DIY: Shovel AK - photo tsunami warning!

Just now arriving to this... this... this... dungslinger turned leadslinger.

I am forever a changed man, now. Ace Hardware will never be the same place. For this, I thank you Boris, from the bottom (bowels) of my heart.

Wow..... A lot of those metafilter people are f****** morons eh?
I feel stupider having read their comments..... Don't do it guys.....

I get a big kick how people thought the OP was homophobic. People seriously think that when we call people "gay" or "fags" we are literally attacking homosexuals? Jesus. People have been calling other straight people gay or fags for decades, you figure people would understand that it almost never is homophobic.

retards.

I get a big kick how people thought the OP was homophobic. People seriously think that when we call people "gay" or "fags" we are literally attacking homosexuals? Jesus. People have been calling other straight people gay or fags for decades, you figure people would understand that it almost never is homophobic.

retards.

I get a big kick out of how people use the word "homophobic" . Their public school education and years of pro-homosexual propoganda have dulled their brains so they can't even properly use words in the English language anymore.

There are many people who don't irrationally fear homosexuals - they don't like them. There's a difference.

I get a big kick out of how people use the word "homophobic" . Their public school education and years of pro-homosexual propoganda have dulled their brains so they can't even properly use words in the English language anymore.

There are many people who don't irrationally fear homosexuals - they don't like them. There's a difference.

ur gay.

I see Boris has a new NES Status: Son of Kalashnikov

[rockon]
Boris.png

I'm speechless. I'm just posting to secure my little piece of history in the most epic gun thread ever created.

From MetaFilter...made me spit coffee all over my monitor. I hope Boris wasn't offended (the other posts are retarded), but this one made me laugh my balls off:
Then I riveted a whole bunch more shit

What's more impressive than building it out of a shovel is that he doesn't seem to have a greater sense of craftmanship than "weld those two ****ers together."
posted by fatbird at 1:09 PM on December 1 [9 favorites]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom