• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

This whole ratings/media/big tech speech suppression thing serves to lend complete credence to what a farce/charade/psyop our entire government system has become. There is absolutely no friggen way some senile old guy that never campaigned and sat in his basement got 81,283,098 votes, more than any President in history. All the mainstream media ever does now is lie about, cover up, or completely ignore all the important news. This country is officially a banana republic.

Last edited:

“I have a responsibility — not only as a journalist but as an American — to tell the truth and to abide by the promises of the Constitution,

The comments below the article are both brutal and hysterical!

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Last edited:
Now that Chris Licht is gone, CNN has reverted back to their old ultra-leftisit ways.
Let's see hiw much more their ratings fall.

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]
They just can't help themselves. It was always going to be a battle between reporting the news and their crazy left wing propaganda. We now see which side won.

Blindspot.......the new commie democrat line of bullshit.

Biden knew exactly what Hunter was up to because HE was getting a percentage of everything that came in from foreign interests.

2024.....It's going to be Trump or the trenches. Vote wisely.

CNN’s newly appointed chairman Mark Thompson warned staffers at the ratings-challenged cable news outlet that the broadcast news industry was “approaching peak disruption” — as the rank and file moaned that “morale is in the sh-tter’ due to the turnover at the top.

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Interesting that CNN (and NPR) constantly emphasize the plight of Palestinians, and pro-Palestinian protests) in their coverage of the O7 War. You would think they have an anti-Israel bias…
That’s because the left. Insert democrats hate Jews. They are anti demerit dirt bags. Can they be any more clear as they prove my point over and over.
Of anyone needs to herded into cattle cars it’s them and their hate mongering habits.

I just wanted to see how CNN was covering what is going on in Israel compared to FOX News so I turnd on CNN yesterday morning. All they were talking about was how the Rebublicans were disorganized and still trying to put a speaker in place. If you were only watching this network you would not even know there was anything going on in Israel right now except the fact that the made an announcement that Bliken would be speaking soon
It is no wonder why there are parts of our population that really don't have a clue on what is really going on in our government or around the world. The narrative and distorted news that is currently coming from CNN can easily shape thinking if this is the only network watched.

I just wanted to see how CNN was covering what is going on in Israel compared to FOX News so I turnd on CNN yesterday morning. All they were talking about was how the Rebublicans were disorganized and still trying to put a speaker in place. If you were only watching this network you would not even know there was anything going on in Israel right now except the fact that the made an announcement that Bliken would be speaking soon
It is no wonder why there are parts of our population that really don't have a clue on what is really going on in our government or around the world. The narrative and distorted news that is currently coming from CNN can easily shape thinking if this is the only network watched.
I agree!
The current house speaker is very organized!

Watching now in a hotel - it's all about the plight of Palestinians in Gaza and the Israeli War Crimes of blockading Gaza. Interviews with Gazans, pro-Palestinian protests, etc. CNN makes no anti-Israeli statements but finds nobody to say anything pro-Israeli.

Back
Top Bottom