Carrying In A Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going out tonight to Boston to a party. We're going to have to park a ways a way and then walk to our destination. I'm wearing a dress, and I just realized that I have no idea how to conceal a gun under this thing and have it still be accessible.

For the future, what kind of carry rig do I use for under a dress?

Galco makes a thigh band holster.

Depending on the dress maybe you could wear a belly band?

I'm not a woman so I don't know how well that would work, but if I was I'd probably try a thigh holster before I tried off body carry.

What are you carrying?

I've used a belly band successfully with certain style dresses with the Sig 229's & the J-frames. With some outfits, you can move the belly band up, so that the gun rides slightly south of your breasts, which helps to conceal it better.

The garter holster that BigRed posted looks cool. I may need to get a couple of those. [grin]

I've used a belly band successfully with certain style dresses with the Sig 229's & the J-frames. With some outfits, you can move the belly band up, so that the gun rides slightly south of your breasts, which helps to conceal it better.

The garter holster that BigRed posted looks cool. I may need to get a couple of those. [grin]

how would you access your gun with a bellyband in a dress??

how would you access your gun with a bellyband in a dress??

Seems like there'd be a challenge doing it in an erm...ladylike manner. Just obsessively keep the purse in your armpit :)
Come to think of it - maybe dressing around it would be easier...like a skirt with an iwb...

Blitz should know. [wink]

My source is Rob87, pm him, really, he knows his shi^ . Tell Him Blitz sent you. [wink]

That won't work because you're trying to carry it concealed and that's the first place everyone is gonna' look [wink]

[rofl][laugh2][laugh]

We really need a drooling smiley. [wink]

In a moderately low cut dress, place the gun directly under your girls, which makes for a pretty easy draw.

(Shut up guys.) [wink]

They're quiet. They are still working through that bit about you in a dress and not carrharts. When they get to the girls crack, they are going to be too exhausted to comment.

If it is chilly out you could try a sweater and a shoulder rig. Only problem is you may have to seat it out if it gets warm.

I can see the gun in bra thing going down like this...

Something epic happens that requires you to draw your gun. The attacker is bearing down on you. You reach for you gun, the girls fall out and the attacker is distracted and forgets why he was attacking in the first place. Offers to buy you a drink at the local watering hole. 1 travesty avoided!

IBTL-Dog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom