DIY: Shovel AK - photo tsunami warning!

He who lays down his sword and turns it into plow shares, will plow for those who don't.

Good job man !!!!!!

spartan quote:When asked why they put their fields in the hands of the helots rather than taking care of them themselves, Anaxandridas explained, "It was not by taking care of the fields, but of ourselves, that we acquired those fields

and Boris, I too am in total awe, can you share the barrel blank part / did you line bore and rifle it,and what did it take to mill the chamber?

one last thing ,how is Natasha doing?[smile]

Last edited:
Looks like Boris won the internet.
Yes he did and he earned it:
RedNeckEngineer said:
I bow to his resourcefulness. I have been one-upped, and I can think of no way to top that.
The Redneck Engineer is no longer the lowest common denominator when it comes to scrap yard gun building. I now hang my head in shame, and walk away salaaming to the builder's awesomeness.

This man will now live a life of dancing and song while having various women thrown at him, all the while living in Massachusetts.
http://theredneckengineer.blogspot.com/2012/11/building-ak47from-shovel.html
[laugh]

Mother of GOD! 452,000 reads on this thread. Boris - God of home building. Thanks for the entertainment sir, very well done!

I wish I could hear Boris voice so I could reread it with that on my mind lol.

I still can't believe ign a video game site linked this. I've been getting texts from random friends asking me if I new about it.
Heck my best friend that's a girl that I bring shooting , after I told her about it said she wants to meet Boris lol.

How did I miss this? oh, yeah, I was driving 12 hours each way to OH and back. [angry]

This is f**king Awesome![rockon] picked it up on one of my moto boards.

Boris, you are now an internet legend!

So that DU thread has one guy saying "this is why you cant ban guns" and the solution is "more gun control."

Um, whats "more gun control" going to do to stop home depot AK's? The guy went in a complete circle.

Found on another forum referencing this thread.

ei095e.png

I always said gun bans are useless, because basic machining and welding skills can make a firearm, and Boris proved it. murican hero.

Back
Top Bottom