• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bass Pro 10% off all ammo thru 2/28/08

icyclefar

NES Member
Just got the circular in todays mail. All ammo is 10% off thru Feb 28th

I've never been impressed with their prices, but they do have a very broad inventory.

When I went there, they had no bulk (case) ammo prices. I was told by someone at the counter that everything was on display in the isles.

I was just looking for cheap 9mm ammo for target shooting and my recollection was that either they had none or maybe just very expensive personal defense 9mm.

The closest thing to bulk prices I've seen there is the Remmington yellow box stuff. Still no bargain compared to WWB at Wally World, or Dick's UMC case prices.

Thanks, I am going up there on Saturday for the first time. Of course it helps that there is a x-mas tree shop and a bed bath and beyond next door to keep the bride busy [laugh]

Do they still have the remington UMC value packs of .45 ACP? Do they get the 10% discount too?

They will take 10% off on a case of ammo at the Hunting counter register. I know they will do this because I have done it for other customers. It is not advertised but we do it. If the associate that is going to ringing you up does not know it ask to speak to a hunting lead they will take care of it.

Bass Pro ammo

They will take 10% off on a case of ammo at the Hunting counter register. I know they will do this because I have done it for other customers. It is not advertised but we do it. If the associate that is going to ringing you up does not know it ask to speak to a hunting lead they will take care of it.
So how much for a case of .40 S&W rd. nose jacketed ammo?

They'd have to give 50% off their inflated priced for me to even think about getting off the couch.

I miss the Walmart CCI Brass Blazers .45 they had for $11 something a box.. I knew I should have bought everything I found.. [frown]
I've heard something about CCI having issues with ported barrels, something such as the thin jacket being shaved off by the ports. I have a 40-9 LWD conversion for my G24 upper. I'll have to see if they have any in .40 I only have non-ported .40 barrels.

Back
Top Bottom