DIY: Shovel AK - photo tsunami warning!

I think I posted earlier in the thread but cannot remember. Reading that build again gave me a vicious comrade approved boner

How in the hell did I miss this???

Tovarisch, you rule. You simply rule. Vladimir Ilyich confers upon you the title of Герой Советского Союза

and here I am (Correction WAS) excited about building my first AR [sad2] [laugh] WOW!!!!!

People often joke about people winning the internet................Boris i actually think you won the internet

Last edited:
The words "Epic" and "Legendary" don't do justice somehow... Amazingly Ingenious ? Magnificent in it's Creativity? Hmmm.... words fail me. I will never look at shovels the same way... I think a relative of mine has a shovel like this too. Hmmm...

Great job Boris... this is a better read and more entertaining each time I look at it. You are a certified Genius, sir !!

Congrats Boris, u made the Chive today!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

KCCOABAAKOOAS.

keep calm and chive on and build an AK out of a shovel.

i am laughing my ass off at all the ATF, the "well wouldn't shoot it", the "you can build three guns a year", the "oh that is bullshit" comments... so funny.

Hey, back the f**& off he's OUR Godless Commie Celeb! :)

[rofl][rofl][smile]

Wow..... A lot of those metafilter people are f****** morons eh?
I feel stupider having read their comments..... Don't do it guys.....

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Forum Runner

Well now that you said that its practically mandatory that I do...

Last edited:
At the gun show I was this weekend I was trying to talk a guy down on the price of a ak my dad wanted to buy.

I looked at the guy and said 600$ not a great price since you can make one from a shovel for 200$ lol.

Just a simple search of "shovel AK-47" brought up tons of sites. He is everywhere!
Like almost 7 Million hits

shovel1AK.jpg

I wonder what the NES forum statistics look like after that thread started getting hit from everywhere. I wonder if the new NES members went up as a result.

Back
Top Bottom