• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First "Free America" Gun Purchase

Kahr, Keltec, NAA, Rohrbach, derringer, there are so many "mini" guns you can't get here. Then there are the military surplus ones, then the "unsafe" (in MA?) ones, ...

This would go way over budget but my first "free america" gun would be a nice tachticool AR-15 A4 with all the bells and whistles (colapsable stock, flash suppressor, bayonet lug, etc.) I'd put all the MA illigal features on it, even if I didn't want it. You never know when you might get attacked by a couple of bullseye targets.

This would go way over budget but my first "free america" gun would be a nice tachticool AR-15 A4 with all the bells and whistles (colapsable stock, flash suppressor, bayonet lug, etc.) I'd put all the MA illigal features on it, even if I didn't want it. You never know when you might get attacked by a couple of bullseye targets.

I gota go with csharpdev on this one. Aks are fun but in my experience not
in the same ballpark accuracy wise as an AR-15. I had a sar-1 from century a few years ago, it was pretty rough looking and accuracy was minute of broad side of a barn. Veprs and Arsenal aks are better but still not up to the accuracy of an AR. Just my 2cents.

:)

Last edited:
The $400 would be a downpayment. Les Baer or Rock River bullseye gun would be high on my list. Then, order a "few" ParaOrdnance hi-caps just to feed my PO .45s. Then almost ANY single action that cannot be purchased here. Black rifles are not so interesting to me as I already have a couple.

I fear that I would have to take out a big load or delve into the retirement account in order to fund the buying spree.

It would be a given that any gun that was labeled Mass OK would be skipped over! :)

I would also order a large shipment of bullets, powder, and primers to keep my Dillons happy. Just because I could!

Youze guys have got me dreaming just like I do when I buy a lottery ticket when the tab goes into the hundreds of millions.

dd

Back
Top Bottom