• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DIY: Shovel AK - photo tsunami warning!

From Boris:

Compliance parts: free from Martha Coakley (... in exchange for a golden shower)

Does anyone know who got the golden shower? Boris or Martha?

Daaaaym!That’s a piece of work.

To yourcost summary though, it seems you’ve left out the Stoly expenses, or is thatjust part of general overhead? [grin]

In the name of Michael Timofeevich Kalashnikov ... and Flintoid ... and vodka ... you are no longer a shit shovel, you are glorious AK for defense of Motherland!

54.jpg

This is quite possibly the best build post of all time. Nice job Boris!

I will never look at my hand tools the same way again! [smile]

Last edited:
Boris will you be my friend?

This is the second build from you that I've read and they're ****ing awesome! You definitely need your own section on this forum!

- - - Updated - - -

Boris will you be my friend?

This is the second build from you that I've read and they're ****ing awesome! You definitely need your own section on this forum!

I'd like like to know how the heck Boris thinks he's going to shovel his driveway now?

Didn't think of THAT when you made this amazing combination of yankrainian engineering and artwork, DID YAH?!

I'd like like to know how the heck Boris thinks he's going to shovel his driveway now?

Didn't think of THAT when you made this amazing combination of yankrainian engineering and artwork, DID YAH?!

Shoot the snow to break it up, then use vodka to melt it.

man I wish I could view the pics most have the photo bucket issue block. someone shared it with me like a month ago

Back
Top Bottom