• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man shot in the head in NYC subway during rush hour; person of interest in custody - UPDATE POST 16

What they voted for so let them deal with it.
1. No, they probably didn't. New York has been a Donkdom - with the Donkeytron Cheat-O-Matic fully installed - for decades.
2. What town do you live in? Do you ever travel to a town/city outside of that one? You probably DON'T vote there. You ARE subject to the laws thereof, tho. One would like to think they conform to the Bill of Rights, and the centuries of Western legal thought behind them, versus some jungle bananalaw.

1. No, they probably didn't. New York has been a Donkdom - with the Donkeytron Cheat-O-Matic fully installed - for decades.
2. What town do you live in? Do you ever travel to a town/city outside of that one? You probably DON'T vote there. You ARE subject to the laws thereof, tho. One would like to think they conform to the Bill of Rights, and the centuries of Western legal thought behind them, versus some jungle bananalaw.
So the NYC libs didn’t vote in Adams, Bragg etc? Add James. Maybe Hochul but a stretch.

I was just thinking... if someone on that train had a gun on them
That would take alot of courage to control yourself and determine if you should use it, don't use it. Threaten/control with it. And if that went south, you'd have to use it or they would get you. That's nuts. On top of that, you 100% are going to get arrested and attacked by media and courts will destroy you.
The answer is GTFO of NY

That would take alot of courage to control yourself and determine if you should use it, don't use it. Threaten/control with it. And if that went south, you'd have to use it or they would get you. That's nuts. On top of that, you 100% are going to get arrested and attacked by media and courts will destroy you.
The answer is GTFO of NY
And guarantee gov and mayor will say this incident proves people in NY should not have the right to carry in sensitive places, which to them is everywhere.

The aggressor who pulled the gun had the gun taken away from him and the aggressor was shot with his own gun.
Lets see if the shooter is charged.

The aggressor who pulled the gun had the gun taken away from him and the aggressor was shot with his own gun.
Lets see if the shooter is charged.
"'When you bring a gun on a train and you start a fight, it's not right and it's absolutely outrageous,' Chief Kemper said.

He added that authorities have not yet determined whether the alleged shooter's actions would be considered self-defense. No charges have been brought against him as of Thursday evening.

He added, 'But the real victims are the people I saw in those videos, who are having a harrowing time because they're on a train with somebody with a gun.'"

"'When you bring a gun on a train and you start a fight, it's not right and it's absolutely outrageous,' Chief Kemper said.

He added that authorities have not yet determined whether the alleged shooter's actions would be considered self-defense. No charges have been brought against him as of Thursday evening.

He added, 'But the real victims are the people I saw in those videos, who are having a harrowing time because they're on a train with somebody with a gun.'

Where's Bernie Geatz when you need him??

You can vote with your feet too…

What happened to the 1,000 national Guard troops

Remember, in NYC subway, if you try to stop a crazy person threatening people you go directly to jail
What we really need is a secret Chinese cloning program that is cranking out Bernie Goetz clones riding the subway system.

Crime problem would be solved quicker than you can say, "You don't look so bad. Here's another".

Always amused how this problem keeps festering, knowing what the answer is, but no one is prepared to actually do something.

Consider the Somali pirates, once they realized commandeering cargo ships was dangerous and there were consequences with no health insurance, they (mostly) have proceeded on another career path.

Last edited:
And guarantee gov and mayor will say this incident proves people in NY should not have the right to carry in sensitive places, which to them is everywhere.
Ironically 1,000 mRNA Boosted national guard troops couldn't prevent this!

And they use weapons of war with more than 3 attachments capable of shooting 800 bullets per second

Ironically 1,000 mRNA Boosted national guard troops couldn't prevent this!

And they use weapons of war with more than 3 attachments capable of shooting 800 bullets per second
Well, after all, isn’t everything a Glock assault rifle?

The answer is GTFO of NY
I have zero expertise in this, but, to me this incident shows how important creating distance is when you have a way to protect yourself at a distance. The guy who had the gun closed the distance on the two people he was fighting, one of them already having stabbed him, lost his gun, and got shot in the head.

If you are cc on this train and this breaks out, I think you stay low, get to the back of the train and hope you can get off before stray bullets start flying. I can’t think of any situation where you draw on these three people and it ending up de-escalating without either shots fired, or you getting mobbed by people behind you. Either way, you are joining Daniel Penny in jail. This didn’t look like one defenseless person being attacked. It’s mutual combat by thugs and you stay out of it. The only wild card there being that a stray bullet ends up hitting you or an another poor schlub stuck on public transpo.

Back
Top Bottom