Carrying In A Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a market opening here. We should have a NES design contest.

BTW - thunderwear/Smatcarry for females may work out better than it has for some of its male users. Less likely to cause paresthesia.

I see a market opening here. We should have a NES design contest.

BTW - thunderwear/Smatcarry for females may work out better than it has for some of its male users. Less likely to cause paresthesia.

It might be practical to incorporate concealed carry options into the garment itself. I'd like to see that fashion show.

I would involve some tailoring, but could you perhaps use the belly band as intended, rather than high up, and have a hand-sized cut tailored into the dress (like a pocket on a hoodie) so you could access the pistol if necessary?

I'm going out tonight to Boston to a party. We're going to have to park a ways a way and then walk to our destination. I'm wearing a dress, and I just realized that I have no idea how to conceal a gun under this thing and have it still be accessible.

I was downtown at a party, too, at the Boston Public Library. My company rented it out. Good food, great music, good friends. Where was your party located? (just being nosey).

I was wondering if she was at BPL, too. Sorry I missed you, P14! I did meet up with NESer Mark L, though.

I was wondering if she was at BPL, too. Sorry I missed you, P14! I did meet up with NESer Mark L, though.

Ross: As I put in your BPL thread, I'll look for you next year. They are thinking about the statehouse and I am sure that you will need to leave your friends, Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson, home for that one......

Nope, I was at a house party. Although the library sounds like a cool place for a party.

It was and a few of us went across the street to the Oak Room afterwards. Party was over at 11 PM and we closed the Oak Room down too. A good night to remember. [smile]

Ross: As I put in your BPL thread, I'll look for you next year. They are thinking about the statehouse and I am sure that you will need to leave your friends, Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson, home for that one......
Saw that already. PM inbound
Nope, I was at a house party. Although the library sounds like a cool place for a party.
It was pretty nice. Best food at one of these parties for many a year (Mrs Dwarven1 has worked for this company for longer than she's been Mrs Dwarven1, so I've been to a bunch of them!), good company (one of my wife's coworkers has a hubby who's a gunnie, and we spent a good bit of time talking) and the worst music. Band set up in a pretty small room, and like all incompetent musicians, they figured that full amplification would substitute for talent.

It didn't. [rolleyes] I was watching the waitstaff moving through that room holding their ears, literally. Fortunately, I always tuck a pair of ear plugs into my pockets when going to a party where there'll be music. Just in case.

What about purse carry for the walk to/fro the car, and a garter or bellyband for inside? From your OP, it sounded like you main concern was the walk to the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom