Man Posing As Food Delivery Person Stole Guns From Homes In Maynard

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
That was one very successful thief... until suddenly he wasn't. [laugh] Don't worry... He'll be back working again with a new fake persona before the weekend us up. [dance]

But I think he did the gunowners a big favor by stealing those safes. Whether locked up or not, they can now claim "safe storage" under the current law.

Under the coming crazy law??? Who knows? 🤔

I can imagine the guys surprise doing a little petty larceny. Grab a couple tiny safes and bingo. Felony time a**h***!

wait...what? my pizza delivery guy doesn't get past the door. he hands me my stuff while he stands outside. i dunno...
The article states that he broke into homes and when a person found him in the apartment, he said he was a food app delivery person. It’s not that he posed as one to gain entry.

He just broke into places when the owners weren’t home.

This being Massachusetts, makes me wonder how long until the victims are charged with not keeping their guns locked up in a safe:

The police should be arresting the girlfriend. Give her 10 - 30 years in prison.
Wish we had law & order in this country.
Instead the state will celebrate these people and make today a national holiday for the criminals. Give them a hotel and 10,000 dollar gift cards

Back
Top Bottom