of being a pedophile, and then the cheerleading section for mag dumps would be in full swing behind them. :rolleyes:

A blatant violation of their own policy like that, along with not following the search warrant (which was to be done during the day), should result in them being stripped of qualified immunity. They should be liable for B&E and murder.

😆 Oh, who am I kidding? Like accountability for gross misconduct would ever happen.
You don’t think Tom Cotton won’t follow this all the way to the end? In an election year? Right…

That was an execution. What was the need to serve a "Search Warrant" at night. I am betting that he knew too much and was about to talk.
He didn't need to know anything - He was an example of the level to which the government will go to punish anyone they suspect is disrespecting their demands

I don’t think he knew much of anything and I don’t think there was any conspiracy. I think this was just SOP. This is how they roll — break down the door at 0-dark-30 and hope that the subject in their warrant resists so that they can shoot him.

Whether this was an airport manager in Little Rock or Joe Schmo in Podunk, Kansas, they want to go in hot so that they have a chance to kill someone.

They just like jocking up in their SWAT gear and killing people.

And even if they can’t shoot someone, they still get to abuse and humiliate them for hours while they wreck search the house.

Last edited:
If you are going to fly illegal goods, smuggle people, or conduct illegal activities, do you use a small commercial airport or LAX?
You do realize there’s something called radar and air traffic control, right? Never mind the whole pesky airport security thing courtesy of the 9/11 hijackers. This isn’t 1974.

So they pulled together a criminal conspiracy to execute him on the sly? Right…
Who said anything about on the sly?
How many went to prison for Ruby ridge or Waco?
Lon Horiuchi was asked in a public hearing if he had to do it over would he have blown Vicki Weaver's brains out while she was standing there unarmed and holding an infant and the answer was Yes.
If that wasn't a "F*ck you , we'll kill you when and where we want." I don't know what is.

Who said anything about on the sly?
How many went to prison for Ruby ridge or Waco?
Lon Horiuchi was asked in a public hearing if he had to do it over would he have blown Vicki Weaver's brains out while she was standing there unarmed and holding an infant and the answer was Yes.
If that wasn't a "F*ck you , we'll kill you when and where we want." I don't know what is.
when did Lon Horiuchi testify?

Some of us have seen this movie 48 times before and it always ends the same. We win a large case of absolutely nothing.

Zomg atf misconduct! Bad atf bad!! 🤣 Wash, Rinse, repeat
I am optimistic this one will be different given two Senators are involved and it’s an election year.

You are more optimistic than I am.
If this wasn’t a) an election year or b) a state with two very conservative Senators (one of whom heads the Judiciary Committee) or c) someone who wasn’t connected/had influential friends like Malinowski (Vicki Weaver and David Koresh he was not), I wouldn’t have hope. Anyway, we’ll see what happens.

I am optimistic this one will be different given two Senators are involved and it’s an election year.

The only way you can change the ATF is by getting rid of its funding and eliminating as much of it as possible. None of the jingocon faggot shitpublicans are going to sign onto that, because most of them are still too busy lapping the ball bag of federal law enforcement, despite the fact that most of it is now useless or basically terrorists conspiring to destroy us.

You do realize there’s something called radar and air traffic control, right? Never mind the whole pesky airport security thing courtesy of the 9/11 hijackers. This isn’t 1974.
I'm not sure sure about small airports but I'm routinely disappointed by the veil of security that really is not there.

I've gone to logan and opened my trunk to ammo and mags very much in the open... and people being like ehhh... didn't have my car searched driving on the tarmac... walked in the hall way no badge behind security at delta and been like uhh where do i go to cops.

Talked my way past a gate on .mil bases...police stations...banks

Seen first hand how much of a sham .gov cyber regs are... if it comes out he was running guns for years from the airport it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

This is what DOJ does now. They ask for an inch (search warrant for alleged process crimes) and take a mile (predawn raid in full tactical gear). The second they taped over the ring cam, and rolled in with no body cams, you knew they were hoping for him to resist so they could kill the guy. This is Biden’s DOJ sending a message to the 2A community and the “MAGA republicans” and ATF is gay crowd, not to f*** with them, and they used Bryan Malinowski as the scapegoat to do it. This wasn’t about stopping him. It was 100% about using him to send us a message loud and clear, that they can do this shit to any of us that step out of line, and there will be zero accountability on their part. This is Cold War Russian KGB shit. They’ll never be held accountable because Congress is afraid of them too. They need their power stripped immediately but there’s no one to insert the control rods back into the reactor.

Last edited:
I'm not sure sure about small airports but I'm routinely disappointed by the veil of security that really is not there.

I've gone to logan and opened my trunk to ammo and mags very much in the open... and people being like ehhh... didn't have my car searched driving on the tarmac... walked in the hall way no badge behind security at delta and been like uhh where do i go to cops.

Talked my way past a gate on .mil bases...police stations...banks

Seen first hand how much of a sham .gov cyber regs are... if it comes out he was running guns for years from the airport it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

If i was king i would demand this be played at TSA checkpoints and TSA hold music upuntil the point where i could outlaw/defund them. 🤣

View: https://youtu.be/foG8zLMWJ_Y?si=hgrVvw8V71hBQZH8

Back
Top Bottom