• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns taken from home of man accused of tossing banana peels on neighbor's lawn

Didn't you get the memo? "Oriental" went out with "negro" and "colored". In order not to be denounced as racist, you must use the term "Asian".

Oriental is not as bad as saying Negro or colored. It's more like saying black, which to be proper should be African American--oh wait, I think it's Afro-American. What day is it? I'll have to confirm with my dark neighbors and get back to you.

49 years old and living with his parents. That would make anyone salty and his elderly parents resentful.
this is pretty much the demographic of lexington now, the elderly with a crazed child at home are the only caucasians left in town so it's pretty easy to offend just about everyone. my buddies 94 yo mom just passed, he's selling her house as fast as he can. this would be his childhood home. getting all ties to lexington out of dodge asap.

found a banana peel at the end of my driveway last summer. no one left a bunch a flowers on my doorstep. [thinking] wasn't offended so much as pissed i had to bend over and pick it up. should have kicked it into the street.

Oriental is not as bad as saying Negro or colored. It's more like saying black, which to be proper should be African American--oh wait, I think it's Afro-American. What day is it? I'll have to confirm with my dark neighbors and get back to you.

Black people are black it's time they accept it and take pride in it. I am white I do not expect black people to call me Irish-American nor do I see that listed on any government form as a race. They are being treated indifferent and they should see it as a slight that they are less than an American. They are only part American by referring or demanding to be referred to as a part American as I would be if called a hyphenated American.

Now the guy with guns what was he trying to achieve by throwing banana peels in a driveway? Where they supposed to slip and fall like the cartoons of old. Based soley on that reasoning the guy shouldn't be allowed public or buy fruit and demean it so.

Black people are black it's time they accept it and take pride in it. I am white I do not expect black people to call me Irish-American nor do I see that listed on any government form as a race.
wait a gull darned minute here, i thought "not hispanic" meant irish!

I think owning that many bolt action rifles would make anyone go crazy. I loves my bolt action (I have exactly one) but wtf do you do with 50 of them. No wonder he had 10k rounds--it would take 50 years to shoot it all in loaded 5 at a time and hand cycled.

this is pretty much the demographic of lexington now, the elderly with a crazed child at home are the only caucasians left in town so it's pretty easy to offend just about everyone. my buddies 94 yo mom just passed, he's selling her house as fast as he can. this would be his childhood home. getting all ties to lexington out of dodge asap.

found a banana peel at the end of my driveway last summer. no one left a bunch a flowers on my doorstep. [thinking] wasn't offended so much as pissed i had to bend over and pick it up. should have kicked it into the street.

My three year old is always leaving banana peels around, I guess I should be ready for SWAT to show up and confiscate my little arsenal. :(

I get that the guy didn't have a license, may be a racist or a closet Nazi, but laws must apply to everyone equally. What was the search warrant for, banana peels? I can see much larger items that came out of that house.

Local news: "...with that many guns, we can see what a threat he was ..."

How the **** did they know that he had 50# of powder (to bring in bomb squad) and lots of guns? Get your tinfoil on.

I get that the guy didn't have a license, may be a racist or a closet Nazi, but laws must apply to everyone equally. What was the search warrant for, banana peels? I can see much larger items that came out of that house.

No, the parents gave him up it said in one story. They probably let slip he had this stuff. That's PC for a warrant.

Just saw new video on 7 snews. They say he did not have a firearms license. (many believe one should not have to but that is current law)

Saw a box full of PMAGs so we will see if he gets jammed for post-ban normal capacity magazines.

WTF are the police doing taking a "Nazi" helmet from the house. (It looked like a fake) It makes as much sense to me as confiscating the guys toaster. [rolleyes]

Black people are black it's time they accept it and take pride in it. I am white I do not expect black people to call me Irish-American nor do I see that listed on any government form as a race
This thread is going downhill fast.

Irish isn't a "race"... it's an ethnicity. Negro is a race, like Caucasian.

In terms of Oriental being derogatory: This is a point of debate, even among Asians. Great article from The LA Times by an Oriental chick: http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-tsuchiyama-oriental-insult-20160601-snap-story.html

SO... back to the topic of the thread. Given that the guy is a POS. Given that he had the guns illegally. Given that he was harassing his black/African-American/Negro neighbors over the course of time throwing dozens of banana peels on their property. Given that even his parents think he's a taco short of a combo plate... Then, WHY is it wrong to grab his guns and ammo?

Look... I get the "there but for the grace of G-d goes I" argument. But unless you're a nutlog, a PP and a gun collector, who also happens to be a racist with poor enough impulse control that you can't resist showing your "appreciation" for you black neighbors by throwing 40 or 50 bananas on their lawn over the course of a few months.... I think you're not likely to be in the same boat at the suspect here.

I say "**** him"... he's a fruit loop. Send in SWAT and take away his shit. We're all safer and the gun community is better off without him. End of story.

Oh... DO leave him his nazi helmet. no reason at all to seize that, except the photo op.

Send in SWAT and take away his shit. We're all safer and the gun community is better off without him. End of story.
this is exactly what i've been saying to do in the banger/thug communities in the inner city ghettos but they won't act on it. it's easier to come out to the suburbs and crack down on banana peel tossing crackers. one mentally ill white guy is better press don't cha know.

Oh... DO leave him his nazi helmet. no reason at all to seize that, except the photo op.

Evidence of a hate crime.

Just saying. As far as I'm concerned crime is crime, no need to have different labels. And it looks like there is enough here to get him locked up for a very long time.

this is exactly what i've been saying to do in the banger/thug communities in the inner city ghettos but they won't act on it. it's easier to come out to the suburbs and crack down on banana peel tossing crackers. one mentally ill white guy is better press don't cha know.

What kind of sheltered bubble do you live in??? They seize guns from the 'hood all the time.

SO... back to the topic of the thread. Given that the guy is a POS. Given that he had the guns illegally. Given that he was harassing his black/African-American/Negro neighbors over the course of time throwing dozens of banana peels on their property. Given that even his parents think he's a taco short of a combo plate... Then, WHY is it wrong to grab his guns and ammo?

Laws and POS assessment is a matter of perspective, not everyone believes in the same things.

The sanctity of private property should be held sacred no matter what beliefs of or associations. Otherwise it's free for all, you don't support party line, your property is nationalized ... it works like that in banana republics only ... not that we are one already.

the second my kids are off to college I'm the fuque out of here
unfortunately that's 7 more years in this white, power bitch, entitled town (btw, I'm white, but no power bitch)

this is pretty much the demographic of lexington now, the elderly with a crazed child at home are the only caucasians left in town so it's pretty easy to offend just about everyone.

No, this isn't accurate. At least the crazed child elderly demographic part.

Offending- yes that's easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laws and POS assessment is a matter of perspective, not everyone believes in the same things.

The sanctity of private property should be held sacred no matter what beliefs of or associations. Otherwise it's free for all, you don't support party line, your property is nationalized ... it works like that in banana republics only ... not that we are one already.

All of this means nothing when somebody invites them. Many mistakes were made in this case. All of these were covered numerous times on this wonderful forum. Let it be.

This thread is going downhill fast.

Irish isn't a "race"... it's an ethnicity. Negro is a race, like Caucasian.

In terms of Oriental being derogatory: This is a point of debate, even among Asians. Great article from The LA Times by an Oriental chick: http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-tsuchiyama-oriental-insult-20160601-snap-story.html

Look... I get the "there but for the grace of G-d goes I" argument. But unless you're a nutlog, a PP and a gun collector, who also happens to be a racist with poor enough impulse control that you can't resist showing your "appreciation" for you black neighbors by throwing 40 or 50 bananas on their lawn over the course of a few months.... I think you're not likely to be in the same boat at the suspect here.

I say "**** him"... he's a fruit loop. Send in SWAT and take away his shit. We're all safer and the gun community is better off without him. End of story.

Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 10.04.12 AM.jpg

If he hasn't gone to court yet, how do they put him under house arrest? I thought that was a sentence. Guilty until proven Guilty has become the norm as of late.

Not saying he's no a dick, but he still has those rights.

He could be placed on pre-trial probation and a condition of his bail maybe an electronic monitoring bracelet.

Didn't think that throwing banana peels on your neighbors lawn constituted probable cause to search your house....

Channel 5 has some good pictures of the "arsenal" and is claiming 83 firearms, 50 pounds of black powder and over 10,000 rounds of ammunition. When I first read the story this morning, it said 10. Then it was up to at least a dozen. Then around 30. A few minutes ago they changed it to 83.

And here's the real kicker: a helmet with a swastika on it! Proof of racism!!! OMG, I like, need a safe space now. I'm traumatized having seen that!

http://www.wcvb.com/article/guns-ta...ossing-banana-peels-on-neighbors-lawn/8568870

That flintlock pistol is probably my favorite. Good thing they confiscated that one! Cos, y'know, the kids. [rolleyes]

Sounds like the guy just graduated from amateur to professional.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a certain irony too someone complaining about a neighbor being on public assistance (section 8) when that person is in fact a freeloader who has to live with his parents at age 49.

That's usually the way it goes though..............

- - - Updated - - -

I'm having a tough time wrapping my head around the police setting up surveillance to catch a litterbug.

I guess they was using up all kinds of Cop equipment that they had hanging around the police officer's station.

You don't know Lexington............. this actually sounds like exactly something they would do.

- - - Updated - - -

WHen did black people start living in Lexington?

Been in Lexington much lately? It's full of non-white people.

let me guess if Fram PD would setup video cameras and assign people to watch them over banana peels on my drive way. My guess is these are some special people.

So littering is a justification for a warrant? Stay away from bananas, comrades.

The guy is throwing banana peels in the driveway of a black family. .................... [thinking]

Once or twice or even three times would probably not be a big deal. But 35-40 times would piss off just about anybody.

I know if somebody was coming by my house and chucking a banana peel in the driveway 35-40 times just that fact alone would piss me off because it would be clear evidence they were DOING IT ON PURPOSE (leaving alone any sort of racist crap that might be going on).

I get peeved off when the neighbors don't leash their dogs and they run over into my yard and crap in it. Crap in your own lawn. Those neighbors get their dog crap back using a shovel and a lacrosse throw.

If he was dumping the banana peels - he was likely doing other things too.

The guns are just the thing that the cops can use to irretrievably jam him up on.

Last edited:
I'm having a tough time wrapping my head around the police setting up surveillance to catch a litterbug.
It's amazing what some small town "cat in tree" departments will do to solve crime and protect quality of life.

A friend's son had a backpack stolen while swimming at Dug Pond in Natick (near the high school). The PD determined that the area of the theft was covered by one of the DPW cameras; reviewed the video; compared the make/model of cars to one in the high school parking lot; and the had a detective waiting by the miscreant's car to run the Reid method (or something similar) on the kid to get him to say enough to justify an arrest or citation. It went to court, and restitution was ordered (and paid).

Back
Top Bottom